/* */

PDA

View Full Version : need help with tajweed terms

Ummu Sufyaan
05-23-2010, 11:58 AM
:sl:
this is regarding the makharij of the 7uroof. im not fully understanding some makharij/terms used in regards to the makharij of the lisaan

can someone explain and expand what the terms in the red box mean?
http://www.box.net/shared/ufrn58h89z

if the poem helps here it is
باب مخارج الحروف
مَخَـارِجُ الحُـرُوفِ سَبْـعَـةَ عَـشَـرْ عَلَـى الَّـذِي يَخْتَـارُهُ مَــنِ اخْتَـبَـرْ
فَأَلِـفُ الـجَـوْفِ وأُخْتَـاهَـا وَهِــي حُــرُوفُ مَــدٍّ للْـهَـوَاءِ تَنْـتَـهِـي
ثُـمَّ لأَقْصَـى الحَـلْـقِ هَـمْـزٌ هَـاءُ ثُــمَّ لِـوَسْـطِـهِ فَـعَـيْـنٌ حَـــاءُ
أَدْنَــاهُ غَـيْـنٌ خَـاؤُهَـا والْـقَـافُ أَقْصَـى اللِّسَـانِ فَـوْقُ ثُــمَّ الْـكَـافُ
أَسْفَـلُ وَالْوَسْـطُ فَجِيـمُ الشِّـيـنُ يَـا وَالـضَّـادُ مِــنْ حَافَـتِـهِ إِذْ وَلِـيَــا
لاضْرَاسَ مِـنْ أَيْـسَـرَ أَوْ يُمْنَـاهَـا وَالـــلاَّمُ أَدْنَــاهَــا لِمُنْـتَـهَـاهَـا
وَالنُّونُ مِـنْ طَرْفِـهِ تَحْـتُ اجْعَـلُـوا وَالــرَّا يُدَانِـيـهِ لِظَـهْـرٍ أَدْخَـلُـوا
وَالطَّـاءُ وَالـدَّالُ وَتَـا مِـنْـهُ وَمِـنْ عُلْيَـا الثَّنَـايَـا والصَّفِـيْـرُ مُسْتَـكِـنْ
مِنْهُ وَمِـنْ فَـوْقِ الثَّنَـايَـا السُّفْـلَـى وَالـظَّـاءُ وَالــذَّالُ وَثَــا لِلْعُـلْـيَـا
مِـنْ طَرَفَيْهِمَـا وَمِـنْ بَـطْـنِ الشَّفَهْ فَالْفَـا مَـعَ اطْـرافِ الثَّنَايَـا المُشْرِفَـهْ
لِلشَّفَتَـيْـنِ الْــوَاوُ بَــاءٌ مِـيْــمُ
وَغُـنَّــةٌ مَخْـرَجُـهَـا الخَـيْـشُـومُ

let me know if my qn isnt clear...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
shuraimfan4lyf
05-23-2010, 12:13 PM
:wasalamex

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8LQtGUyOuU Sheikh Ayman Swed talking about مخرج الحروف.

Beardo
05-23-2010, 05:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ummu Sufyaan
:sl:
this is regarding the makharij of the 7uroof. im not fully understanding some makharij/terms used in regards to the makharij of the lisaan

in the red box, can someone explain and expand what those terms mean?
http://www.box.net/shared/ufrn58h89z

if the poem helps here it is
باب مخارج الحروف
مَخَـارِجُ الحُـرُوفِ سَبْـعَـةَ عَـشَـرْ عَلَـى الَّـذِي يَخْتَـارُهُ مَــنِ اخْتَـبَـرْ
فَأَلِـفُ الـجَـوْفِ وأُخْتَـاهَـا وَهِــي حُــرُوفُ مَــدٍّ للْـهَـوَاءِ تَنْـتَـهِـي
ثُـمَّ لأَقْصَـى الحَـلْـقِ هَـمْـزٌ هَـاءُ ثُــمَّ لِـوَسْـطِـهِ فَـعَـيْـنٌ حَـــاءُ
أَدْنَــاهُ غَـيْـنٌ خَـاؤُهَـا والْـقَـافُ أَقْصَـى اللِّسَـانِ فَـوْقُ ثُــمَّ الْـكَـافُ
أَسْفَـلُ وَالْوَسْـطُ فَجِيـمُ الشِّـيـنُ يَـا وَالـضَّـادُ مِــنْ حَافَـتِـهِ إِذْ وَلِـيَــا
لاضْرَاسَ مِـنْ أَيْـسَـرَ أَوْ يُمْنَـاهَـا وَالـــلاَّمُ أَدْنَــاهَــا لِمُنْـتَـهَـاهَـا
وَالنُّونُ مِـنْ طَرْفِـهِ تَحْـتُ اجْعَـلُـوا وَالــرَّا يُدَانِـيـهِ لِظَـهْـرٍ أَدْخَـلُـوا
وَالطَّـاءُ وَالـدَّالُ وَتَـا مِـنْـهُ وَمِـنْ عُلْيَـا الثَّنَـايَـا والصَّفِـيْـرُ مُسْتَـكِـنْ
مِنْهُ وَمِـنْ فَـوْقِ الثَّنَـايَـا السُّفْـلَـى وَالـظَّـاءُ وَالــذَّالُ وَثَــا لِلْعُـلْـيَـا
مِـنْ طَرَفَيْهِمَـا وَمِـنْ بَـطْـنِ الشَّفَهْ فَالْفَـا مَـعَ اطْـرافِ الثَّنَايَـا المُشْرِفَـهْ
لِلشَّفَتَـيْـنِ الْــوَاوُ بَــاءٌ مِـيْــمُ
وَغُـنَّــةٌ مَخْـرَجُـهَـا الخَـيْـشُـومُ

let me know if my qn isnt clear...
OMG! We're studying that in class right now! I have the translation for that. I'll try to scan my notes. The reason you won't be able to understand it is because the author uses technical terms such as "Rikhwah", "Tarqeeq", etc. He assumes you already know them. The author by the way is Shamsuddin Ibn Muhammad ibn Muhammad ibn Muhammad, right? :p

If you run across those terms, just post it here and insha-Allah I'll type the meaning for you. :)

Beardo
05-23-2010, 05:39 PM
Sister, check this file insha-Allah. The Arabic is on the top, English on the bottom of the document:

http://labbaykacademy.com/general/jazariyyah.pdf

The hosting space of the document credit to: www.LabbaykAcademy.com

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ابن آل مرة
05-23-2010, 11:44 PM
Salam, this is talking about the different parts of the tongue and the different letters that are pronounced by these parts. For example the letter Daal is pronounced from the front of the tongue. Thats what its talking about.

Islam_1100
06-05-2010, 06:06 AM
this is matn Aljazaaryiah who memorize it will inshaaAllah read quran perfectly,the talk is abt the where u speak the letter from the bottom of ur tond,voiced letter voiceless and so one,Wllahi my sister u made me remember the days we ware talking it jzk allah khire

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!