/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ~ Animals..So yeah! ~

Pages : 1 [2]

Snowflake
07-26-2010, 07:27 PM
wa iyyaki sis :)

Can you believe that's actually a tennis ball in her mouth? Her owner plays 'fetch' with her and she just loves it mashaAllah :)

see here: http://link.brightcove.com/services/...tid=1708375739

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Haya emaan
07-26-2010, 07:29 PM
i love to ride horses...
i love to watch eagles flying high...
i love lions...
i love small colored fishes..
but.......

neither i have a horse to ride on.. nor i can get a lion..:p or of course cant have an eagle of my own...:hmm:
i can just scare the cats that try to climb my wall or can run away shouting if i have seen a dog on road side..:phew

i remember once my sister bought two chicks and they were the first ever pets we had at our home...
but they died with in two days....
u know y...
my sis and brother were playing catch catch with it

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-26-2010, 09:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
Can you believe that's actually a tennis ball in her mouth?

Oh my cheese lol i thought it was a lemon :-\ coz water was "Splurrting" of it (Mind my Vocab :-\)

lol looks nuthing like a Tennis ball , are you sure its not a Lemon sis? :-\

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-26-2010, 09:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mun-o-salwa
i love to ride horses...
i love to watch eagles flying high...
i love lions...
i love small colored fishes..
but.......

neither i have a horse to ride on.. nor i can get a lion..:p or of course cant have an eagle of my own...:hmm:
i can just scare the cats that try to climb my wall or can run away shouting if i have seen a dog on road side..:phew

i remember once my sister bought two chicks and they were the first ever pets we had at our home...
but they died with in two days....
u know y...
my sis and brother were playing catch catch with it
Aww MashaAllaah Jazakallahu Khayr for sharing Uktee

I love Lions, InshaAllaah i will get one in Jannah Insha`Allah
I use to have Chicks back home, they were soooo cute MashaAllaah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Haya emaan
07-26-2010, 09:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє

I love Lions, InshaAllaah i will get one in Jannah Insha`Allah

oh i would want it too.. INSHAALLAH.. i would love to have my own zoo.. in jannah...:giggling:INSHAALLAH

sister herb
07-26-2010, 09:45 PM
Salam alaykum;

I like horses too, I was riding about 10 years when I was younger, also by arabic horses some times (they were hot ones) but more I adore these:

saluqies...

Muslimeen
07-27-2010, 11:06 AM
I prefer these, multi purpose animals. I have owned two, one was sadly poisoned the other I had to get rid off. I really miss them, they were a part of the family.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-27-2010, 12:04 PM

Woodrow
07-28-2010, 02:15 AM
Our Newest critter. Actually we have had him over a month, just haven't moved him up with the horses yet. They are excellent companion animals for horses and make excellent watch dogs.

We had to get him to put in with our Tennessee Walker Stallion. 'Champs" like most stallions is just to aggressive to be kept near other horses. But, we found out he gets along with Llamas. I guess he does not view them as a threat to his dominance. We already had 2 very bad fights with Champs and other horses, so we had to separate him before one gets seriously injured or killed. But, the problem is horses are herd animals and need companionship, since we can't trust him with other horses, a Llama gets to be his baby sitter.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-28-2010, 07:56 PM
^Aww MashaAllaah but it looks soo cute and innocent enough to have a fight.

Jazakallahu Khaayr, really nice animal :)

ps. i thought it was a Llama at first

marwen
07-28-2010, 08:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

Wow ! this Lama is really beautiful. I personally like this animal, I find it kind of unusual, besides I admire everything related to native Americans.
Do you have a lot of lamas living around in your region uncle Woodrow ? (btw is there a difference between the word Lama and Llama(with 2 L's) :p ) ?

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-28-2010, 08:11 PM
^lol i was thinking the same geeky thing :-\

I guess thats how its spelt in the Dictionary?
:-\Khayrr:-\

Woodrow
07-29-2010, 02:45 AM
It is an inca or Aztec word and spelled with 2 L. Virtually impossible to pronounce correctly for a non-Native speaker. So most of us pronounce it as if it is just one L

Llamas and alpacas are both getting to be very popular additions for horse ranchers. Besides being an ideal companion for solitary horse they are very good guard animals and as a fringe benefit provide high quality wool and are adaptable for cold climates. We only have the one. We got a Llama instead of an alpaca because we are low budget and the Llama only cost us $150 an alpaca would have cost in the thousands.

Woodrow
07-29-2010, 03:22 AM
I can't remember if I ever posted any pictures of Champs. He is our Tennessee Walker we bought the Llama for. Champs is gigantic for a Tennessee Walker, 16 hands tall at the withers and weighs over 2,000 pounds. He is very agressive towards other male horses, even geldings. He could easily kill any of our other stallions so we had to seperate him from the other horses. But, can't let a horse get lonely, they are very social herd creatures and need company, so we bought himthe Llama.

Here is Champs,if I have not yet posted anypictures of him.

sister herb
07-29-2010, 08:05 AM
Salam alaykum

my last horse from Poland:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-29-2010, 09:53 AM
wow MashaAllaah great horses @Uncle Woodrow and Sister harb
MashaAllaah great animals.

espada
07-30-2010, 12:30 AM
MashaAllah, you've got a great thing there Woodrow.

That picture of the llama ... such a peaceful setting.

Mama and baby Hippo.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-30-2010, 12:17 PM
^wow are they under the sea? i didnt know they could breath under the sea SubhaanAllaah awesome :D

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-19-2011, 11:49 PM
BUMP! . . . . . . .

miss the thread subhaan'Allaah

Faatin
03-20-2011, 12:24 AM
Fascinating! I didn't even know a baby hippo looked like that, let alone breathe under water.
format_quote Originally Posted by espada
MashaAllah, you've got a great thing there Woodrow.

That picture of the llama ... such a peaceful setting.

Mama and baby Hippo.

Faatin
03-20-2011, 12:33 AM
one... two.... three lil baby penguins! ^____^

Re.TiReD
03-20-2011, 12:35 AM
My favourite animal, currently, is a tiger. Probably because my younger brother and I, spend most of the day roaring at one another, you know...Just for fun.

We're a weird bunch :D

Little_Lion
03-20-2011, 01:04 AM
I know I will be vastly in the minority here, but I keep dogs. I asked a scholar in Pakistan if I should rehome them (which frankly would have broken my heart) and he explained that as long as you perform wudu after being touched by a dog's saliva, and do not eat from a dish that a dig has licked, there is no issue. The People of the Cave kept a dog with them and were visited by angels, and Mohammad (saw) often showed pity on dogs. So we still have two dogs - Mushu, a rat terrier, and Ellie, a miniature dachshund - in addition to a ball python named Klinger (anyone familiar with the television show "MASH" from the 70's? She was named after Max Klinger, who often dressed as a woman to get out of the army on a psychological discharge, because we did not know if she was male or female when we adopted her!) Living with my ex-husband are Bolt (rat terrier/pug), Bill (pekingese), and two cats named Meowth and Baloo. Tasslehoff, our third cat, passed away from old age this afternoon, and I am still very broken up over it.

I grew up on a goat farm, and also had horses and ducks. I've also worked in zoos and worked with everything from fish to elephants, and currently am interning at our local humane society. For over ten years I have been their "exotic" foster mom, taking in and rehabilitating reptiles and any animals that are illegal to keep in our state, until truly suitable homes can be found for them.

For favorite animals, LIONS! Of course! :D Also nubian goats, highland cattle, poitou (a type of giant hairy donkey), and bengal cats. If someone can post images for me of these four, I would appreciate it!

Little_Lion
03-20-2011, 01:31 AM
Unfortunately, I have more sad news to share for animal lovers . . . Knut, the famed polar bear in the Berlin Zoo, also passed away today. :(

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-20-2011, 02:11 AM
Are Llamas halal? Can we eat them?

Flame of Hope
03-20-2011, 02:14 AM
:wub: My favorite animal is the tiger.

A real work of beauty. Inspires much awe and admiration. Mashallah!

And oh! Did I mention that I love tiger cubs? It's the baby animals that I find real cute. :wub:

Tiger and tiger cub lovers out there, got any pics?

Re.TiReD
03-20-2011, 02:22 AM
Attachment 4239

Cwoooooooooot :D

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-20-2011, 02:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by
Did I mention that I love tiger cubs?
Do you have tiger cubs at your home? If yes, please share with us. :)

Woodrow
03-20-2011, 02:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid
Are Llamas halal? Can we eat them?
Well Llamas are a species of Camel.

tigerkhan
03-20-2011, 06:14 AM
WOW i have too many fans here
thank you so much for liking me..............LOL

waji
03-20-2011, 09:11 AM
^^^^ خان صاحب That is not a Tiger
That is Leopard

sherz_umr
03-20-2011, 11:14 AM
almost everybody seems to love tigers here. Do u know that its an endangered species? There are only 5000-7000 tigers in the WORLD today.
Each time we switch on the TV here, there are 'save the tiger-donate for the cause' ads here.
Sad. Poachers kil tigers in protected areas.

tigerkhan
03-20-2011, 12:29 PM
^^^^ خان صاحب That is not a Tiger
That is Leopard
Sher Saab no jealousy.............lol

tigerkhan
03-20-2011, 12:30 PM
almost everybody seems to love tigers here
yeah i dont know i was that much famous...lol

tigerkhan
03-20-2011, 12:32 PM
ok be on topic...see this

Innocent Soul
03-20-2011, 12:46 PM
Here is something for kitten lovers.

Endymion
03-20-2011, 03:46 PM

And i like Lions,Horses and Elephants :)

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-20-2011, 04:22 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

Kittens are indeed adorable!

Dolphins are kool!

but, never met a dolphin, or a horse :-\

Horses are soo cute, what about these?

Animals are soo kool masha'Allaah

.. peace ..

Endymion
03-20-2011, 05:58 PM
That horse and parrot are great :statisfie I love them :statisfie

And for cat lovers,i posted a whole thread on UI on Cat's life.Here it is,if you like :D

http://uiforum.uaeforum.org/showthre...ay-her-husband.

Human_Being
03-20-2011, 10:06 PM
Cats man, cats come up to me all like rubbin up to my leg and stuff and I'm like ur not my cat lolololol! *pet pet pet*

Thing is cros are nice too they're all black and shiny and totally cheeky and look at those big shiny beaks and they hav so much charactur and stuff

Faatin
03-20-2011, 10:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Human_Being
I'm like ur not my cat lolololol! *pet pet pet*
lol? what the..

yas2010
03-20-2011, 11:27 PM
Love Cats, lovely animals. - I like the way they always manage to find the warmest place in the house to sleep.
But Elephants too, so beautiful - But also the gestation period for an elephant is 22 months. Respect for that alone! :)
Do like Dogs -never have kept any, but such a loyal creature.

Human_Being
03-21-2011, 08:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Faatin
lol? what the..
Cuz I don't have any cats but they come up to me in the street and they're someone else's cats...

Totally agree with sister yas2010 elephants are awesome

Samiun
03-27-2011, 03:54 AM
:sl:

I like to disturb persian cats!!

But they're still lovely animals

Snowflake
04-08-2012, 08:43 PM
aww it's like the bottom one is saying, "Go onnnnnn you can do it!!!"

TrueStranger
04-08-2012, 08:53 PM
Life From The Jaws Of Death.

Serendipity
07-31-2012, 07:42 PM
I love ducklings.

Abz2000
12-04-2015, 04:52 PM
Feisty cats, harmless lions and tigers.

Abz2000
12-05-2015, 12:40 AM
Something strange:

Bhabha
04-17-2016, 07:28 AM
I totally get that this thread is a little dead, but I am just listening to my dog and cat snore and it is so funny the cute things your pets do when they try to keep you company downstairs... :p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!