/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sheikh Maher Al Muaiqly

aadil77
05-03-2010, 09:59 PM
I love this guy so I want a thread dedicated to some of his amazing recitations, feel free to post any of his

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
05-03-2010, 10:01 PM

aadil77
05-03-2010, 10:06 PM

aadil77
05-03-2010, 10:08 PM

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
marwen
05-03-2010, 10:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
I love this guy so I want a thread dedicated to some of his amazing recitations, feel free to post any of his
[VIDEO[/VIDEO]
Me too. I find his recitation very calm and touching, it make me forget this dunia. Jazak Allah Khayran Bro. aadil for this thread.

Here is also the full quran recitation by sheikh Meher Muaiqly :
http://www.assabile.com/Saudi-Arabia...mueaqly-33.htm
But I'm sure there can be more exceptional recitations that brothers and sisters can post here.

aadil77
05-03-2010, 10:11 PM

aadil77
05-03-2010, 10:12 PM

aadil77
05-03-2010, 10:13 PM

Sajdah warning!

aadil77
05-03-2010, 10:14 PM
One of my absolute favourites!!!

Must WAtch

aadil77
05-03-2010, 10:17 PM

~Raindrop~
05-03-2010, 10:17 PM
:sl:
Jazakallah for posting. The Surah Qiyaamah one in particular is one of my favourites. It's deeply touching, no matter how many times I listen to it :cry: :cry:
:wa:

aadil77
05-03-2010, 10:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
Me too. I find his recitation very calm and touching, it make me forget this dunia. Jazak Allah Khayran Bro. aadil for this thread.

Here is also the full quran recitation by sheikh Meher Muaiqly :
http://www.assabile.com/Saudi-Arabia...mueaqly-33.htm
But I'm sure there can be more exceptional recitations that brothers and sisters can post here.
JazakhAllah khair, for me www.QuranicAudio.com is the best for all recitors

aadil77
05-03-2010, 10:24 PM

aadil77
05-03-2010, 10:25 PM

aadil77
05-03-2010, 10:28 PM

aadil77
05-03-2010, 10:29 PM
Beautiful Surah Fatiha

Supreme
05-07-2010, 09:55 PM
Thanks for sharing aadil. The guy is clearly very talented in his recitations. I don't know why I like to listen to this, it's both intimidating and fascinating.

shuraimfan4lyf
05-07-2010, 10:04 PM
http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...ahir-fans.html

aadil77
05-07-2010, 10:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
Thanks for sharing aadil. The guy is clearly very talented in his recitations. I don't know why I like to listen to this, it's both intimidating and fascinating.
how do you find it intimidating?

For me its an alternative to music, music would mess with my head quite a bit and it gets you all emotional lol, so when I learned it was wrong to listen to music I went to this website and looked for a reciter I liked best and it was him, I didn't even know he was leading prayers at madinah masjid, a year later he was leading prayers in the holy mosque in makkah. So yeah he is quite talented alhamdulillah.

Supreme
05-07-2010, 11:11 PM
how do you find it intimidating?

For me its an alternative to music, music would mess with my head quite a bit and it gets you all emotional lol, so when I learned it was wrong to listen to music I went to this website and looked for a reciter I liked best and it was him, I didn't even know he was leading prayers at madinah masjid, a year later he was leading prayers in the holy mosque in makkah. So yeah he is quite talented alhamdulillah.
I find when people talk in such an alien language about things I don't know anything about intimidating- because you don't have the faintest. So this guy's in the Masjid Haram now, eh?

aadil77
05-07-2010, 11:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
I find when people talk in such an alien language about things I don't know anything about intimidating- because you don't have the faintest. So this guy's in the Masjid Haram now, eh?
yep

yh I get what u mean about an alien language, recently I had a french student over to learn english and I had this playing in the car and he seemed a bit freaked out LOL

but what I don't get is don't christians ever read the bible scriptures in aramaic or hebrew? arabic would seem at lot more familier if you did, people seem to make out arabic as a really alien language but I'm guessing if a lot of biblical names were pronounced in their actual form they would sound like arabic.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-08-2010, 02:16 PM
Aslaamu alaaykum..
I would post some vids. but since i dont yet have enough experience of using this whole forum in how to do certain bits..Ill try Listen to ones that are Posted..
MashaAllaah his recitations are Beautifull...

So yeah

Wa alaaykum Salaam

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-08-2010, 02:20 PM
Brother you may also Like Idris Abkar. and Tawfeeq ibn Sa`id as-Sawa'igh, Salah Bukhatir, Abdur-Rahman as-Sudais, Sa`ud ash-Shuraym. got bit carried away there. but they all have beautiful Qu`aan Recitations..

aadil77
05-08-2010, 09:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim World 12
Brother you may also Like Idris Abkar. and Tawfeeq ibn Sa`id as-Sawa'igh, Salah Bukhatir, Abdur-Rahman as-Sudais, Sa`ud ash-Shuraym. got bit carried away there. but they all have beautiful Qu`aan Recitations..
MashAllah they all have amazing recitations, but for me Sheikh maher is in a different league

yh do listen to the ones I posted

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-08-2010, 09:28 PM
^InshaAllaah will do

aadil77
05-08-2010, 09:28 PM

aadil77
05-08-2010, 09:29 PM

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-08-2010, 09:39 PM
Sajdah warning!
Bro what do you mean by Warning?

aadil77
05-08-2010, 09:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim World 12
Bro what do you mean by Warning?
cause that particular surah contains an ayah which has a sajdah, if you listen to it you have to perform a sajdah - so its a reminder/warning for people in no position to make sajdah

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-08-2010, 09:52 PM
Oh sorry..forgive me InshaAllaah..i thought it meant Surah As Sajdah..SubhaanAllaah...
Jazakallahu for the Recitations..

shuraimfan4lyf
05-12-2010, 04:48 AM

Sheikh Maahir led both maghrib and Isha today..here are the recordings. :)

Maghrib

Isha

:w:

aadil77
05-12-2010, 08:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by shuraimfan4lyf

Sheikh Maahir led both maghrib and Isha today..here are the recordings. :)

Maghrib

Isha

JazakhAllah khair, haramain recordings in good site alhamdulillah

'Abd al-Baari
05-12-2010, 09:04 PM
cause that particular surah contains an ayah which has a sajdah, if you listen to it you have to perform a sajdah - so its a reminder/warning for people in no position to make sajdah
Assalaamu 'Alaykum,

Sajdaah Tilawaah is not necesaary when listening to a recording, only if one hears the verse live.

"With regard to doing the prostration of recitation when you are listening to a verse in which a prostration is required on the computer or a recorder, it seems that it is not required to prostrate for that. The earlier scholars discussed a similar matter, as is mentioned in al-Fataawa al-Hindiyyah (1/133), which is a Hanafi book:

If he hears it (a verse in which prostration is required) in an echo from a far-off place, then he is not required to prostrate. End quote.

This is akin to hearing it on a recorder and the like."

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/73402

aadil77
05-12-2010, 09:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd al-Baari

Assalaamu 'Alaykum,

Sajdaah Tilawaah is not necesaary when listening to a recording, only if one hears the verse live.

"With regard to doing the prostration of recitation when you are listening to a verse in which a prostration is required on the computer or a recorder, it seems that it is not required to prostrate for that. The earlier scholars discussed a similar matter, as is mentioned in al-Fataawa al-Hindiyyah (1/133), which is a Hanafi book:

If he hears it (a verse in which prostration is required) in an echo from a far-off place, then he is not required to prostrate. End quote.

This is akin to hearing it on a recorder and the like."

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/73402
oh ok JazakhAllah, but I end up reciting it with the recordings anyway lol

BintAbee
06-06-2010, 06:52 AM

aadil77
06-07-2010, 10:39 PM
^JazakhAllah khair

BintAbee
06-08-2010, 05:12 PM
^wa iyyaaka

Amat Allah
06-08-2010, 08:26 PM
I love this recitation of him , may Allah reward him with Al Firdaws and all the Ummah without being reckoning Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

the verses are from Surat Azzumar

"Is he whose breast Allah has opened to Islam, so that he is in light from His Lord (as he who is non-Muslim)? So, woe to those whose hearts are hardened against remembrance of Allah! They are in plain error! (22) Allah has sent down the best statement, a Book (this Quran), its parts resembling each other in goodness and truth, oft-repeated. The skins of those who fear their Lord shiver from it (when they recite it or hear it). Then their skin and their heart soften to the remembrance of Allah. That is the guidance of Allah. He Guides therewith whom He pleases and whomever Allah sends astray, for him there is no guide. (23) Is he then, who will confront with his face the awful torment on the Day of Resurrection (as he who enters peacefully in Paradise)? And it will be said to the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers, etc.): "Taste what you used to earn!" (24) Those before them belied, and so the torment came on them from directions they perceived not. (25) So Allah made them to taste the disgrace in the present life, but greater is the torment of the Hereafter if they only knew! (26) And indeed We have put forth for men, in this Quran every kind of similitude in order that they may remember. (27) An Arabic Quran, without any crookedness (therein) in order that they may avoid all evil which Allah has ordered them to avoid, fear Him and keep their duty to Him. (28) Allah puts forth a similitude: a (slave) man belonging to many partners (like those who worship others along with Allah) disputing with one another, and a (slave) man belonging entirely to one master, (like those who worship Allah Alone). Are those two equal in comparison? All the praises and thanks be to Allah! But most of them know not. (29) Verily, you (O Muhammad SAW) will die and verily, they (too) will die. (30) Then, on the Day of Resurrection, you will be disputing before your Lord. (31)Then, who does more wrong than one who utters a lie against Allah, and denies the truth [this Quran, the Prophet (Muhammad SAW), the Islamic Monotheism, the Resurrection and the reward or punishment according to good or evil deeds] when it comes to him! Is there not in Hell an abode for the disbelievers? (32) And he (Muhammad SAW) who has brought the truth (this Quran and Islamic Monotheism) and (those who) believed therein (i.e. the true believers of Islamic Monotheism), those are Al- Muttaqun (the pious and righteous persons - see V. 2:2). (33) They shall have all that they will desire with their Lord. That is the reward of Muhsinun (good-doers - see V. 2:112). (34) So that Allah may remit from them the evil of what they did and give them the reward, according to the best of what they used to do. (35) Is not Allah Sufficient for His slave? Yet they try to frighten you with those (whom they worship) besides Him! And whom Allah sends astray, for him there will be no guide. (36) And whomsoever Allah guides, for him there will be no misleader. Is not Allah All-Mighty, Possessor of Retribution? (37)"

Indeed you are Our Lord...

BintAbee
06-11-2010, 05:25 PM
^Ameen. Jazakillah Khair sis Amat Allah

Amat Allah
06-12-2010, 05:29 AM
Wa Iyaki my sweet heart Ameeeeen

Surat Al Mu`minoon

"And say: "My Lord! I seek refuge with You from the whisperings (suggestions) of the Shayatin (devils). (97) "And I seek refuge with You, My Lord! lest they may attend (or come near) me." (98) Until, when death comes to one of them (those who join partners with Allah), he says: "My Lord! Send me back, (99) "So that I may do good in that which I have left behind!" No! It is but a word that he speaks, and behind them is Barzakh (a barrier) until the Day when they will be resurrected. (100) Then, when the Trumpet is blown, there will be no kinship among them that Day, nor will they ask of one another. (101) Then, those whose scales (of good deeds) are heavy, - these, they are the successful. (102) And those whose scales (of good deeds) are light, they are those who lose their ownselves, in Hell will they abide. (103) The Fire will burn their faces, and therein they will grin, with displaced lips (disfigured). (104) "Were not My Verses (this Quran) recited to you, and then you used to deny them?" (105) They will say: "Our Lord! Our wretchedness overcame us, and we were (an) erring people. (106) "Our Lord! Bring us out of this; if ever we return (to evil), then indeed we shall be Zalimun: (polytheists, oppressors, unjust, and wrong-doers, etc.)." (107) He (Allah) will say: "Remain you in it with ignominy! And speak you not to Me!" (108) "

May Allah protect us all from hellfire and reward us with Al Firdaws Ameeeeeeen

BintAbee
06-17-2010, 05:59 PM

^Ameen

Amat Allah
06-18-2010, 10:37 AM

Surat Azzumar

"Say: "O 'Ibadi (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah, verily Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (53) "And turn in repentance and in obedience with true Faith (Islamic Monotheism) to your Lord and submit to Him, (in Islam), before the torment comes upon you, then you will not be helped. (54) "And follow the best of that which is sent down to you from your Lord (i.e. this Quran, do what it orders you to do and keep away from what it forbids), before the torment comes on you suddenly while you perceive not!" (55) Lest a person should say: "Alas, my grief that I was undutiful to Allah (i.e. I have not done what Allah has ordered me to do), and I was indeed among those who mocked [at the truth! i.e. La ilaha ill-Allah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah), the Quran, and Muhammad SAW and at the faithful believers, etc.] (56) Or (lest) he should say: "If only Allah had guided me, I should indeed have been among the Muttaqun (pious and righteous persons - see V. 2:2)." (57) Or (lest) he should say when he sees the torment: "If only I had another chance (to return to the world) then I should indeed be among the Muhsinun (good-doers - see V. 2:112)." (58) Yes! Verily, there came to you My Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and you denied them, and were proud and were among the disbelievers. (59) And on the Day of Resurrection you will see those who lied against Allah (i.e. attributed to Him sons, partners, etc.) their faces will be black. Is there not in Hell an abode for the arrogant ones? (60) And Allah will deliver those who are the Muttaqun (pious - see V. 2:2) to their places of success (Paradise). Evil shall touch them not, nor shall they grieve. (61) "

aadil77
06-23-2010, 10:55 PM

aadil77
06-24-2010, 09:26 PM

aadil77
07-12-2010, 09:33 PM

aadil77
07-12-2010, 09:40 PM
Surah Balad and At-teen

Rhubarb Tart
07-12-2010, 09:46 PM
JazakhAllah khair for posting.

I'll start converting these to mp3.

Amat Allah
07-13-2010, 10:25 AM

"O Children of Adam! If there come to you Messengers from amongst you, reciting to you, My Verses, then whosoever becomes pious and righteous, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. (35) But those who reject Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and treat them with arrogance, they are the dwellers of the (Hell) Fire, they will abide therein forever. (36)"

Surat Al Aa`raaff

aadil77
07-25-2010, 11:05 PM
Surah Shams, Qariah

Surah Shams
091.001 By the sun and his brightness,
091.002 And the moon when she followeth him,
091.003 And the day when it revealeth him,
091.004 And the night when it enshroudeth him,
091.005 And the heaven and Him Who built it,
091.006 And the earth and Him Who spread it,
091.007 And a soul and Him Who perfected it
091.008 And inspired it (with conscience of) what is wrong for it and (what is) right for it.
091.009 He is indeed successful who causeth it to grow,
091.010 And he is indeed a failure who stunteth it.
091.011 (The tribe of) Thamud denied (the truth) in their rebellious pride,
091.012 When the basest of them broke forth
091.013 And the messenger of Allah said: It is the she-camel of Allah, so let her drink!
091.014 But they denied him, and they hamstrung her, so Allah doomed them for their sin and rased (their dwellings).
091.015 He dreadeth not the sequel (of events).

Surah Qariah
101.001 The Calamity!
101.002 What is the Calamity ?
101.003 Ah, what will convey unto thee what the Calamity is!
101.004 A day wherein mankind will be as thickly-scattered moths
101.005 And the mountains will become as carded wool.
101.006 Then, as for him whose scales are heavy (with good works),
101.007 He will live a pleasant life.
101.008 But as for him whose scales are light,
101.009 A bereft and Hungry One will be his mother,
101.010 Ah, what will convey unto thee what she is! -
101.011 Raging Fire.

aadil77
07-25-2010, 11:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah

"O Children of Adam! If there come to you Messengers from amongst you, reciting to you, My Verses, then whosoever becomes pious and righteous, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. (35) But those who reject Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and treat them with arrogance, they are the dwellers of the (Hell) Fire, they will abide therein forever. (36)"

Surat Al Aa`raaff
JazakhAllah khair, quite an emotional one

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-25-2010, 11:15 PM
Masha`Allaah nice recitations

Better than Music SubhaanaAllaah!

Amat Allah
07-26-2010, 12:16 PM
Wa iyakum my noble and respected brother, May Allah make our hearts soft and beat only for His sake and fill them with Taqwa Iman and His rememberance always and forever...Ameeeeen

my sweet sister Qur`aan is not better than music but there is no comparison between them at all coz music is nothing but Qur`aan is everything...May Allah preserve the Qur`aan in our hearts and give us its knowledge Ameeeeeeeeen

cdahmedeh
07-26-2010, 01:13 PM
He has a great voice mashallah. Jazakoum Allah Khayran to everyone for the great links.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-26-2010, 04:33 PM

Ah why did I not ever see this thread. Muaiqly is one of my faves mashaAllah.

Here is one of Surah Maryam. I first came across this one when I first listened to Muaiqly.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-26-2010, 04:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah
Wa iyakum my noble and respected brother, May Allah make our hearts soft and beat only for His sake and fill them with Taqwa Iman and His rememberance always and forever...Ameeeeen

my sweet sister Qur`aan is not better than music but there is no comparison between them at all coz music is nothing but Qur`aan is everything...May Allah preserve the Qur`aan in our hearts and give us its knowledge Ameeeeeeeeen

Indeed sister! Alhamdulillah! Ameen ya Rabb! x

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-27-2010, 12:56 PM

Misz_Muslimah
07-27-2010, 07:00 PM

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-27-2010, 07:07 PM
^Oh geeks sake:-\

It says "Embedding disabled by request", why, oh why it shows me that? And why can they not use proper english, they using words such as "Embedding".

Misz_Muslimah
07-27-2010, 07:08 PM
^ I changed it..it works now i think :)

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-27-2010, 07:11 PM
^Jazakallahu Khaayr :)

MashaAllaah very nice!

gladTidings
07-27-2010, 07:41 PM
Pure awesomeness and even better live ! SubhanAllah =)

aadil77
07-27-2010, 07:57 PM
Surah Mulk :shade:

muslimahhhh
07-27-2010, 09:36 PM
wonderful, masha'Allah!

aadil77
07-27-2010, 10:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє
Aslaamu`3Laaykum

The benefits of Surah al Waqiah (56)

The Prophet said, ‘Whoever recites surah al Waqiah at night would never encounter poverty’ [Ibn Sunni 620]

The Prophet said, ‘Surah al Waqiah is the Surah of Wealth, so recite it and teach it to your children’[Ibn Asakir]
Those hadith seem to be weak :-\

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...=1119503545594
http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/6460

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-27-2010, 10:56 PM
Those hadith seem to be weak :-\
Only those 2?
SubhaanAllaah
Jazakallahu Khaayr for the awareness Akhee

aadil77
07-28-2010, 08:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє
Only those 2?
SubhaanAllaah
Jazakallahu Khaayr for the awareness Akhee
the hadith about surah mulk are legit if you read the islam qa link

aadil77
07-29-2010, 09:17 PM
Surah Al-Kahf

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-29-2010, 09:41 PM
MashaAllaah Jazakallahu Khaayr

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-30-2010, 06:25 PM
Aslaamu`3Laaykum
Sorry if this Surah has been posted before

It is Surah Al-Haaqah surah 69, The Inevitable! Masha`Allaah

Wa`3Laaykum Salaam

Misz_Muslimah
07-30-2010, 08:16 PM
^ :wa:
Beautiful recitation mashallah!

aadil77
07-30-2010, 11:51 PM
Surah Qiyamah

aadil77
08-06-2010, 06:19 PM

Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-06-2010, 08:16 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum . . .^Masha`Allaah awesome recitations by the shiekh

Surah Al-Fatiha-The Opening . . .

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

Soulja Girl
08-06-2010, 08:33 PM

Surah A3raaf

Surah Hijr

Surah Maryam

=)

:wa:

ابن آل مرة
08-06-2010, 08:55 PM
^^^
:wa: yeah mashaAllah, the sura maryam is really beautiful and emotional. This was posted on haramain recordings few days ago.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-07-2010, 05:35 PM
Aslamu`3Laaykum

Hope this hasnt been posted sorry to those who have posted it,sorri as i forget easily.

This is Surah 66.At Tahreem-The Prohibition.Masha`Allaah great recitation!

Wa`3Laaykum Salaam

aadil77
08-08-2010, 03:14 AM
^JazakhAllah khair

Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-08-2010, 04:45 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum
^Wa iyaak Akhee

This is Surah 72.Al Jinn-The Jinn

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

aadil77
08-09-2010, 04:58 PM
Surah Az-Zumar :shade:

BintAbee
08-28-2010, 06:34 AM

How you like this awesome tune? (especially from about 2 mins) :coolious:

ابن آل مرة
08-28-2010, 07:26 AM
He is using Sheikh Shaykh Abu Bakr ash-Shatree's tune there in Sura Yoosuf..^. I heard that Shaykh Muhammad abdul-Kareem taught Sheikh Mahir. I dont know if its true.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-28-2010, 09:27 AM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

aadil77
08-28-2010, 11:48 PM

aadil77
08-28-2010, 11:59 PM

Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-31-2010, 02:15 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum Wa`rahmatullah Wa`barahkatuh

___Surah Al-Hadeed- The Iron___

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam Wa`rahmatullah Wa`barahkatuh

Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-02-2010, 05:31 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum

Surah 60-Al-Mumtahanah - (The Woman to be examined)

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-04-2010, 03:31 PM
Aslaamu`3Laaykum-Wa`rahmatullaa-Wa`barahkatuh!

Surah 44-Ad-Dukhaan (The Smoke) Recited by Shiekh Maher-Al Muaiqly!

Wa`3Laaykum Salaam-Wa`rahmatullaah-Wa`barahkatuh!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-12-2010, 12:51 PM
Aslaamu`ALaaykum

Surah 2 Al- Baqarah-The Cow (Not full)
Very nice Masha`Allaah!

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-19-2010, 11:45 AM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum

Surah Yaseen
Part 1:

Part 2:

Ps: Sorry if its been posted before, as i said i forget :-\

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-29-2010, 06:24 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

aadil77
10-02-2010, 01:32 PM
^JzakhAllah khayr

atiqabdulmateen
10-02-2010, 03:02 PM
nice dear very good

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!