/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What do they think?

EllyDicious
04-17-2010, 11:10 PM
-What do Islamic people think about those withno religion [but still believe in God]?
-What do they think about people of other religions?
-Do Islamic people think God loves them more for being Muslims?

:?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
marwen
04-18-2010, 03:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by EllyDicious
-What do Islamic people think about those withno religion [but still believe in God]?
We think they'are wrong, or at least their belief is incomplete. If one believe in God, he should act upon his belief. Example : if some one take the bus, and while the bus is running he received a call from his dad who told him : "Son ! there is a bomb in the bus you're riding ! get out now !", and the son responds : "Oh yes I know." then he hang up the phone and doesn't leave the bus. Do you think this son really belives what his father was teeling him ? NO, because if he really believe there is a bomb in the bus, he will jump out the bus through the nearest window. You see, if we believe in something, we should act upon this belief. You shouldn't just say : Oh, yes Iknow God exists. You should also proove you believe in God by doing what this belief involves. You should find out : why God created us ? Is there something God wanted us to do, or he created us for nothing ? what we should do to make God satisfied from us ? Will God punish us if we disobey his orders ? If we ignore all these questions and just say "I just believe in God", is it right ?
People who just believe in God without practicing a religion and without looking for the right religion of God, are with a wrong/incomplete belief. Do we hate them ? Of course NO ! we muslims have nothing personal against all non-muslims, we just think they're wrong and we try to convince them about what we belive is correct.

It depends on what religion it is : if they don't believe in God, the unique creator, we think they're totally wrong. If they believe in God, but are practicing a religion other than Islam, we think they're trying to worship God but following the wrong way, and it's a way that won't let them reach God. And that's incorrect.

No, it's not about God loves us more or less the others, it's about doing what Allah wants. We think Allah will love more the people who obey him.

I think you have too much questions for a new member :D Just Kidding. I think It's good (healthy) to have always questions in mind :)

omar ibrahim
04-18-2010, 03:47 AM
first of all i would like to call us muslims instead of islamic people.Before i answer your questions i would like to ask you some questions

if you believe in God but not any religion so you disbelieve in prophets adam ibrahim moses jesus mohammed

do you believe in prophets?

after reading you comments i strongly believe ^^ that your problem with religion is killing

so let me explain something to you,Do you why did push fight Afganstan?

the answer is for peace,as he said.

you keep saying that people kill each other and God does not love that he loves us ...etc

logically there is something called sunnt al haeaat which mean life is like that people will never agree to stop killing each other i am talking about gangesters and criminals

and we muslims believe and i think even christian this life is a test and the reward for that is paradise , and we believe that there will be a hardship.

your problem is you want the life to be like paradise doing you whatever you want acording to your mind

do you know some people enjoy killing others so why do you want them to stop , they like it but you know they should follow the low which is like a guidance for human ^^.

muslims believe whomsoever heared of islam and the final prophets and disbelieve in them he will be in the hill fire.

Do you know what is the different between you and the people who were at the time of prophets? they believed in God but some of them disbelieved in prophets ,and prophets were supported
with miracles so there will be no excuse and this day quran is the miracle

we believe that jew, christianity ,islam are from the same source and we believe that jew christianity should the same of islam but they have been changed,and other religions are man made

and as i told you before whomsoever get the message of islam and reject it will be in the hill fire,and those who heared in islam in a bad way God will judge them in the day of judgment and he knows best.

yes because they follow the commandments like believing in one god prohets etc

i hope i answer you questions sister^^

EllyDicious
04-18-2010, 11:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by omar ibrahim

if you believe in God but not any religion so you disbelieve in prophets adam ibrahim moses jesus mohammed

do you believe in prophets?
I believe they existed but I don't believe in their divine-nature. I think they were normal people but good ones.

after reading you comments i strongly believe ^^ that your problem with religion is killing
Not only. Another problem is the religious people are not open-minded and refuse any other person who doesn't have a religion though he/she may be a good person.
logically there is something called sunnt al haeaat which mean life is like that people will never agree to stop killing each other i am talking about gangesters and criminals

and we muslims believe and i think even christian this life is a test and the reward for that is paradise , and we believe that there will be a hardship.
Agreed.

your problem is you want the life to be like paradise doing you whatever you want acording to your mind
Wrong. I never thought life is a paradise. Life is not easy. As previously said life to me is a test which should be overcomes successfully in order not to fail.

we believe that jew, christianity ,islam are from the same source and we believe that jew christianity should the same of islam but they have been changed,and other religions are man made
They could be man-made just like Islamic religion. I don't think anything/anyone can prove if Q'uran is the truth...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
omar ibrahim
04-19-2010, 03:46 AM
I believe they existed but I don't believe in their divine-nature. I think they were normal people but good ones.

Not only. Another problem is the religious people are not open-minded and refuse any other person who doesn't have a religion though he/she may be a good person.

Agreed.

excuse me for saying that you are close mind because you dont even have an opportunity do discover islam from quran christianity from the bible jew from the torat
and you say that you believe in God but he has no religion, are you kiding me really ,!! do you think god who loves us will but us in such a word like this without a guidance!
please be open mind ^^

Wrong. I never thought life is a paradise. Life is not easy. As previously said life to me is a test which should be overcomes successfully in order not to fail.
ok sorry about this ^^
ok you said test . based on what?what you think?right?

They could be man-made just like Islamic religion. I don't think anything/anyone can prove if Q'uran is the truth...
if you really believe in god ask him for guidance and he will show you the path
and about the quran i can give a title of a book called the bible and the quran in the light of sience be mores i think something like that there many scientific facts in the quran
god supported his book so there will be no excuse for anybody in any period of time and read the quran and see it,by the way quran in arabic language is miracle itself.^^

Ramadhan
04-20-2010, 08:48 AM
Muslims also believe that messengers and prophets are not divine. Where did you get an idea that muslims think they were divine? I think you confused Islam with christianity.

Allah SWT through Islam tells us to be kind and just to everyone. And Allah SWT has provided Qur'an and prophet Muhammad SAW as guidance for mankind.
What do you mean by "refuse any other person who doesn't have a religion though he/she may be a good person"?

This life is a test for eveyone, and the measure of success is whether we will attain paradise after death.
And the only way to attain paradise is to obey Allah's commands.

Please visit countless threads already made in this forums alone (mostly in Clarifications about Islam) that proved Qur'an is the truth.
It is then up to you to accept or reject it.

QS. 6:46
Say (to the disbelievers): "Tell me, if Allah took away your hearing and your sight, and sealed up your hearts, who is there - an ilah (a god) other than Allah who could restore them to you?" See how variously We explain the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.), yet they turn aside.

From what you have posted so far, I can only assume that you have very little knowledge about Islam (although you MAY think you are very knowledgeable) and very much influenced by western ideas about Islam and religion.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!