/* */

PDA

View Full Version : who killed Musaylamah, the liar?

Ummu Sufyaan
04-08-2010, 03:17 AM
:sl:
was it wa7shi or Umm 'Imaarah :?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
marwen
04-08-2010, 11:09 AM
As I've read, it was wa7shi (Wahshi ibn Harb). He shot him with his famous spear in the Yamama Fight, and after wa7shi shot him, a muslim from the Ansar attacked Musaylima with his sword. But as wa7shi shot him first he's the killer. This was when Abu Bakr was a khalifa and in the Riddah Wars (Apostasy)
source in arabic...

Great sinner
08-30-2010, 04:53 PM
I know that Abu Bakr Siddique launched the battle against Musaylima because of the claim of prophethood... dont know the exact person, sorry...

ardianto
08-30-2010, 05:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
a muslim from the Ansar attacked Musaylima with his sword.
This Ansar was Abu Dujana Sammak Ibn Kharsha. But might be Musaylima had died after Wahshi Ibn Harb shoot him with spear.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Great sinner
08-31-2010, 01:00 PM
Wahshi Ibn Harb was the person who killed Hamza(R.A) before he accepted Islam , right?

I guess he was very skilled in throwing spears, as he had killed the Prophet's uncle with his spear such that it hit him on the back and came out in front, ripping his liver :omg:

ardianto
08-31-2010, 03:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Great sinner
Wahshi Ibn Harb was the person who killed Hamza(R.A) before he accepted Islam , right?
Right ......... !

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!