PDA

View Full Version : Pictures from the Hubble Space Telescope

glo
04-24-2010, 06:50 PM
Isn't the Universe amazing??! :statisfie

Spiral Galaxy M100

Supernova 1994D

Galaxy Cluster MACS J0717

The Boomerang Nebula - the coolest place in the Universe?

Star-forming pillar of gas and dust

Looking Down a Barrel of Gas at a Doomed Star

http://hubblesite.org/gallery/album/

The heavens declare the Glory of God!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Güven
04-24-2010, 07:23 PM
I just saw them and they are breathtaking like always.

One of my favourite, Cat's eye Nebula

All Praise is to Allah, The Creator of the Heavens and The Earth.

aadil77
04-24-2010, 07:25 PM
Say, "Look into whatever is in the heavens and the earth." And in no way do the signs and warnings avail a people who do not believe.

10:101

glo
04-24-2010, 08:11 PM
This must be one of my favourite ones so far.

Light Echoes From Red Supergiant Star V838 Monocerotis

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
CosmicPathos
04-24-2010, 09:23 PM
I wish to be a cosmic man .... traveling from one star to another ...witnessing the invisible Hand painting on the dark canvas in front of me. ...

glo
04-24-2010, 09:24 PM
That sounds like a job for a mad scientist! :D

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-24-2010, 09:31 PM
Really amazing are those images...Glory be to the creator of the Universe! Sooo beautiful :)

Sawdah
04-24-2010, 10:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
This must be one of my favourite ones so far.

Light Echoes From Red Supergiant Star V838 Monocerotis

That's amazing...! SubhanAllah.

I really like this one :

Ramadhan
04-25-2010, 03:31 AM
The amazing pictures of the universe with its galaxies, nebulas, etc never fail to make stop breathing every single time I am looking at them.
Subhanallah!

Our sun is only a speck of dust in our galaxy and our galaxy is only a speck of dust in the cluster and our cluster is a speck in the universe.
And there are still people who doubt the greatness of the Creator??

brotherubaid
04-25-2010, 02:19 PM
SubhanAllah last night my younger brother was showing me that google sky thing and also this hubble showcase and it was just amazing , All i could say n think of was subhnaAllah and Allahu Akbar, amazing stuff

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!