/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Online status, location, gender, religion, reps

Insaanah
06-25-2010, 06:19 PM
:sl:

Apologies if everyone already knows this, as I wasn't around at the last upgrade, but I just realised that if you use the Enlighten skin, you can see the online status circle, location, gender, religion and reps beneath the avatar, all of which you can't see with Element Purple.

Just posting for the benefit of anyone, who like me, didn't know.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
06-25-2010, 06:21 PM
Oh, that's much better. Thanks for letting us know, sis! :)

PouringRain
06-25-2010, 07:04 PM
Thanks! I didn't know that either. :) I think I just have the default skin. I don't normally change mine. LOL

Masuma
06-25-2010, 07:37 PM
Yeah sister, I did try that first but with "Breeze" and "Enlighten" Skin, the OP appears totally in mess (so distorted and just concentrated on the left side of the page) Therefore I had to give up using my fav forum-skin "Breeze". :(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beardo
06-25-2010, 07:58 PM
I wasn't aware of this either. Jazakumullahu Khair. :ermm:

Danah
06-25-2010, 08:00 PM
I was so lazy to check out all skins to know the difference between them :X
JazakiAllah khair sis I didn't know that either!

Edit:its not available even in the element blue. Can't we get those features for the blue and the purple? I didn't like the enlighten that much to be honest :hmm:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-25-2010, 08:07 PM
Jazakallahu lhaayr for letting us know sis :)

glo
06-25-2010, 08:13 PM
Now I have logged out and in again I am back to the old skin ...
How do I set the Enlighten skin as my default?

Edit: Found it under General settings in my User CP

Rabi'ya
06-30-2010, 07:56 PM
i was just going to post and say that i dont know whether anyone is male or female any more. guess ill have to change my skin :( something else to get used to. Im getting old, dont like change.

glo
06-30-2010, 08:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~SilverOrchid~
i was just going to post and say that i dont know whether anyone is male or female any more. guess ill have to change my skin :( something else to get used to. Im getting old, dont like change.
Nice to see you, Orchid.

If you use the enlighten skin, you will have access to gender and religion again.

Come on now, you are not so old that you cannot adjust to a little change!
If I can do it, so can you! :D

Masuma
07-01-2010, 12:27 AM
But if you are using "Breeze skin" or "Enlighten skin", doesn't the whole Op appears concentrated on the left side? As if in a long column which stretches to the bottom of the earth? :-\

well it gets all messed up with breeze and enlighten skin!

glo
07-01-2010, 05:21 AM
I thought that too, An33za. The old posts appeared long and thin and squished to the left side.

But new posts which have been written since then look normal.
Try it and stick with it for a couple of days ... and see what happens ...

Danah
07-01-2010, 09:56 AM
^ great! I noticed that now
JazakAllah khair, this is much better now

tango92
07-01-2010, 10:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
I added the info for Enlighten skin coz I use it :exhausted

Added the same for Element Blue & Purple skins now.
snaaaky behaviour

Insaanah
07-01-2010, 08:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
I added the info for Enlighten skin coz I use it :exhausted

Added the same for Element Blue & Purple skins now.

Jazaakallah khayr akhi,

That's much better now, as previously I had to log in to see the details, and now I can do it without, using Element Purple.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!