/* */

PDA

View Full Version : One at a time. Lol!

Abdul Wahid
05-26-2010, 02:14 AM
:sl:

Not sure if this has been posted previously but I found this funny.

;D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Myself
05-26-2010, 07:18 AM
gosh, out of all the places, he thought the hospital was jannah. lol.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-26-2010, 02:11 PM
lol Jazakallahu Khayr for sharing, is this story true?

-Elle-
05-26-2010, 02:47 PM
LOL I was just thinking the same thing...^^^^

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
shuraimfan4lyf
05-26-2010, 02:58 PM
EL OH EL! hahaha that is just Hilarious subhanAllah..poor nurses though. And that story must be true, a Sheikh would never make up story. May Allah bless and protect Sheikh al-Arifi.

tango92
05-26-2010, 02:58 PM
perhaps better suited to the brothers section, but lol. i wont be giving my preferences on my private life anytime soon.

Abu Zainab
05-26-2010, 03:08 PM
I don't think its a true story....with all due respect to the sheikh I did not find the joke to be in good taste.

And filipina nurses in Ajyad hospital !! maybe they are muslimahs but highly unlikely. And why FIVE of them attending one patient??

shuraimfan4lyf
05-26-2010, 03:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Imraan
I don't think its a true story....with all due respect to the sheikh I did not find the joke to be in good taste.

And filipina nurses in Ajyad hospital !! maybe they are muslimahs but highly unlikely. And why FIVE of them attending one patient??
Brother, you live in Jeddah, you should have more knowledge on who lives there. There are many Muslims from different countries working in Suudiyah. and Allah knows the best if the story is true or not. Very likely it is true. May Allah bless you. Wa salamu alaykum

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-26-2010, 03:19 PM
Likely it is true since a shiekh is telling it . . .So Allaah Knows Best indeed!

sister herb
06-02-2010, 08:59 PM
Poor nurses. ;D

~ Sabr ~
05-02-2012, 11:35 AM
:lol: SubhaanAllaah....!

sohail1234
04-17-2013, 04:56 AM
assalam o alikum
what was in the attachment. it is not opening on my PC :( Please anyone will tell me about it ??

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!