Aslaamu alaaykum..

MashaAllaah seen this, Jazakallahu khayr for sharing

Wa alaaykum Salaam

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-16-2010, 08:43 PM
<---Check this ..vid is awesome..kinda funny :\

aadil77
05-16-2010, 09:57 PM
bro ahmad deedat was the best, subhanAllah the amount of knowledge he had and the amount of dawa'h he did unbelievable

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
shuraimfan4lyf
05-16-2010, 09:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
bro ahmad deedat was the best, subhanAllah the amount of knowledge he had and the amount of dawa'h he did unbelievable
Indeed he was..mashaAllah. May Allah grant him highest level in Jannah. He was so funny..I watched this one video where he was talking about western swimsuit etc..

EDIT:

aadil77
05-16-2010, 10:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shuraimfan4lyf
Indeed he was..mashaAllah. May Allah grant him highest level in Jannah. He was so funny..I watched this one video where he was talking about western swimsuit etc..
yh i've seen that lol

shuraimfan4lyf
05-16-2010, 10:13 PM

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!