/* */

PDA

View Full Version : AS subjects

Imaan
05-15-2010, 09:02 PM
Salaams

I'm doing the British Curriculum through correspondence with BIDC (Cambrige), just wanna know if it's the almost like the one u guys study. Ok take English, I'v got a workbook and a textbook called 'English Language And Literature AS Level ' by Helen Toner and Elizabeth Whittome. Cos if it's the same, I'd like some female friends on this thread from the UK to help me with somethings. Yes, I'm doing IT tooooooo!;D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Life_Is_Short
05-15-2010, 09:07 PM
Wa'salam
Are you talking about the Cambridge exam board?

Imaan
05-15-2010, 09:27 PM
No about the studies itself, sorry 4got 2 say i'm based in South Africa.

Life_Is_Short
05-15-2010, 09:34 PM
I'm confused. :S

Is your text book approved by the exam board that you are doing?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Imaan
05-15-2010, 09:36 PM
Yes but u confusing me tooo. I'm studying with British Internatinal Distance College, which is a branch of Cambridge.

Life_Is_Short
05-15-2010, 10:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Imaan
Yes but u confusing me tooo. I'm studying with British Internatinal Distance College, which is a branch of Cambridge.
I'm so sorry sister. I thought you meant the Cambridge exam board.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!