/* */

PDA

View Full Version : need your advice about my blog

hiphat
04-09-2010, 06:11 PM
well ... guys .. recently i created my own blog .. it's intended to tackle islamic issues esp those related to clearing up stereotypes about islam .... if u r interested, i'd be glad if u just have a look .... i'm open to suggestions, comments, & even criticism .... i just wanna make it better with ur help
thank u

here's the link to my blog:
http://www.reflectionhouse.blogspot.com/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
zakknight1
04-10-2010, 10:33 AM
Seems like a nice article , did it take you long to write?

hiphat
04-10-2010, 10:37 PM
u mean the first article on the page? the research i made before writing it took pretty long time .. of course it wasn't intended for the blog .. but just recently i thought of publishing it on a blog

Grofica
04-11-2010, 02:25 PM
Please dont take my words as bad...

I like your content but I think the page its self needs a good layout...

something thats easy on the eyes... when i clicked into your link the orange header sort of catches you off gaurd. there are some really nice FREE templates out there for blogspot so you dont even have to write your own HTML.

Personally i have had blogger.com - blogger.ba - and recent switched to wordpress because dang they got some AWESOME templates and you can customize the headers and things just by uploading a jpg... i love the features and the states and its so easy to use.

sorry i know i sound like a commerical but half the blog is content and the other half is layout.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
hiphat
04-12-2010, 12:51 AM
not at all ... i didn't take what u said the wrong way .... on the contrary, i'm glad to see ur advice ... thank you .... u r right ... the orange color is not easy on the eye ...any ways i changed the background but yet i'm not sure if i'm gonna settle on it ... maybe i'll change the whole template later on ...i just need some time to determine
grofica thank u again .. ur advice is highly appreciated :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!