/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Houses being raided.

Jannath
04-19-2010, 08:58 AM
Greetings of Peace.

I've been hearing of more and more cases of muslims houses being raided, and most of the time it is without reason. We need to speak up about this. I have spoken to a a few people, and they do not want to speak up about it and i can understand that it is difficult to talk about, however not enough people know about it becaue of that. Have you gone through any of these experiences yourself or do you know anyone else's house that has been raided? Please dont just read this and not take any notice to it, because people really need to know about it. There has been no media coverage of it. This space has been left vacant, and that leaves for someone else to speak up about it on our behalf, and most of the time it isn't true. Please share your experiences and what you know about houses being raided in the UK.

Peace.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!