/* */

PDA

View Full Version : All My Last Posting Deleted. Why?

heru.htl
05-12-2010, 05:06 PM
Assalamu Alaykom, WRWB

If I have fault, so this is my deep apologies to this forum, and to all forum members.
Especially, my apologies to Allah SWT, may He be so kind to forgive me.

I will never regard this as a problem.
But, I don't really understand what just happen, that all my last posting just deleted.
I can't find them although I have tried to use the forum search tool.

Perhaps it's just database error or any kind of system errors.
But. if it's something that related my faults, perhaps someone would be so kind to explain it.

Thank You.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
heru.htl
05-12-2010, 05:08 PM
Adds:

My Avatar also has changed (back blank) from the last time I have edit it.

جوري
05-12-2010, 05:38 PM
:sl:

you need to have 50 posts in order to make threads in certain sections.. and have your own Avatar .. meanwhile you can use a forum avatar ..

and Allah swt knows best

:w:

heru.htl
05-12-2010, 07:23 PM
@lily:

Thank you very much for the explanations.
I have edited my profile and updated my avatar with the one that provided within this forum board.
But since this forum just maintained and offlined few days ago (I remember that it's about adding new templates),
my profile seem has been reseted.
Reputation Power from the last is 28 and now 0, but it's no matter because this not my purpose to join this forum--I won't look any rank.
It's not problem as I said, but I must be careful anyway regarding such situations within this forum.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dagless
05-12-2010, 07:29 PM
There was an issue with the forum where a few days worth of posts and rep were lost. I think this is what happened in your case as well.

heru.htl
05-12-2010, 07:33 PM
Yups brother..., as I expected...

جوري
05-12-2010, 07:45 PM
I had a rep of 190 and now I am at 86 but you are correct it isn't the purpose for joining the forum.. I just wanted to mention that you weren't the only one affected by the change..

heru.htl
05-12-2010, 08:54 PM
sister lily, if so as I expected, this just about a matter of system error (I just expected, may Allah forgive me as I have wrong about it).
However, Allhamdulillah that my account still exists...

جوري
05-12-2010, 09:14 PM
al7mdlillah and we are certainly happy to have you as an addition to our forum and a part of our ummah..

so let me re- :welcome: you aboard

heru.htl
05-12-2010, 09:27 PM
Insya Allah...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!