/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why Islam?

Darth Ultor
06-01-2010, 09:57 PM
What was it about Islam that made you convert/revert? Especially if you were a part of a monotheistic faith.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mohamed_Sadiq
06-01-2010, 10:06 PM
because its the true religion. (iam not a revert or a convert by the way, i was born as a muslim)

M..x
06-01-2010, 10:34 PM
I find revert stories inspirational.. Especially seeing people that have bought up in like a bad environment making the physical steps to learning about Islam and embracing it. Its remarkable. May Allah keep all the reverts/converts & all Muslims on the straight path. Ameen <3

aadil77
06-01-2010, 10:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Boaz
What was it about Islam that made you convert/revert? Especially if you were a part of a monotheistic faith.
there's not many true monotheistic faiths on this planet

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Alpha Dude
06-01-2010, 10:47 PM
http://www.islamicboard.com/new-musl...ours-here.html

You might want to read through some of the replies in that thread.

Muslim Woman
06-02-2010, 01:03 AM
Salaam/Peace

format_quote Originally Posted by Boaz
as a bro already posted a link , u may visit. Here are few comments of the converts all around the world.

Rev. David Benjamin Keldani, B.D. (b. 1867)

Taken from Abdul-Ahad Dawud, "Muhammad in the Bible",

I must remind the Christians that unless they believe in the absolute unity of God, and renounce the belief in the three persons, they are certainly unbelievers in the true God ...

The Old Testament and the Qur'an condemn the doctrine of three persons in God;

Letter from Makkah -Malcolm X’s (al-Hajj, Malik al-Shabazz) letter to his assistants :

perhaps if white Americans could accept the Oneness of God, then perhaps, too, they could accept in reality the Oneness of Man - and cease to measure, and hinder, and harm others in terms of their “differences” in color.

With racism plaguing America like an incurable cancer, the so-called “Christian” white American heart should be more receptive to a proven solution to such a destructive problem. Perhaps it could be in time to save America from imminent disaster - the same destruction brought upon Germany by racism that eventually destroyed the Germans themselves.

[ pl. visit link : http://discover.islamonline.net/serv...am%2FDIELayout ]

Dr. Gernia

(A former French MP)

For a long time I have carefully studied the holy Qur'an and was amazed to discover that its verses contain a mine of knowledge, dealing with such diverse sciences as astronomy, medicine, biology, health, social care, etc. And the interesting point is, all of these remarkably agree with our own modem rational mind and scientific discoveries made on these subjects.

However the important thing which convinced me of the truth of Islam and Muhammad's (s.a.w) prophethood was the fact that without ever sitting before a teacher, he already knew before 1400 years, what modem science is beginning to unravel today. I firmly believe that if any scientist or scholar compares the Qur'anic verses with his own particular field of research, undoubtedly like me, he will realize the truth and become a Muslim.

Mr. Yacoub Raymond - France

Three important points made me reject Christianity and accept Islam:

1) Christianity though acknowledging the past prophets, elevates Jesus (a.s ) to the position of God traces of pagan Roman influences - thus distorting the fundamental concept of the divinely revealed messages; Monotheism.

2) The absurd logic of Trinity, which credits Jesus with a dual personality - human and divine These two irrational ideas are Christianity's major flaws in the light of the monotheist concept of God as taught by the Prophets Abraham (a.s.) and Moses (a s ).

3) Finally, Christianity gave birth to the Institution of the Church, which claims to act as an intermediary between God and man. This erroneous concept is in fact a green signal to its followers to commit sins, because of the Church's pretension to forgive them.

What a stupid idea! Does the Church which is run by fallible mortals has the power to forgive the sinners, instead of the Omnipotent, Immortal God?

http://theislampath.com/smf/index.php?topic=441.0

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!