/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jews of Bani Qaynuqa

Rhubarb Tart
06-26-2010, 12:47 AM
Jews asked Mohamed to allow the Jews of Bani Qaynuqa tobe back to medina but he said no, then they took apart in the battle of the trench. Mohamed killed the jews after.
as-salam alaykum

apparantly before mohammed killed them. muslims killed the jews first. can someone please provide a link and evidences of true account to this story. thank you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zafran
06-26-2010, 12:59 AM
salaam

theres a guy called OzzyCDA on Youtube - he explains the whole thing quite well - I'll try to find the link

here it is start from 8:30 about them betraying the medina treaty

http://www.youtube.com/user/ozzycda#p/u/124/Ou6qW3hiOes

peace

Rhubarb Tart
06-26-2010, 10:11 PM
thanks! the video was helpful.

aadil77
06-26-2010, 10:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sweet106
as-salam alaykum

apparantly before mohammed killed them. muslims killed the jews first. can someone please provide a link and evidences of true account to this story. thank you
Its spelt Muhammad and for respect we usually refer to him with the title of 'prophet' before his name or 'peace be upon him' after his name - as with all prophets

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rhubarb Tart
06-26-2010, 10:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
Its spelt Muhammad and for respect we usually refer to him with the title of 'prophet' before his name or 'peace be upon him' after his name - as with all prophets
okay soz, I usuallly do put "pbuh" but why do we have to spell it like that. is there any particular reason for it. I did not know we had to spell his name in that way.

Asiyah3
06-26-2010, 10:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sweet106
thanks! the video was helpful.
:sl:
May I ask, from where did you get that info?

Rhubarb Tart
06-26-2010, 10:25 PM
I spoke to Jewish friend (female) and she was trying to explain to me how Muhammad (pbuh) did not show mercy upon Jews. She is a close friend of mine. But I did not answer her questions, I told her to go to a scholar or someone more qualified to answer those questions and her concerns.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!