/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bad Energies in the House

Samkurd
06-30-2010, 04:56 PM
Dear all,

I cant help but notice how my family's relationship with each other is just deteriorating to the point of reaching physical levels.

I feel like a psycho for being the only one in the house who thinks this but i really feel its something to do with the way my mother decorates our house with dead bats and insects, and things like real human skulls plated in metal.

Is there anything in Islam that forbids this? Even with Islam out of the picture i just think having these things just generally brings negative energy to people.

Write back

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
06-30-2010, 05:04 PM
Salaam

I have some butterflies * ya they are dead but nicely framed . Don't know if it's unIslamic or not .

Masuma
06-30-2010, 05:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samkurd
Dear all,

I cant help but notice how my family's relationship with each other is just deteriorating to the point of reaching physical levels.

I feel like a psycho for being the only one in the house who thinks this but i really feel its something to do with the way my mother decorates our house with dead bats and insects, and things like real human skulls plated in metal.

Is there anything in Islam that forbids this? Even with Islam out of the picture i just think having these things just generally brings negative energy to people.

Write back

borther/sister Samkurd, could you please elaborate a little? I don't understand at all? Why on Earth your mother would keep dead bats and insects, and things like real human skulls plated in metal? Is that nowadays a new style of decoration?

Even the non-religious and rational people would find it disturbing! ...would scare the life out of anyone who first time enters your house, and they obviously are going to have doubts...

I don't know if it brings "negative energy" but it obviously bring "negative thoughts" in people' minds.

These things, because they are dead now, are a filth and so shouldn't be kept in home.

And maybe due to "these things" your feeling such way. There is obviously something like "black magic" which has a higher success rate of causing disputes between husband and wife etc. But I don't know whether it applies in your situation too. :-\ And Allah knows best!

I advice you to request your mother to stop decorating house with these things, and instead use flowers or something "pretty" at least, which does not cause disgust to people!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!