/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Old Islamicboard Layout Was Much Better

IslamicRevival
04-13-2010, 12:13 AM
:hmm: Nothing beats the old IB site. The new layout looks cluttered and just...not right

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salahudeen
04-13-2010, 12:15 AM
yeah we know, join the club. it's like going around a messy bedroom where everything is untidy and cluttered all over the place. this is like the 3rd metaphor I've come up with to express how the new layout feels LOL!!

Innocent Soul
04-13-2010, 01:43 AM
Assalamualaikum

I like breeze one :statisfie. Please don't discuss about that :nervous: what is now is present let it be the same. There should not be much problem as the Comunity is same.:)

glo
04-13-2010, 07:02 AM
Perhaps it is time we stopped complaining about the forum changes.

Rashad has already explained that they were necessary for the security and continued running of this site.

Do we want this site to continue running? If yes, then let's trust the mods and admin to do the best they can.
Do we think we could do better? If yes, then why not apply for the position ourselves?

In the meantime, lets be grateful for this forum, as clearly many of us enjoy coming here to learn, read and communicate with others. :statisfie

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadil77
04-13-2010, 07:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Troubled Soul
:hmm: Nothing beats the old IB site. The new layout looks cluttered and just...not right
Yh we know, bro zak said he'll be trying to get the same theme/layout for this new version, only problem was compatability

Fטлку
04-13-2010, 10:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by squiggle
it's like going around a messy bedroom where everything is untidy and cluttered all over the place.
But to me that actually feels homey :p

Rafeeq
04-13-2010, 11:48 AM
I feel the same way Ukhtee Funky is pointing too. For this reason, will you guys believe, I do not log on here. I feel strange and difficult to find. But with a passage of time, we all will be used to it. It is normal human psyche.

Beardo
04-13-2010, 12:50 PM
If it helps any, most forums on the Net that have upgraded look the same and their members are also complaining. It's just what we have to bear. We will try our best to bring it back as it was once before, but don't expect a carbon copy. :ermm:

Fטлку
04-13-2010, 04:41 PM
^ Ahem. You know it may help a bit if you'll change the username colors :X

cat eyes
04-13-2010, 05:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
If it helps any, most forums on the Net that have upgraded look the same and their members are also complaining. It's just what we have to bear. We will try our best to bring it back as it was once before, but don't expect a carbon copy. :ermm:
can we color our profile bright pink again??:p this is how i managed to scare off all the brothers by blinding them ;D

cat eyes
04-13-2010, 05:34 PM

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-13-2010, 10:01 PM
^;d.....................................

IslamicRevival
04-13-2010, 11:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Perhaps it is time we stopped complaining about the forum changes.

In the meantime, lets be grateful for this forum
I am grateful for everything Allah SWT has given me, I'm not complaining, just airing my view on the new layout

Woodrow
04-14-2010, 03:40 AM
If an old hermit can adjust to this new format and learn to like it, do you think you can?

If anybody answers yes I will try to find an old hermit and beat him to a pulp until he says he likes it.

Rafeeq
04-14-2010, 04:34 AM
this is dictatorship (Hitlerism) Uncle Woodrow ...:(

glo
04-14-2010, 05:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
If an old hermit can adjust to this new format and learn to like it, do you think you can?
We wouldn't know ... we haven't come across any old hermits in these parts ...!

Cabdullahi
04-14-2010, 06:16 PM
What's good people...Salamu Aleykum.......the forum has changed but i think we can get used to this change Insha'Allah

Beardo
04-14-2010, 09:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
What's good people...Salamu Aleykum.......the forum has changed but i think we can get used to this change Insha'Allah
Commendable attitude. :ermm:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!