/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hii, religion searching :)

Hanan_x3
06-11-2010, 05:47 AM
Salaam, my name is Hanan and im from Detroit, Mi.
I joined this forum because im in the middle of, ii guess, a religion search.
I was Muslim or ii am ii think, idk.
I'm studying and ii dont think ii can call myself a Muslim.
I don't kno what I am at the moment, so im gonna start here.
Insha'Allah it can help me in this search...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
06-11-2010, 05:49 AM
Welcome to the LI forum, Hanan. :welcome:
I hope you find your answers and follow God's guidance.

جوري
06-11-2010, 05:56 AM
:welcome: aboard hanan .. love your name..are you Lebanese?

enjoy your stay with us insha'Allah, and may it be beneficial for you..

:w:

tango92
06-11-2010, 05:58 AM
:sl: i hope you are in good health sister

may Allah guide you to the answers you seek

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
omar ibrahim
06-11-2010, 07:19 AM
Hi hanan you seem to be an arab if you are tell me please so i can explain things much easier ^^.I suggest you to ask Allah only one god to guide you and be sincere

and run away from a religion that worship more than one god directly or indirctly.i would recommend that you visit these websites tubeislam.com and scienceislam.com

wich have been established by a former christian yusuf estes,see his lectures.

Misz_Muslimah
06-11-2010, 03:14 PM
Wa alaikum salam Hanan,
Welcome to the forum :)

Asiyah3
06-11-2010, 03:18 PM
:wa:
Welcome to IB sister. :)

format_quote Originally Posted by tango92
may Allah guide you to the answers you seek
Ameen.

Ummu Sufyaan
06-11-2010, 03:22 PM
Assalamu alaukum
format_quote Originally Posted by Hanan_x3
Salaam, my name is Hanan and im from Detroit, Mi.
I joined this forum because im in the middle of, ii guess, a religion search.
I was Muslim or ii am ii think, idk.
I'm studying and ii dont think ii can call myself a Muslim.
I don't kno what I am at the moment, so im gonna start here.
Insha'Allah it can help me in this search...
welcome to the forums. i like your user name, it reminds me of someone special =)

perhaps we ought to start from the beginning...what makes you think you aren't a Muslim anymore.

please don't lose hope or despair. turn to Allah and ask him for guidance.

please keep in touch with us =)

Danah
06-11-2010, 04:48 PM
Welcome sis Hanan abroad
I pray that you will find your way of truth and find the ultimate peace you are looking for. Feel free to ask, we will do our best to help inshaAllah.A

Hanan_x3
06-11-2010, 06:10 PM
Salaam, thank you guys for the welcome.
To be honest, ii dont think ii can call myself a Muslim becuz ii dont feel in my heart that im doing everything to be a Muslim.
I dont kno if ii was following the religion bcuz ii believe everything it says or becuz my whole family is Muslim.
I've stopped praying becuz ii dont think im Muslim, and ii cant continue unless ii find out that it is truly my decision to be a Muslim.

Thank you :)

omar ibrahim
06-12-2010, 12:13 AM
dont forget that islam is the fastest growing religion in the world ,even though the media is presenting islam in a very bad way ,and people are mocking the prophet peace be upon him.Most of the messengers were mocked and disbelieved by their people and also they were driven out of land,so no wonder.You are in the religion of mosa and ibrahim
and all of the prophets peace be upon them.A muslim in a sense means a person who submits to the will of Allah the only one god.

Muslim Woman
06-12-2010, 12:43 AM
Salaam

welcome to the forum .

what's ur problem with Islam ? Feel free to share with us .

Ummu Sufyaan
06-12-2010, 01:03 PM
:sl:
Salaam, thank you guys for the welcome.
To be honest, ii dont think ii can call myself a Muslim becuz ii dont feel in my heart that im doing everything to be a Muslim.
I dont kno if ii was following the religion bcuz ii believe everything it says or becuz my whole family is Muslim.
I've stopped praying becuz ii dont think im Muslim, and ii cant continue unless ii find out that it is truly my decision to be a Muslim.

Thank you :)
firstly, do you get bad thoughts about allah and/or thoughts about insulting rasoolulah, sallalahu aleyhi wa sallam? to me, it sounds like you may be experiencing wiswaas which may have caused fear that you are not a Muslim anymore, and thus you have figured that there is no point in praying???

Hanan_x3
06-12-2010, 08:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ummu Sufyaan
:sl:

firstly, do you get bad thoughts about allah and/or thoughts about insulting rasoolulah, sallalahu aleyhi wa sallam? to me, it sounds like you may be experiencing wiswaas which may have caused fear that you are not a Muslim anymore, and thus you have figured that there is no point in praying???
I dont get bad thought about Allah, no. And ii respect the prophet with all my heart. I have nothing but love towards Allah and all of his prophets and messengers.

Hanan_x3
06-12-2010, 08:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
Salaam

welcome to the forum .

what's ur problem with Islam ? Feel free to share with us .
I dont have a problem with Islam, ii just feel that there is more out there that is better for me.
I dont feel that Islam is allowing me to be who ii am while still following God's guidance and loving him.

Insaanah
06-12-2010, 10:52 PM
I dont have a problem with Islam, ii just feel that there is more out there that is better for me.
I dont feel that Islam is allowing me to be who ii am while still following God's guidance and loving him.
:welcome: to the forum Hanan.

I hope you don't mind my asking, but in what way do you feel that Islam is not allowing you to be who you are?

Ummu Sufyaan
06-13-2010, 01:48 AM
in which way has Islam stopped you:? though you mention that you were raised in a Muslim family, perhaps (with due respect) you may have been taught the wrong thing and/or taught Islam in the wrong manner? were you raised in a culture that revolves around practicing for the sake of what the people say, and thus you were sort of forced to practiced without your heart really being "ready."

another important question: do you want to be guided? are you trying to understand islam how Islam is meant to be understood...this is very important as well because if we are taught the wrong thing, this can prove to be disastrous for our imaan because we may reject or accept something that is/isn't a part of Islam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!