/* */

PDA

View Full Version : whats the easiest way...

Ummu Sufyaan
06-07-2010, 05:30 AM
:sl:
... to attain jannah? what is the easiest deed one can perform that will lead them to jannah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Getado
06-09-2010, 07:54 AM
Salam alikom

As I can see, you are a sister ,so ..

The prophet PBUH said " Indeed, if a woman prays her five (prayers), and fasts her month (Ramadan) and guards her private parts, and obeys her husband. It will be said to her: ‘Enter Paradise from any door you like.”

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-09-2010, 11:53 AM
SubhaanAllaah . . . .

Snowflake
06-09-2010, 12:05 PM
It was narrated that Abu Umaamah said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever recites Aayat al-Kursiy immediately after each prescribed prayer, there will be nothing standing between him and his entering Paradise except death.” This is how it was narrated by al-Nasaa’i in al-Yawm wa’l-Laylah, from al-Hasan ibn Bishr. It was also narrated by Ibn Hibbaan in his Saheeh from Muhammad ibn Humayr, who is al-Homsi, and is also one of the men of al-Bukhaari. The isnaad meets the conditions of al-Bukhaari.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-09-2010, 12:06 PM
^Masha`Allaah^

Insecured soul
07-04-2010, 11:04 PM
I remember an ahadith but cant provide quotation, a man came to prophet muhammed pbuh and said pls give me an advice after which i will never require an advice, prophet pbuh replied say la ilaha illalla muhammudur rasul-allah and then stay on the right path till the rest of ur days.

syed_z
07-04-2010, 11:13 PM
There is NO easy way to go to Jannah... for Jannah is surrounded by Hardships...

The only way Easy to go somewhere is Hell... for Hell is surrounded by Temptations...

The road towards hell is slippery.... but the road towards Jannah has many hindrances and blocks...

-Elle-
07-04-2010, 11:28 PM
Be good to your mom

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him: Your Heaven lies under the feet of your mother (Ahmad, Nasai).

Masuma
07-04-2010, 11:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ummu Sufyaan
... to attain jannah? what is the easiest deed one can perform that will lead them to jannah.
Asalamu Alikum Wr Wb!

Sis, for entering Jannah, there are four conditions for us which must be met, otherwise one cancels all his/her chances of entering Jannah except by the mercy of Allah!

These four conditions are in Surah Al-Asr.

Meeting the four conditions here is compulsory.

Masuma
07-04-2010, 11:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Getado
Salam alikom

As I can see, you are a sister ,so ..

The prophet PBUH said " Indeed, if a woman prays her five (prayers), and fasts her month (Ramadan) and guards her private parts, and obeys her husband. It will be said to her: ‘Enter Paradise from any door you like.”

You respect our Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w)? SubhanAllah! :statisfie

yeah I read that hadith too. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------

And now there I go! :enough!:

I am all confused!

If an easier action is taking you to Jannah then why would anybody chose the hard way?

Even like remembering Allah's 99 names would take you to Jannah (i don't remeber it very well).

So why do Dawah, call people to patience and perseverance when learning the names of Allah or reciting (was it ayatul kursi or darud?) would take you to Paradise? :exhausted

cat eyes
07-04-2010, 11:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ummu Sufyaan
salah, constant zikr,, and fasting. keeping away from major sins inshallah.

Asking Allah for jannah in your dua, Allah loves the servant who asks of him for what he wishes.

edit: And recite holy Qur'an daily how could i forget

Muslimah4Eva x
07-23-2010, 11:41 PM
The prophet (saw) said: "You shall not enter paradise until you believe, and you have not believed until you love one another. Shall I tell you something you can do to make you love one another? Spread the greetings of Salam (peace) amongst yourselves (i.e. between each other). Muslim

Volumn 008, Book 075, Hadith Number 335.
-----------------------------------------
Narated By Shaddad bin 'Aus : The Prophet said, "The most superior way of asking for forgiveness from Allah is:
'Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta. Khalaqtani wa ana 'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu
abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa abu'u Laka bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba ill a ant a. A'uidhu bika
min sharri ma sana'tu.' If somebody recites this invocation during the night, and if he should die then, he will go to
Paradise (or he will be from the people of Paradise). And if he recites it in the morning, and if he should die on the
same day, he will have the same fate." Bukhari

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!