/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please bring back some old features

Ramadhan
04-23-2010, 04:02 AM
Can we please bring back info on religion and gender on the user tag?

As it is now, I sometimes meet difficulty when addressing a poster, especially new members and especially on introduction threads, if i should address them as a sis or a bro. I have seen others experience same confusion too.
I know that we could just visit their user profile to look at their more complete info, but it is just too much of an effort when a simple solution is available.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
04-23-2010, 04:08 AM
the Christians here are real vocal about their Christianity from what I notice, but I do agree.. need to know people's rep points too.. I also need to know who I gave positive reps too, because half the time I don't remember if I reciprocated or not.. at least with the old feature you could edit if you erred and see if you made the proper rounds .. I notice that I don't have nearly as much ability to pass reps as before, I think I could do three times in one setting what I can do now over two days

but I am through complaining really nothing much has come of it thus far.

:w:

Abdul-Raouf
04-23-2010, 05:45 AM
Please... bringback/ add .... all those feautures which were present.....in the member info bar on the left of thread...and in the settings page...

Also make some of the fields mandatory for the members... which need to be filled and displayed..

Why people are not giving the location ??? afraid that some one would track ??

PouringRain
04-23-2010, 01:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
I notice that I don't have nearly as much ability to pass reps as before, I think I could do three times in one setting what I can do now over two days

I've had this problem. :giggling: Twice now I have given out too much rep.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-23-2010, 02:19 PM
I don't really like this format lol. Maybe I'm used to the old way but it doesn't feel as "homey" as before if you get what I mean....some things are cool but mostly...>.> lol

Btw I too like that feature where u get a few moments to fix ur rep before it becomes permanent :D

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-23-2010, 02:52 PM
^Whatever!. . . . . . . . .

Beardo
04-23-2010, 07:05 PM
Yeah, I'm having trouble finding all these plugins again. If you can go to vBulletin.org and try to find it again for vB4.0 or higher, please PM me or post it right away so we can bring them back insha'Allah.

Alchemist
04-23-2010, 11:00 PM
I agree.. these features are nice to avoid confusion..

Ramadhan
04-25-2010, 03:24 PM
oh what a happy day!

I see that my request has been granted, the old features are back! yayy!

Jazakallah khair

:statisfie

Misz_Muslimah
04-25-2010, 03:39 PM
^ Alhamdulilahh..jazaakalahu khayran to all the staff for all their hard work :)

Ramadhan
04-25-2010, 03:42 PM
By the way, the forum is looking better and better each day!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-25-2010, 04:00 PM
Alhamdulilaah itss great init :)

Woool :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!