/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Final Rites: Fiqh of Janazah, Burials & Inheritance. London, 17th & 18th July

AlKauthar
05-18-2010, 05:17 PM
ALKAUTHAR PRESENTS

WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?

THE FINAL STAND. THE FINAL SAY. THE FINAL RITES.
ENROL NOW!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AlKauthar
06-06-2010, 10:04 PM
The Final Rites
Fiqh Of Janazah, Burials & Inheritance

A matter that everyone believes in, the Muslim, Jew, Hindu and even atheist – the belief that sickness and death is a reality to be faced by all.

It affects the rich and poor, white and black, evil and good, even the best of mankind, Muhammed Sallalaahu alaihi wassalam who said on his deathbed "There is no deity worthy of worship besides Allah, verily the pangs of death are severe!" [Bukhari]

A reality so clear and so near but something many shy away from discussing whereas the Messenger Sallalaahu alaihi wassalam advised "Increase the mention of the destroyer of desires: Death" [Tirmidhi]

Have you ever wondered,

• How do I handle a family member falling ill?
  • What do I do in their final moments in this world?
  • How do I wash and shroud the dead?
  • How can I benefit my dear mother after her death?
  • What are the procedures of burial?
  • How do we wind up the estate and distribute the inheritance according to the Shariah?

You will find answers to these questions and more in “The Final Rites” course. Remember death waits for no man, learn about a matter that’s guaranteed to come sooner or later.

Don’t you think it is time to learn about the journey and happenings that we all have to go through?

Who is this course for?

Every Muslim striving to practice Islam correctly and looking to increase his/her attachment to the Akhira

What will you come out with at the end of the course?

• A binder that summarizes the most important rules of janazah, burials & inheritance.
  • A detailed knowledge of how to benefit the dead after they have left us.
  • An in-depth understanding of the process and guidelines of writing will & bequests
  • An understanding of related innovations that we need avoid related janazaH, burials & inheritance

PLACES ARE LIMITED AND GOING FAST! SO DON'T DELAY, SIGN UP TODAY!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!