/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sheikh Salah Al Budair - Amazing!!

Abu Zainab
06-03-2010, 11:38 PM
Don't remember which year it was....but I was one of the lucky ones to be there in masjid an nabawi praying behind him. Just can't explain the feeling.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
shuraimfan4lyf
06-04-2010, 12:06 AM
:salamext:

I have heard this many times before. Its from Madinah Taraweeh 2004. One of the most emotional recitations of Sheikh Budair. There are only few imams who get emotional like this. Sheikh Shuraim is one of them. May Allah accept their deeds and forgive their sins, and grant us khushoo like them.

The way Sheikh cries after "laa Illaha.." just gives me shivers..:cry: And you can hear the Musallis crying right away aswell.. Brother, you were really lucky to be with them, you were blessed to be in the Masjid where our Prophet once prayed. Sallallahu alayhi Wa sallam wa ala Aali Wa Ashaabi.

IslamicRevival
06-04-2010, 12:15 AM
What i would do to read Namaz in Masjid Nabwi. :cry:O Allah, Grant us all the opportunity to read 2 rakat nafl in the mosque of the beloved, the greatest of mankind Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him. Ameen

Abu Zainab
06-04-2010, 12:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by shuraimfan4lyf
:salamext:

I have heard this many times before. Its from Madinah Taraweeh 2004. One of the most emotional recitations of Sheikh Budair. There are only few imams who get emotional like this. Sheikh Shuraim is one of them. May Allah accept their deeds and forgive their sins, and grant us khushoo like them.

The way Sheikh cries after "laa Illaha.." just gives me shivers..:cry: And you can hear the Musallis crying right away aswell.. Brother, you were really lucky to be with them, you were blessed to be in the Masjid where our Prophet once prayed. Sallallahu alayhi Wa sallam wa ala Aali Wa Ashaabi.
Yeah...a lot of sheiks get emotional while reciting aayaahs about aakhira or about warnings etc....but this is something exceptional.

Actually its something to think deeply about. The love of Allaah comes with knowledge, worship and holding firm to the sunnah.

I remember Sh. Shuraim getting emotional while reading Al-Faatihah....Subhanallaah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abu Zainab
06-04-2010, 12:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Troubled Soul
What i would do to read Namaz in Masjid Nabwi. :cry:O Allah, Grant us all the opportunity to read 2 rakat nafl in the mosque of the beloved, the greatest of mankind Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him. Ameen
Aameen. I pray that Allaah gives you an opportunity to pray in al-haramain soon.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!