/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Petition!

Beardo
06-16-2010, 12:56 AM
I know I know... There are more important issues out there... But this is most important in terms of relevance to my life at the moment:

http://invalidtruth.com/blog/dear-mom-dad/

Please, just sign it. :D For all the crashes I've caused this forum. For all the horrible changes I've made. Please, just sign it. haha

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
06-16-2010, 01:19 AM
Alhamdulillah. rackin up with the signatories... from dignitaries. :P Please sign! x]

Life_Is_Short
06-16-2010, 01:44 AM
15 Comments!
Although i think your parents do eventually give in after some time, this tecnique is sure to speed things up a little. :rollseyes

Ramadhan
06-16-2010, 04:14 AM
There..
Hope you get your new laptop soon, borther Raashad

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Candle
06-16-2010, 05:24 AM
heh, signed. ^__^

Alpha Dude
06-16-2010, 08:03 AM
That comment by Alpha Dude was not made by me.

AabiruSabeel
06-16-2010, 08:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
That comment by Alpha Dude was not made by me.
It wasn't you? And I was going to rep you for that. :)

Beardo
06-16-2010, 12:28 PM
>_<

Some comments were really so unconvincing. 'Specially the one by Alpha Dude and AabiruSabeel. Whose side are you on?

But my Madressah Principal, Shaykh Nomaan Baig signed it. His was the second comment. THAT was what I call convincing. Mufti Abdullah Nana, Labbayk Academy teacher, signed it a few posts after. And then my teacher, Imam Mustafa Umar, signed it as well! ALHAMDULILLAH! :P

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!