aadil77
04-24-2010, 07:39 PM
The layout and everything is messed up, some pages dont load and really slow

are we gettin hacked or something?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
04-24-2010, 07:41 PM
whats happenin, i just got a page full of this

£ÀOÖ[qüÞÔ0^G ;Á`¸Þ‹ñj; LrÊÄ;(IÚ¾>J‚ñxºžÆÉx½9†øÞ\ó Ûï‡ñEtÐ0вúqÜñ§(‘²4–+-ˆRÐMד`4‰R×z?ƒ:?“Ñ(Nq‰c%Y ÷ã iOÀPŒÇõ–‰…½g–WíªN ó8D4×[gýÀC'±D/îzã~˜âO‚åÙã·Ø >Ƚ1ž3]œêƒ'äãiìùQ<æe峇¾‰&4‹5:kB� �Àuï×à_’À› ý ~ÆÝ ïtŒkQÏTçƧñ”vÑÇ{ÉÔôëuý0ò HÍx F³z’-’(µã/¤Ð0ÕàÏ„Ä‹Ñk:Zî©ô¢ü&^|1Ôvnxg9 V7–â´_xü×ò;ÑT €¢ý„MP,Ø©—báõ:RæÔ;‰"¿/tA`üv?èx*©Oo”Ä£~®ô}L,* zƒ DˆGÈE¿ÓÁ·q¼á}ë}{Š‡kcvd1Ï£8Q~£¥ Xw§V™øæ‘Ì´ÇÞ+a^¡áÚäG5}ŠƒŸ3çG+ ÙRÁ•¯JqËŒ_¾jܬŽ&ç½ Ž~}ê›ã¦*P ¿wD/hê¨Ãb²`M%wnVÍ`Ãæo“ø“UQ%ÿãd“nÐ Ø´ß7/éÝ3Gk€ˆFÓä߸ ‚æØïE˜ÔqIéé¤EuQéÚ‚Œã&Tœþ� �X@¾)ò:Ö*)(œhuÌ©)Ø"`¥7Úæ*Õ‰� �Öl 3Èîð¢16yÞþ¹;ùUg“gä+Ïï%¡Ž=ªõu/¯*¸35øÖ Ï½vä§Øªû-,pMÞª{¤7bê+D‘‹<׺`0Š0ó`£|ÞÂK7, „ÛiVp‹ªv1Ž© @a ¬>í¦y‚*‡hˆxóø‘o¶ÝãxdUQ¨_Á*æ®� �(îÅUÙ9aÏzf;Ò¬=I‚à÷@6^ØKC³I6FÃ^� ��ï¸d›PõhؘݖsÑ{TóñdDáÊØqÔ ^µiîãl‹ÝÂ$²wÃt’‚rO¶l£ZÐ lm¹ãèÄGlÓd,*¼~íûiÿè:ÛQ/†"…™ï¨•r’ =”×DÙ÷×N ;M㉗B¯/>T ¬ôx:ÄøñÚƒÊñ |5kã£Ð.ÍâÍÈg»Ú#é˜ã·P^!éÌ[…çÁ Å®@{ëõ*ÍªïwÂho¯rürê½Nân3ï»Z-7Gñh2É7Œ¡›˜½ ú‚=S¼dÿì6%/·Ç´íhä[ðs¾¼CïQ:ò‡öÅBÁÕá„í€äa {ÇÛ;°{èW|Ák"8Jz^¤z)O¾õ©BZ¹˜‘ŒQ� �sM§Ð£–)µð‹÷ËP4í×úŒ÷2HSë8˜ø ߣÚ$²bW›ïHÛ¸‹ Â.›‡áûÊñ;ý±î9!]Ük¦û\½R*©Ônù)×ùÿŠÃÉN6f/Š[~”ŸdNЉÁ Á~¢;™Á8.ùÅN8: ¹Qi~‚¬ãQ$Ä?û*lèâ!þöff'éoÌ|†h3¦� �в, "ÙÁ¡oœpiQV²²9ëXŒdK+L ÅZ(èsZ)^0?‹c/ÅF³Ý·sG/ƒ ™;ÌvKLçO¤îækh¢•ãŸƒ ß2A±%+,þ*V›—K5Ñ ã.vÿñEåx¡< 4¿ÌÌ fž~¹É¾ëÿ&Rïùí6¦‚£ÊNåø‡“å Ìñ¥0Å´a"à6]Î÷æ×ü›¶KÝÄ⺁‡N™©Vp'`¹Ù$ GënåöÁdŽ§Y§ºýòyÀõ÷e_f{EæN+ *I§3¥ºHR°à¶Kº¼¤ðb™:ìEé”Iè¥LÞÞ ;ËN×Ù—ÜÔƒ!ïæ[+úì6ø®CË;‹±ˆµé×åg]i´} ½d»\¬h°ì@Á™Z¾üä=g^¬Wø¦FÆ›a¿“ ïhÛÞü ø1ß1l÷#£ Û|.”–(Ù;hM+Ç? 2yùÕØ‘ï´téÒM…•ãgÐjóëô‚’í åE2pKŸŸ ¶*Çÿä^â Å,ß9E죇]q@¤“–3…Éô2;ÿ½ÕZ0²œ‰-l~¢µò¿ý33Sä.°žÄ1¬‚÷1Ù?ñ— $ºÿÀû‡·F|ÁJƒúÆÜž¤Gõµõ5wßaÉO R(ìGÃxª”ù:ŽãÈ|EC1©ãGz4…ÁF¨ðwb� �ë"ìŒûGÍuغ°±;ÚÚÜ\{ðìe³ Wð°rü ´ÂÔ*óèmùŽ±Ã„K"þ³B“}¡€ºáÈ]\/‰'£´”õ|[JøWˆEN=ï…ì?Rsk‰9+«zž˜¢(ÄC(KF9{×× Rï•\Y¢’EƒB«4w凮¦JžáŠQœŠ:ÇÇ� �ù1øh …Ç…¦ 2êpÁ©]ª¹iÝnm,\”YìfÔêãLuT)’Š†k}Åúڏ ¡ÈÓtfTzÙZ6gŠWÝÎ^ÕYòQ8„¡ÐàDýÆNX¬� �ˆ’ÏýhŒÈX¸1þ.y:hO¬Þãø=‹0o^k#&æ ôK+ëÄ®ÇûV~B3%,(nmw…vð!Wœmüo“  ×îUµ >~KtÔ£ÊÁA…[]³q‘À|ýŠO^^½nÈmMÚeúžA˜‹XgÍ ·æ¦£&*Aˆ&¸yf‚ ¦¨ñ&½gQÀ¯O¦§ûk X{°Ùo>Ì·«¾¹YÚ°G5Š¢ e¶M7ús¸PgF¶ s‘S½aQÈ”ÔíÊñ‰yë/µó²ßm€h„QÓ‚~Œ,ÜÓ€J/3èu¥h¤á^²y‘,’¤“-ª)mà€-×ñ¹Klzn],Û…äÖh2&Ä°²ÛQ8ÛÞäYPÇÎc:›«SM ˨²œ%æ9ËtfÑGìL“é‡újiÕÙÎÊÌ• ÜiÎQž{ òJÝVÕhLÕx+§Aéï\~tÙûUì,Î Cq^ÙØ«ý©‡Sý\;à“Ž7d˜^Ę!-œúAà‘ÙG[b›ÛGûn7D1¾h²N_Ì9’5Á‹3ueM\Xj5x*|ÿ ôäìä?‚Óñb°ÕœÀ+á~+n¿yn·ãèèh� �îéáÚcó¥VëÔEÇù NFþ¯²Ú¯Êml½JïÒúµ©*AU/xn@ªãä¾|¤ –û¾ƒ³‘ýϼ—›û÷Ü$óòä›0 uÐ<©óŽ½„b¡:iUîæ–‰À»_¡ý½òŠ s°™cŽØ'×*ÿ /LÍs…<þ=°Qlïï7* žZÓ=~ëh šJKríp%:šï ѹÖX‚¥”àáV,Š(jîÝõ»çŒ;•÷Ø3$ ÷ªµÌ=rèÝ/\ƒ$Ø¡\õ®{îÐ[[{°€ Š4²%ÍX폂ûF[¶gßeg;Jà–§€ YĹ$ùbçß-ã>×H,²eåš[¥eÚ×ÊŠ Ín\V">ôîQ}‘ÌT06ÿoºõ¨ˆËsµÚÿ{ ƒ=Ö}ÕǏ†±ýföÀ¥£®ý^¶Ã#?hïwv¶» V O~ûìÍYóÍÉÏO_½lþüËË'ÏÞ4Ÿ?{ól ªF‚åûh*Ù‚‡ß{Pc׈Òüó ©"?®¬DȈZóZð/Aï*m®‰ÕmÍ*3Y;eùÅÌ'Ó?8íZk¢®¼TDÅ’ bµš™Ë¢EpÑÊöç0Ä)H;÷訾ը7öw”À X`Ttjµ*|p!]? ÍïØ{å×EÓl“€ˆ1ÿÃhkœÿé<› '—%F8LŸ£ŠY^´XLÀ=léÒ¦%Õ•¯8J ~å¶ÏnôÂ.\4A±J´0,ã؈~7Ô *–c3—sÃrœÛ8œNwxv+Éq:LV”ZÐ  †t~§é® ·™n\ßÚnìnï<ꨡüQglXìvžÙWn û;~ Û»W§·IC—q³ê¢(öÅ£Ž¸¬r*]Sü¸¢gg¶>no‚p|ŠúÐéõ©Ə:kVÈ¢¸gV äSÆ“ksR£BUuߨ… ~+UñÌ©ÉߌSÝ[ú¨@X´Ö]VÛزÕæ,ãH6ò¦™ÜÕ@ø«œCä°E!bø� ��_ÆÈšµ7 ÷gïIÀŸnÕnú±š™XÕHP~8ýqNOe¡/׿Y#³oÅævÄþPÚrè*4òʼª‘|æ²� �’®¹†ò%6´¬ÐÕ÷º¦c%·XlXË)±ì� �Iƒ[Ñ`„Ù rÎD>´ÌãŸp‰²Å‹ÀÞò›sÝÔêþPÞñ`� �¼¶*”êûÅW´7mØ=¨ÙÉÿˆ-7Û(j1ÌP’™M!¤ØX’ÜBÀ%€õÒl–6eþw% îYàÀÉ]~ŒŠ”X}ÃAZvh×V%c/«Ä]á„ò¨_?Vóâ F©C]_½é$à†ÿìàÔ'~¯AGåØMå¾_ÌÍB³=n ¶L(M³ÐePÜìu3{*øî<» û Åìí™ëº>ˆÅÐt‹v@¶¯”÷ç 'aņPÞ×wÉS³fË»y¹¸H˜þñÎX‚Ž%¼n Ê,‹‡ gμŨÛp¬TÉÜ8†Va0Ñ+FP3Tà ôP½ÈÙ%¶¨lp2þæs`'s;P;˜haÛõþ\ç� �`|©@ \;¨¨F(ß/ãn‚àŽP“£®² ægp†Ÿ#ÝF)U…£‡eUÛìg¦ha”«Æ ¢-1I0ªž¿3G’ãÆ?~š[×Mâx&¶|’æH [Ì;ä.96‚!ÝR}‹?çH‚áî™°‘ï� �� ðE«]Ä*ÝÚ”8ŸH‡Ée§a¦Ü œI¼ÞT T%,\± ý8¡W›WN…‘•úoYgL¾¶æ¼yêÒa¢â� ��uÌ•£hÕæžꬥJýÆÆFÁ‚ˆ±cŒ± äeÑh|ù"£å “Ë‘šœB7e ¥|¤jš ³Èš)µ!Ôß*ã^‰Ó¯Mq¨‹Ðéíx˜Š ³ˆÙ†”x”Ú5IPyk2±œåYQÇì=k–¿â…[·Ì_^ß%ÆùË_,òÙ5Óñ;/V‘a˜‘¥³2–|7×›îÝ‚?ˆH¶éÀœ I²èðú+gv|ºÜö(:*›{ÔŸ¶’ŽvÞÛ‹ pÜîsWô\.™úifȶ¨J¦uÝËÖ~Ñ‚?¦n1×oî lf”¨®tþJ Œù¼[ K%N_Ê™"e¹ažœë~wÎ ”d*méö ³ŒBÊ*ÅRÔÅêìÌÇ c;£…ü‚+A„sQMÞ&’ŽõGAÏoÓI]~…ùF}RB7tÞåͦcJaˆH î0F û€bó>£PÄ—aƒÞöá°{¹*¨"[çµåfˆˆ®2† ËËïPoD”«]AÌ(,<Çg`"÷žúˆžìÅf%Ð'µTµXÍ×0„(:;• ™5l 6N…TX>ÜÈ’-"WÀsx³u‘×á¨^¾|¶ã àF¨“ ;D®Š$Jî8ÊTÉã ì åÀÕLi”ÌõFÉ1Bk©¹i{ÖtÃì-V.? å¤VŸ4“ u>Vg1)3Ûù²*–!l{†L;`Þ·0^ÁB&lAL¦ WS51!]Hº'‘DȉGqr´,Â¥Ñ<ð:mЇ؆®° ˆc—°m”‰¬"rã/ º „1h°zÚ,lŽ‘Ç9#?r·Íb›ÖÞ©«° ~ÊVLñ”|*hF0Ü<5Cœ "³Ôå¬ 02Pžý#¢,2#}äBnGz”߉ÊMNÚ”Z¸«VZ ³vÃvYC¡´M9Äf¦™?ð¶Æ>,nêLsËú"ýÀ ˆ-šóÚVmæ5(wÆÔ’.š ¨¸œtÞ-þÓ_¹kf±±ÃÛB1w-6#9”QÅ :6ÔY¸è¿§×(b5vrUŸÌ±¿|„aiLùKÄö õ“¾lÆÁ×üÅDCžûæÅ©÷*ê0 ?Y÷žÀóížy_0ù®ŠB›æ p°¦µ°ÅIÖ 4Á¹ Ìm &½ùe#«§¤2J1Ñ&œLܺ٩#£ÐÙu³)cà fø ·Àü"¿³’jÙW†——°Aƒ°$§ ê÷Û“ ›”ô#œ@S'†™ëìUe}ÀØŸUHVÞ ú¸û¢

Güven
04-24-2010, 07:53 PM
That's strange, I don't see any problems with the forum.

Try to remove cookies and stuff.

Beardo
04-24-2010, 08:24 PM
I don't have this problem. o_O

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
glo
04-24-2010, 08:30 PM
Everything is fine my end, too.

Beardo
04-24-2010, 08:30 PM
The top 5 new posts thing is serving well Alhamdulillah. The sidebar wouldn't update as fast. I've removed the sidebar, but you can expect it to come back in June.

Misz_Muslimah
04-24-2010, 08:33 PM
Everything works fine for me alhamdulilah

format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
I've removed the sidebar, but you can expect it to come back in June.
Inshallah

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-24-2010, 08:34 PM
lol the first thing i remmeberd when seying a laughin emo in the midle of that that whole bigg what so ever it is ,that you must defo be hacked lol (if that makes sense). anways i dont have this prob either..i agree with Guven try deleting your cookies..and if you have any anti virus pros maybe scanning ur pc wud work InshaAllaah...and is this only hapnin when opening Lb only? or others sites too?

Beardo
04-24-2010, 08:38 PM
What theme are you guys using by the way? I'm using enlighten at the moment. I find that the best theme available.

Misz_Muslimah
04-24-2010, 08:40 PM
^ I'm using breeze

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-24-2010, 08:43 PM
Im using Enlighten :)

cat eyes
04-24-2010, 08:43 PM
i like that yous got one old feature back now we can know who replied to a certain thread. thats cool. will we be getting any other old features back? :)

Dagless
04-24-2010, 08:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
£ÀOÖ[qüÞÔ0^G ;Á`¸Þ‹ñj; LrÊÄ;(IÚ¾>J‚ñxºžÆÉx½9†øÞ\óÛï‡ñEtÐ0 вúqÜñ§(‘²4–+-ˆRÐMד`4‰R×z?ƒ:?“Ñ(Nq‰c%Y÷ã iOÀPŒÇõ–‰…½g–WíªN ó8D4×[gýÀC'±D/îzã~˜âO‚åÙã·Ø >Ƚ1ž3]œêƒ'äãiìùQ<æe峇¾‰&4‹5:kBñÀuï× à_’ À› ý ~ÆÝ ïtŒkQÏTçƧñ”vÑÇ{ÉÔôëuý0òHÍx F³z’-’(µã/¤Ð0ÕàÏ„Ä‹Ñk:Zî©ô¢ü&^|1Ôvnxg9V7–â´ _xü×ò;ÑT €¢ý„MP,Ø©—báõ:RæÔ;‰"¿/tA`üv?èx*©Oo”Ä£~®ô}L,* zƒ DˆGÈE¿ÓÁ·q¼á}ë}{Š‡kcvd1Ï£8Q~£¥Xw§ V™� �æ‘Ì´ÇÞ+a^¡áÚäG5}ŠƒŸ3çG+ÙRÁ•¯JqËŒ_ ¾ jܬŽ&ç½ Ž~}ê›ã¦*P ¿wD/hê¨Ãb²`M%wnVÍ`Ãæo“ø“UQ%ÿãd“nÐØ´ß7/éÝ3Gk€ˆFÓä߸ ‚æØïE˜ÔqIéé¤EuQéÚ‚Œã&Tœþ¸X@¾) ò:Ö *)(œhuÌ©)Ø"`¥7Úæ*Õ‰™Öl 3Èîð¢16yÞþ¹;ùUg“gä+Ïï%¡Ž=ªõu/¯*¸35øÖ Ï½vä§Øªû-,pMÞª{¤7bê+D‘‹<׺`0Š0ó`£|ÞÂK7,„ÛiVp‹ªv 1Ž© @a ¬>í¦y‚*‡hˆxóø‘o¶ÝãxdUQ¨_Á*æ®
Are you sure this was not just one of Rashad's normal posts? ;D

cat eyes
04-24-2010, 08:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
The layout and everything is messed up, some pages dont load and really slow

are we gettin hacked or something?
maybe some one hacked in to your accounts or something from your end. sometimes my computer gets awful slow too

Beardo
04-24-2010, 09:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
Are you sure this was not just one of Rashad's normal posts? ;D
>_> What's "dagless" supposed to mean anyway?

format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
i like that yous got one old feature back now we can know who replied to a certain thread. thats cool. will we be getting any other old features back? :)
Well, insha'Allah yes we will. What old features did we have?

Sawdah
04-24-2010, 10:21 PM
Well, there was :
(I don't know if these considered features but,)
- able to see who you have reped in the UserCP
- We could tell who's a brother or a sister and their faith from their mini profile on their posts
... I think that's all. ^o) (pretty short list...)

Beardo
04-25-2010, 02:00 AM
check the forum news section for some updates I just made to make the forum like how it once was. For example, the who has visited on the bottom of the forum, your most recent given reps on the User Settings, etc.

Misz_Muslimah
04-25-2010, 08:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by seekerofjannah
- able to see who you have reped in the UserCP
I couldn't see who I repped either but scrolled down today and it was there :hmm:

aadil77
04-25-2010, 10:55 AM
forum lookin good now, in compatibilty mode

Salahudeen
04-25-2010, 11:05 AM
how do I get compatibility mode akhi

aadil77
04-25-2010, 11:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by squiggle
how do I get compatibility mode akhi
its a feature in internet explorer, theres a icon of a ripped page next to the refresh icon, if you click on it I think it sorts it out

Salahudeen
04-25-2010, 11:30 AM
I done it and you're right looks alot better in this mode.

Sawdah
04-25-2010, 04:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by seekerofjannah
Well, there was :
(I don't know if these considered features but,)
- able to see who you have reped in the UserCP Back
- We could tell who's a brother or a sister and their faith from their mini profile on their posts Back
... I think that's all. ^o) (pretty short list...)
Jazakumullah Khair! :)

Beardo
04-25-2010, 04:20 PM
There used to be a space between USer and CP. So it was User CP not UserCP. Don't mean to be a stickler, but could you fix that, zAk?

Beardo
04-25-2010, 04:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
Used to be? I don't remember :ermm: 'UserCP' looks better :hmm:
Alright then.

Also, peeps, insha'Allah mid-next week, make dua, we might be getting the old skin back! I can't wait insha'Allah. I'm not gonna lie, I miss our old logo.

Misz_Muslimah
04-25-2010, 04:37 PM
Alright then.

Also, peeps, insha'Allah mid-next week, make dua, we might be getting the old skin back! I can't wait insha'Allah. I'm not gonna lie, I miss our old logo.
Inshallah you'll bring it back with the help of Allah (swt)

Beardo
04-25-2010, 04:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Misz_Muslimah
Inshallah you'll bring it back with the help of Allah (swt)
insha'Allah Ta'ala! I'm really looking forward to it. The forum is finally heading back to normal insha'Allah Ta'ala! :D

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-25-2010, 04:40 PM
InshaAllaah

Woool:p

Misz_Muslimah
04-25-2010, 04:43 PM
insha'Allah Ta'ala! I'm really looking forward to it. The forum is finally heading back to normal insha'Allah Ta'ala! :D
I think everyone is :)
Hope everything goes well..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!