/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Clarifications aboout the Prophet Muhammad

Darth Ultor
05-30-2010, 11:32 AM
I came across something on the internet that said Muhammad went after a six year old girl. That doesn't seem right at all. Also, what went on with the Jews of Medina? There was an incident there.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
islamirama
05-31-2010, 02:05 AM
You are referring to the marriage of the Prophet (S) with Aisha (r.a.). There is plenty of threads on here explaining that in detail. If you can't find it, someone else will find it for you inshallah.

As for the Jews, they saw in their books that the promised Messiah will come from arabia so they migrated there and lived there. They used to taunt the local pagan arabs that when the Messiah comes they will annihilate these pagans. When the Messiah did come, these Jews did what they are good at, denying the prophet and turning against him. Prophet (S) was selected as ruler of Medina as majority of the inhabitants had accepted islam. As for the Jews, there were several tribes there and each of them had their share of treachery. They had treaty with Prophet (S) to defend the city Medina together from any threat from outside but these Jews would break the treaty and conspire against the enemies of the State. They all should've been put to death for treason but lucky for them the Messenger was sent as a mercy to mankind. What incident are you referring to, there were plenty.

peaceandlove
06-05-2010, 06:12 PM
see this video , this will clarify you a lot

http://www.thedeenshow.com/show.php?...=detail&id=716

Yahya4D
07-03-2010, 08:13 AM
alhamdulillah, thanks for this video!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslimeen
07-09-2010, 01:26 PM
Muhammad Sallalahu Allaihi Wassalam married Aisha RA and the age of six and she started living with him at the age of 9 once she became mature.

The marriage was a revelation from allah. Aisha RA had wisdom beyond her age and was ready to live with the Nabi of Allah Sallalahu Allaihi Wassalam. That is sufficient for us muslims to know. Many people become defensive over this and try to make things palatable for the Kuffaar world, no need for this, leave that to the Christian priests. We love and cherish our Nabi like nothing else in this world and nothing they say will change that.

They speak about 6 and 9 yrs, if I knew I would get a daughter and the Nabi of Allah asked her hand in marriage, then forget about 9 and 6 yrs, I would confirm the marriage when my daughter is still in her mothers womb. I know for a fact that the Nabi of Allah Sallalahu Allaihi Wassalam will take better care of her than I as a father will ever be able to do. Her life both in this world and the next would be made.
They are speaking against that Nabi, which gave his entire life for this ummah, even at the time of death he asked the Malaikah of death to give him the pangs of death of his entire ummah so that none of them would suffer. Even on the day of Qiyamah, when people won't find anyone to help, all other Ambiya, will resolve themselves from this task, Muhammad Sallalahu Allaihi Wassalam, will be saying, Ya ummati, Ya ummati.

One of the companion's of prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) asked: "On the day of Judgement, where shall we find you?" Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) replied: "I will meet you at three places on the day of Judgement: The Scale, the River Kawthar, and the Bridge."

I have heard narrations were the Nabi of Allah, will tip the scales in ones favour using his hand, at the river Kawthar he will be giving his ummah water with his own hands, at the bridge (Pulsiraat) he will be pulling people out of the fire by grabbing them around their waist. We are prepared to sacrifice every drop of our blood for the sake of our Nabi. They should'nt think they can brainwash us and reduce the honour of our Nabi in our eyes. Impossible.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!