/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Tafseer of quran

Tariq_syed
06-22-2010, 08:31 AM
Assalamualikum brothers and sisters

Where can i find in Audio Tafseer of the quran, if its surah wise it would be nice?

Please post the link here or PM me if external links are not allowed here.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tariq_syed
06-30-2010, 06:42 AM
I am looking out for an english version on Tafseer al quran .

Arsalan647
07-01-2010, 05:13 AM
Assalam-o-Alaikum Brothers / Sisters

You can find matarial about Learn Quran Online e-quranlearning.com download page.

Tyrion
07-18-2010, 01:22 AM
Nouman Ali Khan is doing an audio tafsir of the Quran through his organization, Bayyinah. So far, he's finished the 30th juz, and I believe one of his colleagues will be continuing the tafsirs with the 29th juz soon. They're really good so far, and he explains things very clearly. You can find them on Bayyinah's website, under podcasts... I'd post a link if I could, but I've yet to accumulate enough posts on the forum... Sorry =P

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
غزالی
07-18-2010, 08:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tariq_syed
Assalamualikum brothers and sisters

Where can i find in Audio Tafseer of the quran, if its surah wise it would be nice?

Please post the link here or PM me if external links are not allowed here.
Here you can download the audio tafsir of The Quran Name "Maharif-ul-Quran by Shiekh Mufti Shafi", A Most comprehensive and highly recommended tafsir of Quran

ayesha.ansari
07-26-2010, 12:29 PM
Tafseer of Quran is very important to read and understand so that we know what it is all about it. Then it will be easy for us to make our lives according to the Quran.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!