/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Join the Testing

Beardo
04-16-2010, 03:36 AM
:sl:

I'm currently working on a new website. It's still undergoing some renovations and fixes, but I wanted to know where I need to improve. This can only be done with critiques and judges, so I figured that asking you guys would probably be a good place to start. I realized this especially after the forum underwent that major upgrade. ;D Just teasing.

Anyhoozle, the project is an on-line directory. I'm still working up on it, but for now, please do register/submit your listings and tell me if you face any challenges:
http://www.MuslimBulletin.com

It may look similar to other sites you've seen because it's more like a standard software with limited templates etc. There are differences. We're geared more towards forming an open and public directory insha'Allah.

Any questions, comments, suggestions, or inquiries, please do not hesitate to post them below or e-mail us at info@jannahnetwork.com.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
04-20-2010, 04:54 AM
:sl: Nice idea mashaAllah. The standard template looks ok for the purpose of the site. Are customers able to add reviews for businesses listed there. If not that's what I'd like to see. See it as consumer protection :)

Beardo
04-21-2010, 02:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
:sl: Nice idea mashaAllah. The standard template looks ok for the purpose of the site. Are customers able to add reviews for businesses listed there. If not that's what I'd like to see. See it as consumer protection :)
Yep, they're able to do that. I believe you have to be logged in for that though.

Cabdullahi
04-21-2010, 11:14 AM
will we get any ugandan dollaarz for the work we do?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MMohammed
04-21-2010, 02:09 PM
Excellent Site ;)
Theme and everything is cool.Did you code it yourself? You know PHP, han? Mind teaching me some? I know all the basics of it yet a good teacher will boost up my knowledge :)

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-22-2010, 09:52 PM
I love the colour and the whole theme itself looks really nice MashaAllaah...

Snowflake
05-01-2010, 08:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
Yep, they're able to do that. I believe you have to be logged in for that though.
OK, thats good. And sorry for late reply. I'd forgotten about this thread due to going awol now and again.

The Ruler
05-03-2010, 12:35 AM
Edited.
Now making it long enough for a post.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!