/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bassam Zawadi

Rhubarb Tart
06-17-2010, 02:20 PM
as-salam alaykum brothers and sisters

May Allah (swt) bless this bother who had answered the harsh and immature allegations and insults towards our prophet. The two links below is a good read. I would advised to read the first link then second as he was responding an idiot.

http://www.call-to-monotheism.com/re...riage_to_aisha

http://www.call-to-monotheism.com/re..._indefensible_

The site itself is a good read.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-17-2010, 03:52 PM
SubhaanAllaah

Sam Shourmoun is good at creating lies, he has his tactics and they are filthy. He is certainly LOST, not have i seen someone so ignorant as him.
He usually refutes the muslim debater by load of lies , and clever tactics, but Alhamdulilaah the muslims always win :D

An 18 year old muslim won a debate with this losercase :-\ SubhaanAllaah
His points were clear and effecient!

Jazakallahu khaayr for sharing sis :)

Rhubarb Tart
06-17-2010, 04:25 PM
He is so busy bashing Islam, when does he time to practice his own faith?

Personally I have seen no Muslims preoccupied with other religions like he is with Islam. And the thing is he does not bother to see what Muslims are trying to say. And quite frankly he plays a part in hate towards Muslims and even justifies it. There is a huge difference between arguing against a religion in sensible manner and painting Muslims as brainwashed individuals that are all the same.

When I first read his B.S, I was astonished how he uses certain evidence to back up what he says. May Allah (swt) guide him to the right path and heals his hatred towards Muslims. ameen

I have nothing against Christians just anyone who chooses to be a bigot and ignorant idiot.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-17-2010, 04:29 PM
^I totally agreee sis 100%
And Ameen to the dua

I guess like how the Qur`aan talks about the Deaf, Dumb, and Blind is quite clear now as the kafir may even speak the truth but has the wrong understanding of it and has interpretated as Shaytaan has willed by misguiding one soo bad. Even tho the truth is logical they prefer to believe in the Illogical garbage :-\

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Predator
06-17-2010, 05:52 PM
Even Sami Zaatari and Osama Abdullah have also shredded this Sam Shamoun to pieces

http://www.answering-christianity.co..._rebuttals.htm

This coward is not worth debating , no wonder Zaakir Naik rejected this idiot's request for a "debate" . Zakir Naik ,Abdul Raheem Green and Yusuf Estes would have made mince meat out of this brainless islam hating troll

As Allah(s.w.t) tells us in

Qur'an (Ch. 21, V. 18) “When truth is hurled against falsehood, falsehood perishes, for falsehood by its nature is bound to perish”.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-17-2010, 05:55 PM
Yes it was Sami Zataaari who beat Sam shormoun
Brother Sami was like 18 or 19 and it was like his first debate aswell he won it Alhamdulilaah

you can find it on Youtube aswell, forgot the name tho :-\

But SubhaanAllaah May Allaah guide him ,Ameen

Predator
06-17-2010, 06:10 PM
Yes it was Sami Zataaari who beat Sam shormoun
Brother Sami was like 18 or 19 and it was like his first debate aswell he won it Alhamdulilaah

you can find it on Youtube aswell, forgot the name tho :-\

But SubhaanAllaah May Allaah guide him ,Ameen
Yep , i saw that video and the coward sam was hosting the debate in the chatroom and he blocked Brother Sami from coming on the MIC

If a 19 year old rookie like Sami Zaatari could defeat him , can you imagine what a Veteran like Deedat would have done to him had he been alive today ?

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-17-2010, 06:54 PM
SubhaanAllaah Ahmed Deedat mashaAllaah, May Allaah grant him Jannatul Firdaus, Ameen, the amount of knowledge and Dawah he did, he would have Killed Sharmoun . . . . .

Hey watch this, ive posted it before, but i can post again indeed:

Gottta watch it all! A musta!

kite runner
06-17-2010, 08:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє
^I totally agreee sis 100%
And Ameen to the dua

I guess like how the Qur`aan talks about the Deaf, Dumb, and Blind is quite clear now as the kafir may even speak the truth but has the wrong understanding of it and has interpretated as Shaytaan has willed y misguiding one soo bad. Even tho the truth is logical they prefer to believe in the Illogical garbage :-\
Exactly!! The Quran describes the attitdues disbelievers towards Islam perfectly, they do all that the Quran says they would. Allahu akbar

kite runner
06-17-2010, 08:05 PM
May Allah Grant him Jennah Ameen. The Dawah he did is unbelieveable and insha'allah brought many believers to Islam

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-17-2010, 08:05 PM
Yeah SubhaanAllaah. . .

Ofcourse Allaahs knows better as hes their Creator. .

جوري
06-17-2010, 08:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє
SubhaanAllaah Ahmed Deedat mashaAllaah, May Allaah grant him Jannatul Firdaus, Ameen, the amount of knowledge and Dawah he did, he would have Killed Sharmoun . . . . .

Hey watch this, ive posted it before, but i can post again indeed:

Gottta watch it all! A musta!
what an angry little dude..
May Allah swt grant Dr. Deedat Janat al firdaws.. ameen

he is very much missed..and he was always such a polite gentle being.. I haven't encountered any christians that have any peace or love of God in them, that they'd humbly call someone 'my son'

:w:

kite runner
06-17-2010, 08:16 PM
yes thats true he was always so peaceful mashallah

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-17-2010, 08:31 PM
Ameen

MashaAllaah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!