/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Where are we from islam

tresbien
05-29-2010, 09:29 AM
In the Name of Allah Most gracious Most Merciful.
I am trying to be optimistic and positive since our example is the prophet Mohamed may peace and blessings be upon him.The prophet Mohamed may peace and blessings be upon him , his successors and companions are truthful and enjoys the best traits that many of us lack in to day.The prophet companions were full in deeds and words .Moreover,they love each other without being materiastically inclined .They shake hands or exchange visit or help ecah other without expecting anything in return .They sought only Allah reward . Therefore, they experienced a true happiness and eternal success.
There is a picture which is still ingrained in my mind.I saw a veiled woman talking to a respectacle man.I said alhamduLLiah that she is a muslim convert and muslims are on the increase.She was distinct since she was wearing clothes that covered her beauty.I said to my self look many of our muslims sisters may ALLAh guide them do not wear veil and this woman who is not an Arab put islam teaching into pratcise.To my surprise, she took out a cigaret and started smoking.Before the man and she left,he met his relatives and introduced her to them saying she is an American new convert .I do not blame her since she is a new in islam and has to make effort with duaa to cut down this bad habit.But how about others who are born muslims .

This is one example of thousands that we daily meet .There are some men who know islam only from growing beard and good speech as they are the represntative of islam but when u hear about their actions , u will realise that they are wearing the mask of piety to gain people sympathy or cheat others or serve their interest.Pls never judge people from apperance but from their conducts.If they are wrongdoers put blame on them but not religion.

yet there good honest and sincere men who put islam teaching into practise.They are kind, generous and God fearing.

Allah says in the holy Quran
Worship Allah, and do not associate partners with him.
Many worship their desires, money , personal interests , their children , wives , jobs and the list is so long.

Many Ahadith can be quoted concerning good character. The following are some of what the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said:

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr: "The Prophet never used bad language neither a 'Fahish nor a Mutafahish. He used to say 'The best amongst you are those who have the best manners and character.' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Virtues and Merits of the Prophet (peace be upon him) and his Companions, Volume 4, Book 56, Number 759)"

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr: "The Prophet never used bad language neither a "Fahish nor a Mutafahish. He used to say "The best amongst you are those who have the best manners and character." (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Virtues and Merits of the Prophet (pbuh) and his Companions, Volume 4, Book 56, Number 759)"

Narrated Masruq: "Abdullah bin 'Amr mentioned Allah's Apostle saying that he was neither a Fahish nor a Mutafahish. Abdullah bin 'Amr added, Allah's Apostle said, 'The best among you are those who have the best manners and character.' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Good Manners and Form (Al-Adab), Volume 8, Book 73, Number 56)"

Narrated Masruq: "We were sitting with 'Abdullah bin 'Amr who was narrating to us (Hadith): He said, "Allah's Apostle was neither a Fahish nor a Mutafahhish, and he used to say, 'The best among you are the best in character (having good manners)."' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Good Manners and Form (Al-Adab), Volume 8, Book 73, Number 61)"

Before i conclude, i would like to remind you and my self that although we make mistakes we should seek Allah forgivenes and pleasure by repenting and doing good deeds.Moreover, if we disobey Allah becaause of our weakness , we should screen our selves and do not proclaim our sins.
Abu Hurayrah said: I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “All of my ummah will be forgiven except those who sin openly. It is a part of sinning openly when a man does something at night, then the following morning when Allaah has concealed his sin, he says, ‘O So and so, I did such and such last night,’ when all night his Lord has concealed him and the next morning he uncovers what Allaah had concealed.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5721; Muslim, 2990).

The Prophet once asked his Companions, "Do you know who is the bankrupt?" The Companions said, "A bankrupt is the one who has neither dirham (money) nor wealth." The Prophet said,

The bankrupt of my Ummah is he who would come on the Day of Judgment with prayers, fasting, and zakah; but who had offended one person, slandered another, devoured others' wealth, shed the blood of this person, and beat that person. (Muslim)

Each one of these people would be given some of the wrongdoer's good deeds. If his good deeds fall short of settling the account, then their sins will be taken from their accounts and thrown into his account, and he would be thrown in the Hellfire.

This hadith is a complete enough reminder to make those who are Muslims by name and who act against Islamic ethics, to be on the alert. Also, we should understand this hadith and keep it in mind in order to avoid being bankrupt and being losers on the Day of Judgment.

In few simple words, the Prophet taught his Companions and every Muslim who believes in him a great lesson, and gave them tremendously valuable advice as to how to avoid the Hellfire and be a winner at the Day of Judgment. The Qur'an says in this regard:

Every soul shall have a taste of death: And only on the Day of Judgment shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved from the Hellfire and admitted to Paradise will win.](Aal `Imran 3:185)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
novaeworld
07-01-2010, 02:53 AM
The Peace upon you

You have noticed a very important point , tresbien , thank you and thanks for Allah someone said it :

"we should screen our selves and do not proclaim our sins" , as we see always people talk about their sins like they are proud they did it , they don't know that sins proclaimers are the first people who get through in fire .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!