/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Converting MPEG file to mp3

Sawdah
05-29-2010, 10:44 PM
How do you change an MPEG file to an mp3 file?

JazakAllah Khair.
ASA.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Insecured soul
05-29-2010, 11:30 PM
try allok converter, google it

Sawdah
05-29-2010, 11:38 PM
My thing isn't a video...

JazakAllah Khair for the suggestion though.

Sawdah
05-30-2010, 04:37 PM
Bump up the thread!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sawdah
05-30-2010, 05:32 PM
Does it work for audio files too?

Edit: Nevermind. The whole point of this thread is so I can convert these to surahs that I was missing into my iPod. I found their .mp3 format now.

JazakAllah Khair for trying to help though brothers. =)

Getado
06-05-2010, 10:10 AM
Salam

I just want to add this ; "formatefactory" is a superb free software which can convert any video into mp3 file .

Sawdah
06-05-2010, 02:46 PM
:wa:
Is it just for video? Because I wanted to convert audio files.

tango92
06-05-2010, 03:31 PM
:sl: sis

http://www.brothersoft.com/d.php?sof...p3.4-setup.exe

it can only do 5 files at a time, and its a little slow. but still usable. if you need some help wiv it, jus ask.

Sawdah
06-06-2010, 01:24 PM
JazakAllah Khair brother. I'll check it out when I get the time inshaAllah.

Beardo
06-06-2010, 01:59 PM
You can also try zamzar.com.

Sawdah
06-17-2010, 02:03 PM
Just to let you all know, I have previously mentiond that my problem has already been solved (alhamdulillah), but I decided to check out your suggestions anyway.

@tango92- Do you have the converter on your computer, brother? I'm only asking this because my internet browser has blocked the link... What browser did you use?

@Rashad- I tried zamzar, my files would always fail. :/

I honestly appreciate all your help brothers, may Allah azawajjal reward you all immensely with good. If I ever get into this situation again, I'll bump up the thread inshaAllah.

:sl:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!