/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it just my computer of everyone else'?

جوري
05-02-2010, 06:28 PM
asalamu 3lykoum wr wb I am having problems wrapping quoted around text, making paragraphs, adding any smiley feature, putting videos or pix. etc. in short all the features outside of simply typing and pressing send are unavailable to me.. even when I press enter repeatedly the text comes out as one lump sum.. I have received some sort of email about a problem the forum is having but I am not sure if it applies to this current issue.. pls let me know if it is just a new problem with my computer or if everyone else is having that same issue.. Jazakoum Allah khyran

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
05-02-2010, 06:46 PM
:sl:

It seems there is something up with your computer ukhti. I don't know what might be causing it.

I hope it gets fixed soon inshaAllah :)

جوري
05-02-2010, 06:53 PM
oh boy.. what can I do about this?

جوري
05-02-2010, 06:54 PM
when I try to quote you this is what came up: :sl:

I hope it gets fixed soon inshaAllah :) funny how it looks to me different even than how it comes out: http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/4548/ygp16.jpg

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
05-02-2010, 07:10 PM
salaamz I have recently updated 'ghostery' on my computer .. can that have anything to do with it

CosmicPathos
05-02-2010, 07:17 PM
wsalam,

i think there is a problem with your browser? I am not getting any such messages.

جوري
05-02-2010, 07:48 PM
I have firefox.. what do I do to get it back to normal? :w:

جوري
05-02-2010, 07:52 PM
I found this http://support.mozilla.com/no/forum/1/591109 but it doesn't help.. just tells me that others are having similar problems.. is everyone on firefox having this problem too? :w:

cat eyes
05-02-2010, 07:53 PM
well i know that some members are having problems logging in.:><:

so your problem might not be caused by your computer.

Dagless
05-02-2010, 08:04 PM
On the top right of the reply to post page there is an editor mode (the 2 A's, one black and one blue), click that, then refresh the page. It should be back to normal after that iA.

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/4548/ygp16.jpg

جوري
05-02-2010, 08:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
On the top right of the reply to post page there is an editor mode (the 2 A's, one black and one blue), click that, then refresh the page. It should be back to normal after that iA.

dude you are a genius.. Jazaka Allah khyran.. I want to do something nice for you.. but I can't imagine what you'd want? two reps in a row insha'Allah..

baraka Allah feek..

:w:

جوري
05-02-2010, 08:18 PM
2nd rep will have to be deferred until later this evening insha'Allah.. :hmm:

similies are back wohooo :statisfie:exhausted+o(:raging::skeleton::omg::phe w;D:hmm::heated::hiding::nervous::p:shade: God I missed those guys :shade:

Dagless
05-02-2010, 08:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ

dude you are a genius.. Jazaka Allah khyran.. I want to do something nice for you.. but I can't imagine what you'd want? two reps in a row insha'Allah..

baraka Allah feek..

Aw.. shucks :statisfie No probs :p
^o) Yes reps are exactly what I would have picked too lol.

2nd rep will have to be deferred until later this evening insha'Allah.. :hmm:

similies are back wohooo :statisfie:exhausted+o(:raging::skeleton::omg::phe w;D:hmm::heated::hiding::nervous::p:shade: God I missed those guys :shade:
One is ok, I know it takes aaages to rep the same person again.

جوري
05-02-2010, 09:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
Aw.. shucks :statisfie No probs :p
^o) Yes reps are exactly what I would have picked too lol.

One is ok, I know it takes aaages to rep the same person again.
so true I get the ole 'You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later' however two reps now are slightly less equal to what I was able to give before :hmm: so it evens out..

Jazaka Allah khyran.. I was removing programs/adding programs trying to figure out what went wrong..
truly the most simplest answer is almost always the correct one..:shade:

CosmicPathos
05-02-2010, 09:36 PM
lol dagless ... man you are da dude.

aadil77
05-02-2010, 10:37 PM
when I try to quote you this is what came up: :sl:

I hope it gets fixed soon inshaAllah :) funny how it looks to me different even than how it comes out: http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/4548/ygp16.jpg
its good you got it sorted

but seriously you need to use the breeze theme, I'd go nuts with any of the other ones

everyone on here should be using the breeze theme, its the closest thing to th old one

جوري
05-03-2010, 01:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77

but seriously you need to use the breeze theme, I'd go nuts with any of the other ones

everyone on here should be using the breeze theme, its the closest thing to th old one

al7mdlillah..

but I have to disagree, the breeze isn't breezy, it is sharp and un-inviting.. I don't like orange much but it seems softer in my opinion..

Snowflake
05-03-2010, 12:17 PM
Aw al hamdulillah that's sorted sis :)

Doesn't anyone use GoogleChrome? Never had a problem with it.

Fטлку
05-06-2010, 12:23 PM
^ I do. Works perfectly ^_^

shuraimfan4lyf
05-15-2010, 07:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77

I use breeze them..its peng :coolious:

Asiyah3
05-15-2010, 09:05 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
Doesn't anyone use GoogleChrome? Never had a problem with it.
I use it too. To me works better than Firefox.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!