/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Posting problem

aadil77
05-10-2010, 11:24 AM
when ever I quote a post and then move down to the bottom of the text box, it always automatically scrolls back up, so when I click to type underneath the quoted post it jumps to the middle of the post, i have to use the keyboard arrows to go down to type

I've had this problem on ummah, its started here too after the upgrade

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-10-2010, 08:20 PM
It happens to me, i just use the arrow keys , use the down key, and it works, so therefore all is well, nothing serious InshaAllaah

So yeah

Re.TiReD
05-20-2010, 11:00 AM
Assalamu 'Alaykum

I'm sorry but I just cannot come to terms with the fact that the default font colour is not black. My eyes and brain cannot process the grey/blue colour and therefore results in my experience of IB being unsatisfactory.

Wassalamu 'Alaykum

edit: Found a better skin now, nvm =P

Re.TiReD
05-20-2010, 11:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
Enlighten? :ermm:
vb4 Default Style gives black font as default. I think I forgot to set it from User CP before so I'm just going to go do that now insha'Allah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-20-2010, 12:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hafsah
Assalamu 'Alaykum

I'm sorry but I just cannot come to terms with the fact that the default font colour is not black. My eyes and brain cannot process the grey/blue colour and therefore results in my experience of IB being unsatisfactory.

Wassalamu 'Alaykum

edit: Found a better skin now, nvm =P
Lol sis indeed you have:)

Insaanah
07-01-2010, 08:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
when ever I quote a post and then move down to the bottom of the text box, it always automatically scrolls back up, so when I click to type underneath the quoted post it jumps to the middle of the post, i have to use the keyboard arrows to go down to type

I've had this problem on ummah, its started here too after the upgrade
:sl:

Can this problem when quoting be fixed?

I am now having to copy and paste into Word documents. Highlighting text, pasting something into it, is very difficult, as the text in the box keeps moving.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-01-2010, 08:55 PM
erm sis,

You know in the type box where you type your comment, you can see see a tab "ABC" with a tick under it, and next to the tab you can see 2 arrows, one facing up and the other down, click on any, it will make the reply/comment box bigg , i figured that out a few days ago i know geeky. .

And if you dont understand what i just said please do ask :)
coz it may be all geeky to you and normal to me :-\

aadil77
07-01-2010, 09:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє
erm sis,

You know in the type box where you type your comment, you can see see a tab "ABC" with a tick under it, and next to the tab you can see 2 arrows, one facing up and the other down, click on any, it will make the reply/comment box bigg , i figured that out a few days ago i know geeky. .

oh u geek, why didn't you say so before, cud've saved me loads of trouble :hiding:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-01-2010, 09:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
oh u geek, why didn't you say so before, cud've saved me loads of trouble :hiding:
Sorry as i just figured it out recently myself, i actually "checked" what the other tabs doo :-\

Insaanah
07-01-2010, 09:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє
erm sis,

Oh my God, sis! You are a true geek! May Allah bless you! Like Br Aadil, I've had so much trouble with this. I used the down arrow to make the box bigger and it worked.

Jazaakillah khayr dear geeky sis. May Allah reward you. Ameen.

Rhubarb Tart
07-01-2010, 09:52 PM
I had the same problem. But luckily I had two types of internet thing on the computer. I have the normal internet Exploprer which was the one that had the same problem as you. Then I decided to use the other one Mozilla Firefox internet, which worked normal and have no problem with so far.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!