/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Source of qur'an ???

Dr. Habib Khan
05-28-2010, 05:57 PM

Brothers,

I discovered some shocking information.
Please ... How can we answer to this?

The Bible explained that Satan is a super-intelligent deceiver.
It warned that “Satan transforms himself into an angel of light”.
It warned against “an angel from heaven” who preaches another gospel.
It gave instructions on how to test “angels” to see if they are from God or from Satan!
It also did a lot of warning about false prophets, false gospels (glad tidings), etc.

Note: Since Qur’an does a lot of praising of the “previous” Scriptures,
perhaps we should be taking all of these warnings very seriously!

600 years later … an “angel” who called itself “Gabriel” appeared to Mohammed.
It was NOT tested at all for any kind of authenticity!
And much of what it said is opposed to what the Bible says.
The obvious conclusion would be: this false “angel” deceived Mohammed!
I also discovered that another “angel” deceived Joseph Smith resulting in Mormonism.

Since Satan is such a super-intelligent deceiver ...
it certainly makes sense that he would be clever enough to mix TRUTH with LIES.
If he was the source of the Qur’an, he surely would have done this!

Brothers, what do you think?
Habib

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Asiyah3
05-28-2010, 06:05 PM
Allah's messenger, peace and blessings be upon him, was illiterate.

The Qur'aan is the last revelation from God to His messenger SAAS. The previous scriptures were altered and corrupted so the Qur'aan was sent to confirm the earlier scriptures ( Zaboor (Psalms), Torah and Gospel).

“Say (O Muslims): We believe in Allaah and that which has been sent down to us and that which has been sent down to Ibraaheem (Abraham), Ismaa’eel (Ishmael), Ishaaq (Isaac), Ya’qoob (Jacob), and to Al-Asbaat [the offspring of the twelve sons of Ya’qoob (Jacob), and that which has been given to Moosa (Moses) and ‘Eesa (Jesus), and that which has been given to the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and to Him we have submitted (in Islam)”

[al-Baqarah 2:136]

p.s. You are a non-muslim so why disguise yourself as a muslim?..

Dr. Habib Khan
05-28-2010, 06:13 PM
Can't Muslims have an open mind to things which are obvious?
I'm just asking what my brothers think about these things which are troubling me.

Muhammad
05-28-2010, 06:14 PM
Greetings,

It's not shocking at all. Just plain nonsense. I'm sure it's been discussed a number of times - here's one place I found:

The following is an excerpt from the article by Gary Miller, 'The Amazing Qur'an':
http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...ing-quran.html
About seven years ago, I had a minister over to my home. In the particular room which we were sitting there was a Qur'an on the table, face down, and so the minister was not aware of which book it was. In the midst of a discussion, I pointed to the Qur'an and said, "I have confidence in that book." Looking at the Qur'an but not knowing which book it was , he replied, "Well, I tell you, if that book is not the Bible, it was written by a man!" In response to his statement, I said, "Let me tell you something about what is in that book." And in just three to four minutes I related to him a few things contained in the Qur'an. After just those three or four minutes, he completely changed his position and declared, "You are right. A man did not write that book. The Devil wrote it!" Indeed, possessing such an attitude is very unfortunate - for many reasons. For one thing, it is a very quick and cheap excuse. It is an instant exit out of an uncomfortable situation. As a matter of fact, there is a famous story in the Bible that mentions how one day some of the Jews were witnesses when Jesus raised a man from the dead. The man had been dead for four days, and when Jesus arrived, he simply said, "Get up!" and the man arose and walked away. At such a sight, some of the Jews who were watching said disbelievingly, "This is the Devil. The Devil helped him!" Now this story is rehearsed often in churches all over the world, and people cry big tears over it, saying, "Oh, if I had been there, I would not have been as stupid as the Jews!" Yet ironically, these people do exactly what the Jews did when in just three minutes you show them only a small part of the Qur'an and all they can say is, "Oh, the Devil did it. The devil wrote that book!". Because they are truly backed into a corner and have no other viable answer, they resort to the quickest and cheapest excuse available. Another Example of people's use of this weak stance can be found in the Makkans' explanation of the source of Muhammed's message. They used to say, "The devils bring Muhammad that Qur'an!" But just as with every other suggestion made, the Qur'an gives the answer. One verse in particular states:

"And they say, 'Surely he is possessed [by jinn], 'but it [i.e., the Qur'an] is not except a reminder to the worlds."

Thus it gives an argument in reply to such a theory. In fact, there are many arguments in the Qur'an in reply to the suggestion that devils brought Muhammad (SAW) his message. For example, in the 26th chapter Allah clearly affirms:

"No evil ones have brought it [i.e., this revelation] down. It would neither be fitting for them, nor would they be able. Indeed they have been removed far from hearing."

And in another place in the Qur'an, Allah instructs us:

"So when you recite the Qur'an seek refuge in Allah from Shaytaan, the rejected."

Now is this how Satan writes a book? He tells one, "Before you read my book, ask God to save you from me."? This is very, very tricky. Indeed, a man could write something like this, but would Satan do this? Many people clearly illustrate that they cannot come to one conclusion on this subject. On one hand, they claim that Satan would not do such a thing and that even if he could, God would not allow him to; yet, on the other hand, they also believe that Satan is only that much less than God. In essence they allege that the Devil can probably do whatever God can do. And as a result, when they look at the Qur'an, even as surprised as they are as to how amazing it is, they still insist, "The Devil did this!" Thanks be to Allah, Muslims do not have that attitude. Although Satan may have some abilities, they are a long way separated from the abilities of Allah. And no Muslim is a Muslim unless he believes that. It is common knowledge even among non-Muslims that the Devil can easily make mistakes, and it would be expected that he would contradict himself if and when he wrote a book. For indeed, the Qur'an states:

"Do they not consider the Qur'an? Had it been from any other than Allah, they would surely have found therein much discrepancy."

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tango92
05-28-2010, 06:19 PM
the idea is, the quran is a miracle. all miracles are from Allah. hence Allah would not give a miracle to a man who would lead others astray by it.

Muhammad
05-28-2010, 06:19 PM
Moreover, did these people not see the prophecies in their Bible, if they are so keen to see what it says about Islam?

http://www.islamicboard.com/comparat...criptures.html

Dr. Habib Khan
05-28-2010, 06:30 PM
It is common knowledge even among non-Muslims that the Devil can easily make mistakes,
and it would be expected that he would contradict himself if and when he wrote a book.
For indeed, the Qur'an states:
"Do they not consider the Qur'an? Had it been from any other than Allah,
they would surely have found therein much discrepancy."

Yes, there certainly is "much discrepancy".
Anyone reading Qur'an sees the many contradictions and inconsistencies.

The first one I see is:
Allah says he sent the prophets and had the Bible written.
But, if you compare him with the God of the Bible, it is obvious that he is not the God of the Bible.

The second one I see is:
Qur'an praises the Bible in MANY different ways, but it teaches against its major doctrines.

Dagless
05-28-2010, 06:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dr. Habib Khan
The first one I see is:
But, if you compare him with the God of the Bible, it is obvious that he is not the God of the Bible.

The second one I see is:
Qur'an praises the Bible in MANY different ways, but it teaches against its major doctrines.
The answer to both these questions is that the Bible has been corrupted (in fact it is still changing). Therefore the original doctrines have long been lost.

Dr. Habib Khan
05-28-2010, 06:34 PM
the idea is, the quran is a miracle. all miracles are from Allah.
hence Allah would not give a miracle to a man who would lead others astray by it.

Sorry, but it is common knowledge that Satan and his demons can perform signs and wonders.

Dagless
05-28-2010, 06:41 PM
Brother Dagless,

I have found the answer to this ...
Link Removed
To avoid this being a thread about the history of the Bible we can condense why that link is wrong in the following points:

- the Bible contains contradictions.
- more than one version of the Bible exist.
- the Bible was relayed only as a collection of stories/morals/parables from person to person at the start (this is different from the Quran since it was learnt word for word).

I don't think any of those 3 points are disputed (even amongst Christians).

Asiyah3
05-28-2010, 06:41 PM
Posting anti-Islamic sites is forbidden.

Dr. Habib Khan
05-28-2010, 06:45 PM
Moreover, did these people not see the prophecies in their Bible, if they are so keen to see what it says about Islam?

Brother Mohammed,
Exactly which ones are you referring to? The ones I've seen have not convinced me.

Dr. Habib Khan
05-28-2010, 06:54 PM
To avoid this being a thread about the history of the Bible we can condense why that link is wrong in the following points:

- the Bible contains contradictions.
- more than one version of the Bible exist.
- the Bible was relayed only as a collection of stories/morals/parables from person to person at the start
(this is different from the Quran since it was learnt word for word).

I don't think any of those 3 points are disputed (even amongst Christians).

Brother Dagless,

- Of course, it does ... because it was written by men!
But, who cares about such contradictions as how many sheep a man owns, etc. etc.?
All of it's major important doctrines are in all Bibles. Period. End of story.

- We're talking about the time of Mohammed ... ONLY ONE VERSION, sorry.
You'll just have to read the link to get the many proofs.

- You should have instructed Uthman about the "word for word" perfection, etc.

Christians don't know anything about Qur'an.

Muhammad
05-28-2010, 06:59 PM
Your link says:

MUSLIM SCHOLARS INSIST, NO ALTERATION”

Historically, Muslim scholars (starting with Abdullah ibn Abbas
who was Mohammed’s cousin and Islam’s premier commentator)
have stated strongly that the Bible was never altered
before Mohammed's time.

And yet in Tafseer Ibn Katheer, it says regarding the verse:

Then woe to those who write the book with their own hands and then say, "This is from Allah,'' to purchase with it a little price! [Al-Baqarah: 79]
Az-Zuhri said that `Ubadydullah bin `Abdullah narrated that Ibn `Abbas said, "O Muslims! How could you ask the People of the Book about anything, while the Book of Allah (Qur'an) that He revealed to His Prophet is the most recent Book from Him and you still read it fresh and young Allah told you that the People of the Book altered the Book of Allah, changed it and wrote another book with their own hands. They then said, `This book is from Allah,' so that they acquired a small profit by it. Hasn't the knowledge that came to you prohibited you from asking them By Allah! We have not seen any of them asking you about what was revealed to you.'' This Hadith was also collected by Al-Bukhari.
http://tafsir.com/default.asp?sid=2&tid=2445
So I wouldn't believe anything such sites claim about Muslim scholars... most likely it's misquotations and lies, which is why such links are not acceptable.

Dagless
05-28-2010, 07:06 PM
Brother Dagless,

- Of course, it does ... because it was written by men!
If you agree to this then how can you seriously continue this thread? :S

But, who cares about such contradictions as how many sheep a man owns, etc. etc.?
All of it's major important doctrines are in all Bibles. Period. End of story.
There is a thread on here with the contradictions. Its not confined to sheep :) The word of God should contain no contradiction.

- We're talking about the time of Mohammed ... ONLY ONE VERSION, sorry.
This is against established fact. Please provide evidence. As far as I know there have been versions found before the time of the Prophet (pbuh). An example would be the dead sea scrolls.

- You should have instructed Uthman about the "word for word" perfection, etc.
Again, please provide proof. There is only one version of the Quran I know of. The oldest to the newest are the same. If anyone at that time had tried to change it I'm sure they would not have survived for very long. Many people knew the entire Quran by heart while the Prophet (pbuh) was alive. It was not just one man.

Dr. Habib Khan
05-28-2010, 07:16 PM
Az-Zuhri said that `Ubadydullah bin `Abdullah narrated that Ibn `Abbas said, "O Muslims! How could you ask the People of the Book about anything, while the Book of Allah (Qur'an) that He revealed to His Prophet is the most recent Book from Him and you still read it fresh and young Allah told you that the People of the Book altered the Book of Allah, changed it and wrote another book with their own hands. They then said, `This book is from Allah,' so that they acquired a small profit by it. Hasn't the knowledge that came to you prohibited you from asking them By Allah! We have not seen any of them asking you about what was revealed to you.'' This Hadith was also collected by Al-Bukhari.

1) How would writing a whole new book profit them?

2) How can I trust the hadiths, which were written by men?
Now, if the hadith writers claimed to be inspired by Allah, etc., then I might pay more attention.

But, the BIGGEST PROOF that there was NO ALTERATION BEFORE MOHAMMED is ...
Mohammed would have warned everyone about the different versions, etc. etc.

The whole idea about alteration, different versions, etc. is pure nonsense for all kinds of reasons,
which are outlined in the short LINK, which no one is allowed to read. Too bad.

Dr. Habib Khan
05-28-2010, 07:25 PM
Dagless,
Sorry you don't realize that Mohammed was a man.
Sorry you don't realize Qur'an has dozens of contradictions (major and minor). The Bible's are only minor.
Sorry you don't realize that you need to look at the short LINK about NO ALTERATION.
Sorry you don't realize that the Dead Sea scrolls have Isaiah 99.5% identical to today's Bible.

Isaiah 7:14 from the Dead Sea Scrolls: Isaiah 7:14 from the NKJV Bible:
therefore [+YHWH+] [m..adonay] himself Therefore the Lord Himself
will give to you [{a sign}] will give you a sign:
[{Behold}] the virgin shall conceive Behold, the virgin shall conceive
and bring forth a son and he shall call and bear a Son, and shall call
his name Immanuel. His name Immanuel.

The Hebrew word for “Immanuel”
means “God with us”

Isaiah 9:6 from the Dead Sea Scrolls: Isaiah 9:6 from the NKJV Bible:
Because a child shall be born to us and For unto us a Child is born,
a son is given to us and the governmentUnto us a Son is given;
shall be upon his shoulders and And the government will be
he shall be called wonderful, counsellor,upon His shoulder.
mighty God, everlasting father, And His name will be called
the prince of peace. Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Dagless
05-28-2010, 07:27 PM
1) How would writing a whole new book profit them?
To allow things which were forbidden? To gain some personal power? By accident? I don't think the question is relevant. We know it has been changed. The best explanation as to why it was changed cannot change that fact.

2) How can I trust the hadiths, which were written by men?
The methods used to verify Hadiths are complex and transparent to anyone who wants to know the method. It is not one person giving their own opinion.

The whole idea about alteration, different versions, etc. is pure nonsense for all kinds of reasons,
which are outlined in the short LINK, which no one is allowed to read. Too bad.
You didn't provide any proof. Just say it in your own words, or name the document. Links are not necessary. I did not paste every revision, I just told you there are older versions than you stated and gave you the name of one of them.

Dagless,
Sorry you don't realize that Mohammed was a man.
A prophet is a man. Nobody disputed that. You are confusing Muslim beliefs with your own.

Sorry you don't realize Qur'an has dozens of contradictions (major and minor). The Bible's are only minor.
I've never seen one.

Sorry you don't realize that you need to look at the short LINK about NO ALTERATION.
I saw the link. I also told you in very simple terms why it could not be considered accurate.

Sorry you don't realize that the Dead Sea scrolls have Isaiah 99.5% identical to today's Bible.
So your best example is ONE book out of 70+ and even that is not 100% identical. I'm not sure how this strengthens what you are saying. If anything you should be hiding this fact.

Dr. Habib Khan
05-28-2010, 07:35 PM

These 2 verses from the Dead Sea Scrollswere copied directly from:
http://www.ao.net/~fmoeller/qa-tran.htm#c6
(ignore the line numbers on the left)

Isaiah 7:14 from the Dead Sea Scrolls:
therefore [+YHWH+] [m..adonay] himself
will give to you [{a sign}]
[{Behold}] the virgin shall conceive
and bring forth a son and he shall call
his name Immanuel.

The Hebrew word for “Immanuel” means “God with us”

Isaiah 7:14 from the NKJV Bible:
Therefore the Lord Himself
will give you a sign:
Behold, the virgin shall conceive
and bear a Son, and shall call
His name Immanuel.

Isaiah 9:6 from the Dead Sea Scrolls:
Because a child shall be born to us and
a son is given to us and the government
shall be upon his shoulders and
he shall be called wonderful, counsellor,
mighty God, everlasting father,
the prince of peace.

Isaiah 9:6 from the NKJV Bible:
For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be
upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-28-2010, 07:35 PM
Sounds more like a Christian indirectly praising the Bible? wallahu alam. The bible has been altered countless times and one cannot deny this, not even Christians themselves. As for the Qur'aan having major and minor contradictions, why dont u name some? It is the bible in that state not the Qur'aan.

Dr. Habib Khan
05-28-2010, 07:40 PM
How can my Brother who has so much Light be so blind?
That's my biggest question of today.

I just copied this from a post below:

The first one I see is:

The second one I see is:

Dagless
05-28-2010, 07:42 PM
How can my Brother who has so much Light be so blind?
That's my biggest question of today.

I just copied this from a post below:

The first one I see is:

The second one I see is:
Repeating it won't change the answers.

جوري
05-28-2010, 07:42 PM
Would satan deceive people to worship a self-immolating man or the one God? simple logic can do away with all that crap.. if you believe that god can be born to a woman, suckle, dam n the earth for not bearing him fruit, beseech himself, choose ineffectual apostles of whom peter the 'rock' denounced him three times before this god succumbed to a couple of provincial villagers, died, and then later abrogated his commandments through his nemesis then by all means let christians keep their delusions up... Satan wouldn't lead people aright to worship god, he'll lead them down the wrong path where they take pagan self-immolating idols for gods!

end of story..

btw all kinds of abrogations are found on this site:

http://www.call-to-monotheism.com/what_s_new_

but I think you'll be far better off simply using some basic logic!

:w:

Dr. Habib Khan
05-28-2010, 07:52 PM
Dagless, you're hilarious. Hey, that rhymes.

Bible has errors because it was penned by men.
Quran has errors because it was penned by a man.
WOW, now that's deep.

THE BIGGEST PROOF that there was NO ALTERATION BEFORE MOHAMMED is ...

Sorry you don't like the Dead Sea scrolls, which you thought would prove Bible alteration.
Please investigate the incredible methods of the Jewish copyists.

جوري
05-28-2010, 08:00 PM
The torah wasn't written down for a good 800-1000 years and that was because of the fear of it being lost again after what happened to uzair (it was mainly an oral tradition)

are you following the same history as the rest of humanity or the concocted one that christians like to create and live in their own bubble?

funny stuff..

Dr. Habib Khan
05-28-2010, 08:05 PM

Dear Vale’s Lily …
I don’t understand your question …
Would satan deceive people to worship a self-immolating man or the one God?
You don’t seem to realize that ALL men are ineffectual, even you!
God humbled Himself (for your sake) and lived in a man’s body for 33 years.
God had very good reasons for doing this, but it’s a bit long and involved to explain here.
Honestly, you don’t have ANY idea at all what Christians believe, or why they believe it.
Sorry, I don’t understand the rest of your message.

Dagless
05-28-2010, 08:09 PM
Dagless, you're hilarious. Hey, that rhymes.

Bible has errors because it was penned by men.
Quran has errors because it was penned by a man.
WOW, now that's deep.

THE BIGGEST PROOF that there was NO ALTERATION BEFORE MOHAMMED is ...

Sorry you don't like the Dead Sea scrolls, which you thought would prove Bible alteration.
We are going over the same things over and over again. Repeating your argument doesn't make it stronger.

The Bible was not penned for 100 years (which is more than one lifetime so plenty of time for change) and as I mentioned before it was transmitted orally - within families, or groups. There was no agreed method of verification.

The Quran on the other hand was penned much sooner and learnt by heart. There was strict emphasis on accuracy with harsh punishment to deter change.

The rest of what you say doesn't make sense because you yourself have shown there was change. Do you know that there was change even before Jesus (pbuh)? If I recall correctly there were 3 versions of the original Jewish text. So how can you say there was no change at the time of Muhammad (pbuh) who came much later. The Bible today is an amalgamation of all the different texts (not even the 3 original Jewish texts but of the different Bibles).

جوري
05-28-2010, 08:10 PM
Dear Vale’s Lily …
I don’t understand your question …
Would satan deceive people to worship a self-immolating man or the one God?
You don’t seem to realize that ALL men are ineffectual, even you!
God humbled Himself (for your sake) and lived in a man’s body for 33 years.
God had very good reasons for doing this, but it’s a bit long and involved to explain here.
Honestly, you don’t have ANY idea at all what Christians believe, or why they believe it.
Sorry, I don’t understand the rest of your message.
dear habib ummak
I am not asking any questions I write in rhetoric!
indeed worshiping a self-immolating mangod seems not only like the biggest deception but the biggest farce in history!
I am certainly not a man but even if I am ineffectual, I am not claiming to be a deity or asking others to worship another man because I had a vision on my way to the johns
why would god humble himself? what is the point of that crap?
and what are gods reasons? too long or too absurd?
you are right I have no idea what christians believe not only because there is no consensus amongst them, but because of the very fulcrum on which their beliefs stand is nothing but a ridiculous fairy tales for even greek mythology when god mated with an earthly woman, they were still distinct entities not three in one.. why is it that the greeks can do simple basic math but christians can't?
it is ok, you need to understand only at the level of a pedant ready to imbue whatever crap his padre dishes out..

all the best to you!

Dr. Habib Khan
05-28-2010, 08:11 PM
Dear Vale’s Lily …

Did you read the original post at the end of page 2?

جوري
05-28-2010, 08:13 PM
Dear Vale’s Lily …

Did you read the original post at the end of page 2?
dear habib ummak did you read the second line from the bottom on post # 23?

all the best

Rabi Mansur
05-28-2010, 08:30 PM
When we talk about "The Bible" we need to distinguish between the Old Testament and the New Testament.

As for The New Testament, some books such as The Shepherd of Hermas and The gospel of Barnabas, were first accepted and then later rejected. The book of Revelation has been accepted and rejected many times. Martin Luther didn't accept the book of James. Some christian sects accepted the gnostic gospels for awhile including the Secret Gospel of James. The early "church" rejected and accepted books and voted on a canon at some point.

The Protestants bible still doesnt always include the books that make up the Apocrypha. The Catholic bible includes those writings. Are they authentic, inspired writings? Who knows.

The bottom line, there is no agreement among all of christianity as to the books that should be included in the New Testament.

As for the Old Testament, The Jews accept the Torah, Prophets and Writings (Tanakh). Christians tend to accept the same but their books are in a different order due to the translation from Hebrew to Greek (Septuagint), and as I mentioned above, The Apocrypha (Tobit, Judith, etc.) is accepted by Catholics but not Protestants. Some Jews accept the Apocrypha but give it lesser status.

There is a whole lot of scholarly study that shows there were multiple authors of the first few books (J, P, E, D, etc) and it was later patched together probably mostly by Jeremiah. Ezra also had a big influence on what ended up as the Old Testament.

So...when we talk about "The Bible" we have to agree that there is a lot of disagreement over what actually constitutes the Bible and that the writings that were included changed over time. I'm not even bringing up the contradictions as it is obvious that there is big problem without even getting to the contradictions.

On the other hand, there is only one Qur'an. There is no dispute about its text. It is what it is.

:wa:

Woodrow
05-28-2010, 08:30 PM
Dear Dr. Habib Khan,

Somewhat of a different entry although not one we have not seen before.

Is it God(swt) who teaches a man to enter under false pretenses, as you did?

Is it God(swt) who teaches a person to tell about God(swt) by begining with a lie?

Is it God who taught you to speak against people who worship him, without praising God(swt) yourself?

Prove to me and only me that you are a servant of God(swt) or I will assume you are a servant of Satan and deliberately spreading mischief and proselytizing lies, which is a violation of forum rules.

I request that no member reply to this thread or answer this Iblis until he has proven to me, here on this thread he is acting as a servant of God(swt)

Dr. Habib Khan
05-28-2010, 08:34 PM

Dagless, old buddy …

You refuse to face the fact that Mohammed NEVER warned against Bible alteration.
This in itself proves there was none before his time. (This for others to read, not for you.)

Because Mohammed had “in his hand” the one and only Bible of his day,
you have NO EXCUSE for the major and minor CONTRADICTIONS in Qur’an.

ALL OF INJIL was written during the first 90 years following the death of Jesus.
Almighty God had NO PROBLEM keeping what happened fresh in the minds and hearts
of the disciples and apostles. How’s that for “an agreed method of verification”?
Almighty God agreed to agree with Himself. Do you have a sense of humor?

When you say “Bible”, I don’t know if you mean both OT and NT.
Mohammed was referring to both OT and NT (Injil).

The Bible today is an amalgamation of all the different texts
Qur’an today is an amalgamation of the 4 original conflicting versions,
thanks to Uthman who combined them to his liking and threw away the rest.

Woodrow
05-28-2010, 08:38 PM
Dagless, old buddy …

You refuse to face the fact that Mohammed NEVER warned against Bible alteration.
This in itself proves there was none before his time. (This for others to read, not for you.)

Because Mohammed had “in his hand” the one and only Bible of his day,
you have NO EXCUSE for the major and minor CONTRADICTIONS in Qur’an.

ALL OF INJIL was written during the first 90 years following the death of Jesus.
Almighty God had NO PROBLEM keeping what happened fresh in the minds and hearts
of the disciples and apostles. How’s that for “an agreed method of verification”?
Almighty God agreed to agree with Himself. Do you have a sense of humor?

When you say “Bible”, I don’t know if you mean both OT and NT.
Mohammed was referring to both OT and NT (Injil).

The Bible today is an amalgamation of all the different texts
Qur’an today is an amalgamation of the 4 original conflicting versions,
thanks to Uthman who combined them to his liking and threw away the rest.
No member is allowed to reply on this thread until you prove to me you are a servant of God(swt)

Woodrow
05-28-2010, 08:41 PM
time is up.

End of conversation

Begone Shaytan

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!