/* */

PDA

View Full Version : can you fix it so that these blogs don't steal info. from Islamicboard?

جوري
04-16-2010, 07:18 PM
:sl:

can you fix it so that content on this board can't be copied? I am finding alot of quotes and excerpts from this forum used on disgusting blogs to further their agenda..

here is one such example

it is very disconcerting really when these cowards can't come in here to discuss things but snip without consent and God knows what else they do..

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
04-16-2010, 07:32 PM
Some strange places you visit, ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ.
I fear it may be the nature of public forums that anybody can view and access information.

Perhaps there is something the mods can do about it, but I would be surprised ...

Güven
04-16-2010, 07:36 PM
What a bunch of cowardly morons. They know they can't win in here.

I don't know if it is possible to prevent people from copying the content on this forum though.

Can't they be sued for this?

Btw Cool Name. : P

glo
04-16-2010, 07:40 PM
I think you have no legal rights over anything you have written in the Internet environment.
It is in the public arena and therefore can be read and used by anybody - and unfortunately misused too. :hmm:

Btw, I always loved Purest Ambrosia best.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
04-16-2010, 07:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
What a bunch of cowardly morons. They know they can't win in here.

I don't know if it is possible to prevent people from copying the content on this forum though.

Can't they be sued for this?

Btw Cool Name. : P
I am not sure they can be sued by they want us to be 'surveillanced' which is expected in fact, I mean what do you expect from hypocrites who boast freedom of speech but only when they are peddling anti-Islamic rhetoric..

I am aware that you can make your website protected .. when I used to visit this website before http://www.cyberistan.org/islamic/quote3.html
I was never able to cut and paste anything from them because it was 'copy right protected' and you can find many places like that even auctions on ebay.. so I know it can be done.. question is will you do it?

and thank you the lovely comment :smile:

Beardo
04-17-2010, 04:51 AM
lol, I'll talk to Blogger if you want and get the issue straightened out.

Beardo
04-17-2010, 04:55 AM
Okay, sorry, but I just visited the site and it just boiled my head. Plus, I couldn't find a contact form and I didn't want to stay on that site too long. I could feel an evil tingling inside of me. Ugh. Someone else can talk to them if they want. I just can't bear to see that.

جوري
04-17-2010, 03:28 PM
There can be no communication with sub-human life forms.. I think the best thing to do is disable the copy feature from here is you can at all?

Jazaka Allah khyran

Danah
04-17-2010, 04:49 PM
^ you may still have some people who have lots of time in their hands that they can type what that saw again there, so disabling cut and paste feautre is not a guaranteed solution.

جوري
04-17-2010, 04:55 PM
I doubt someone would take the time to do that, but if they do then the loss is entirely theirs, I can think of no worse way to spend ones time having to labor writing out things on top of being hateful... either way it is better than no solution at all in my opinion...

this is intellectual hijack!

Skavau
04-19-2010, 03:13 PM
Disabling copy and paste would be pointless. People would just Ctrl+Prt Screen. Or if necessary, just type it all out.

It is a public forum. It happens.

جوري
04-19-2010, 03:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skavau
Disabling copy and paste would be pointless. People would just Ctrl+Prt Screen. Or if necessary, just type it all out.

It is a public forum. It happens.
it would be pointless to print screen and then readjust a photo and then add it to a small time red-neckers blog.. besides I don't think they are that smart anyway I mean aside from shaving their heads and carrying obscene signs and blaming others for their low employment welfare handouts and complaining that noon prayer is emotionally disturbing to them!

all the best

marwen
04-19-2010, 04:41 PM
I just saw the blog, and I don't understand what's going on ! is it a spying group or something ? :mmokay:
Unfortunately, I don't think it's possible to prevent them from reproducing posts from here :/
May be we can post comments in that blog to tell them it's a spitful thing they're doing.:mad:

جوري
04-19-2010, 04:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
I just saw the blog, and I don't understand what's going on ! is it a spying group or something ? :mmokay:
Unfortunately, I don't think it's possible to prevent them from reproducing posts from here :/
May be we can post comments in that blog to tell them it's a spitful thing they're doing.:mad:
oh I have but they have never published it.. your comments have to meet with their approval.. whatever the case I wouldn't go visiting these buffoons, you don't want to increase hits to their worthless sites but it is nice to see them so riled up and afraid .. pathetic cockroaches that they are!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!