/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with IB????

Grofica
04-17-2010, 04:39 AM
I have not been able to access IB for like 4 days... it kept saying that server was unable to communicate with the site but i can go to every other place... i was so upset i love this forum... i dont know what i would do if IB didnt work :cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
04-17-2010, 04:49 AM
Could you screenshot or copy paste what exactly it said? :X

Grofica
04-17-2010, 05:04 AM
well now its working next time it does it i will.... i didnt save a screen shot :(

Beardo
04-17-2010, 05:11 AM
No worries. Jazakumullahu Khair for giving us the message though. It's something we should look into.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Grofica
04-17-2010, 05:17 AM
no problems next time i will save screen shots. im sorry that i didnt... but it did say something about communication can not be made.

I could access the internet no problems so it was not on my end the only site i could NOT get on was here :(

thats why i havent been here in so long ((crying))

Grofica
04-17-2010, 06:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
What did you do for the past 4 days? :ermm:
thankfully i do have a lot of work so that kept me pretty busy.... worked on my blog some, finalized the things for my kitchen cabinets,

made a project management database in excel to track the progress and completed date by contract.

i also applied for 6-7 jobs.

contacted some painter people....

and i spent a little time looking aournd another forum i belong too its for people who live in vegas...

and then lets see what else.... uhmmmm thats pretty much it.

Grofica
04-17-2010, 07:28 AM
See you have much to do outside of IB. And you actually know what you'd do without IB :ermm: You CAN live without it :ermm:

Not hinting you should leave, lol.

not in a million years... i love it here... this is the best forum ever... but i had to keep my self busy.... he he he he hehe

plus my mother in law reads my blog all the time to see whats new and so i have to keep it updated... :-)

Duhaa786M
04-17-2010, 12:46 PM
What did you do for the past 4 days? :ermm:
Guess about the same thing you've been doing for the past 4 days. :nervous:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!