/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Old Skin

Beardo
05-07-2010, 10:09 PM
Scroll to the bottom and change your skin to "Element Blue # +".

that's the old skin.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Güven
05-07-2010, 10:15 PM
Nice, element blue is back. ( and working) Jazakallahu Khayr for the hard work bro.

now i have to get used to it again. Breeze wasn't such a bad skin though but element blue is still the best.

we only need to fix the old features.

Alpha Dude
05-07-2010, 10:16 PM
Rashad, ask -S- to apply the same rounded border style to the stats + radio sections that is used in the rest of the forum sections. It would be more consistent and that's how it was in the past. Check here: http://web.archive.org/web/200807231...amicboard.com/

Notice the consistency.

aadil77
05-07-2010, 10:27 PM
I don't wanna sound nitpicky, but to get Li back to how it was there needs to be a few tweeks:

can we have the theme fullscreen like how it is in the link alpha dude posted

also the stats bar looks messed up, i think its the colours or sumin

also anyone got any screenshots of the old LI?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Güven
05-07-2010, 10:32 PM
Maybe that's because the top stats bar isn't fully compatible with 4.03.

aadil77
05-07-2010, 10:34 PM
also is it me or does the element blue theme look a bit.. cheap? is it the colours or somethin, it definately looks too bright im using element purple at the mo

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
05-08-2010, 01:31 AM
HOME TWEET HOME!!

Some old features are still missing...but i guess we can wait till then insha'Allah...

Isn't this colour abit too bright though?

OR

Is it coz i kinda got used to 'breeze':X?

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
05-08-2010, 01:34 AM
Something seems to be goin wrong at my end with double posts:X

Masuma
05-08-2010, 09:53 AM
Yeah it seems more brighter... Breeze still rules! :D

Ramadhan
05-08-2010, 10:18 AM
I have gotten used to Breeze.

me likes it.

Ummu Sufyaan
05-08-2010, 10:25 AM
:sl:
HOME TWEET HOME!!
true...i agree sis, it does feel like "home." i like this new skin...abit of improvements wouldn't go astray but overall its good. better then the other one, by far...leave it this way.

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
05-08-2010, 11:59 AM
^^YEAA...alhamdulillah we're back in our modernly renovated home...LI once again!!!

Soulja Girl
05-08-2010, 01:02 PM
:sl:

Love it! Feels like home again :statisfie

:wa:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-08-2010, 02:11 PM
Aslaamu alaaykum

Not working for me...Oh well ...

MashaAllaah good to see all are happy tho MashaAllaah...
*Smiles*..
Aww you all look soo adorable and cute with ya smiles : )

And great Job to Brother Rashad for his effort in trying his best in bring back the Old Theme..So therefor all is welleth : )

So yeah

Wa alaaykum Salaam

Misz_Muslimah
05-08-2010, 03:54 PM
Jazaakalahu khayran for bringing the old skin bak..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!