/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why Some Muslims Restrict The Scientific Approximation For Defining Islam?

heru.htl
05-15-2010, 03:31 PM
Bismillahi Rachmani Rachim
Assalamu Alaykom, WRWB

I have the following questions:

"Why Some Muslims Restrict The Scientific Approximation For Defining Islam?"
"Why Some Muslims Restrict The Scientific Approximation For Defining Islamic Elements?"

As a Muslim, I have duty and right to carry on Islam among different religions followers; in the hope that they will turn to Islam. But, I am, rather than Ulama, I am a Muslim scientist.

In my scientific visions, I found that there is a tend for those peoples whose claimed their self as "modern people in the modern age" -- try to leave and deny Islam (it's fact, some of them became "murtadin" -- A'udzubillahimindaliq!).

Meantime, while I carry on Islam with my scientist methods, some other Muslims judge that I am conducting the sins! They said, that whatsoever approximations to define Islam with science is against Allah rules. I give the answer to them like "Are you orthodox? If so, I will not complain your orthodox methods to carry on Islam, but why did you judge me like that, Sub'hanallah! I am using scientific approximations, of course I understand that in my Muslim principals - that science is actually belong to Allah! I also find the facts, that we are facing the modern age, where those modern peoples getting bored by what they said as `ancient-ways`"

I see, what modern people said about `ancient-ways` is not point to Al Quran or Al Hadist, but it points to something that not acceptable by the logical ways in their way to thinking (modern thinking); in case that some Muslim brings Islam to these peoples without scientific approximations.
As the example, when the non-Muslim give us a question like "Why Muslim pray and refer to Kabah?". Then, such non-Muslim maybe getting to laugh if we give the answer like "Because of the God (Allah) have made such rule!" (not only laughing, but they may give argue like "Can you give other explanation rather than only point to the God rules? e.g. with something more scientifically, so that my mind can try to accept your answer?")
Even my self ever asked similar question to my self: "Why I must refer to Kabah when I pray?" (Alhamdulillah, Allah brought me the truth with a scientific approximation related to Kabah, 10 years ago, Allah knows the best for the believers whose looking for the logical answers -- Allah hold the rules of logical knowledge).

That is, I have above questions; in the meantime when I am still trying to bring Islam with my Muslim principal and with the scientific approximations.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!