/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ahmadiyyas and Mirza Gulham Ahmad

MuslimDude
04-28-2010, 06:56 PM
Salam Brother. I have a question. Can someone disprove that Mirza Gulham Ahmad the founder of Ahmadiyya is a false messiah. I asked an Ahmediyya that the anti chrsit dajjal has to come first and he replied by saing "He has Already come" Plz because this problem doubts my mind all the time. And if he has come and I dont believe in him am I going straight to hell? Even though I believe that Muhammed(pbuh) is the final prophet. And I do as Allah has commanded me.

Plz I need an answer because this issiue has eaten my brain. I keep doubting everything now.
Peace ben upon all

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
04-28-2010, 08:57 PM
Don't doubt nothin

Mirza ghulam is a kaffir who died takin a crap on a toilet - thats how cursed he was.

No messiah has arrived mirza is one of 30 imposter meant to come before the real messiah

“In my Ummah, 30 liars will be born. Each will claim Prophethood and claim to be a Prophet, even though I am the last Prophet and there shall be no Prophet after me.
(Abu Dawood)

The promised messiah is prophet Isa (Jesus) and these are the conditions he will fulfill
We can learn from the Hadith of Nawas Bin Sam’an which can be found in Muslim Shareef (the second most authentic book after the Holy Qur’ân) and from the Hadith of Abu Ummamah Al-Bahilee which can be found in Ibn Majah, the following regarding the Promised Messiah:
1. The Promised Messiah’s name is ‘Isa (A.S) and his mothers name was Maryam.
2. The Mahdi and the Dajjal will have already appeared before his descension.
3. He will descend from the heavens to the white minaret in the east of Damascus wearing two garments slightly dyed with saffron and his hands will be placed on the wings of two Angels.
4. Every Kaafir (disbeliever) who smells his breath will die and his breath will reach as far as he can see.
5. He will kill the Dajjal at the Eastern gate of Ludd.
6. The barbarious tribe of Gog Magog will appear in his time and the promised Massiah will take the believers to mount Tur for their protection.
7. He will elevate the Islamic religion by breaking the cross and putting an end to Christianity.
8. The Jews and Christians will believe on him before his death.
9. He will kill the pigs and the Christians consider Halal it to eat and non-Muslims will not have to pay tax.
10. Wars will cease at his time, as everybody will be in complete agreement with one another.
11. There will be so much wealth that the receiving of Sadaqa will be discarded as everybody will have enough wealth of his own.
12. In his time, all harmful animals will be made harmless and the venom will be taken out from all venomous animals. A child will put his hand in a snake’s mouth and it will not harm him, a girl will be able to chase a lion away and it will not harm her.
13. The earth will spout with vegetation and will produce fruits so abundantly that a large group of people will gather to eat a bunch of grapes or one pomegranate, and it will suffice them.
14. From the Hadith of Abu Hurairah in Muslim, we learn that the promised Messiah will perform Hajj and Umrah from a place called Rawha.
15. From the Hadith of Abdullah Bin Amr we learn that he will get buried next to the Holy Prophet ?.

islamirama
04-28-2010, 09:53 PM
http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...ml#post1322432

peaceandlove
04-30-2010, 12:05 PM
Watch this vidoe

http://islam-faq.blogspot.com/2010/0...senger-of.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!