/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why Can't I Post a Reply in the Advice & Support Section

Lonely Gal
06-20-2010, 09:29 PM
Why do i get the below message each time I click to reply to a post??

Lonely Gal, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Lonely Gal
06-20-2010, 09:33 PM
silly me ... just read the changes post...explains it all..

Salahudeen
06-27-2010, 08:31 AM
LOL it happened to quite a few people.

Ramadhan
06-27-2010, 09:01 AM
You can't reply to a post if it's been deleted or the thread itself has been deleted.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Lonely Gal
06-27-2010, 09:49 PM
I'm not liking tis change where I can only reply to threads I've started.. I have asked to be a part of the sisters group but had no response and I still cant reply to other threads..
am I doing summat wrong??

Salahudeen
06-28-2010, 06:54 AM
You won't be able to reply untill you are apart of the sisters group I think. Try creating a thread in the help section of the forum. As the moderators frequently check that part of the forum.

syed_z
06-30-2010, 08:09 AM
Asalaam O Alaikum... thanks for this topic...

I would like to know ... why the Forum System does not allow me to Go to Advice and Support and says that i do not have the privilege to Post ?

With the Help of Allah, I have had many times replies to Problems of many people who post and ask Advice....

Could the Moderators help me with that ?? Thank You :)

syed_z
06-30-2010, 10:18 AM
Thanks for Replying... what does Gender Specific mean ? sorry...

Also just to let you know, i typed on Discover Islam, a Post of a few words regarding Question asked about Quran and the Topic is...

Few Questions on Quran.. the name of the Topic...

I typed it all and it tells me that it will only get posted if its accepted by moderators ? Please do reply..i didn't even save it! :(

syed_z
06-30-2010, 07:50 PM
well then what do i need to do to get accepted in gender specific ? ... It says i need 50 or more posts is this true ?... can you make me a Full member ?

tigerkhan
07-04-2010, 10:09 AM
:sl:
i am v.depressed by this message,,,,

tigerkhan, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

what is this pbm. whenever i want to reply some thread, i got this message....
plz someone tell bcz its i thinks more than a month, i cant post in any forum....
:wa:

marwen
07-04-2010, 10:30 AM
that's weired ! did you experience that with all the pages you visit or just with some of them ?

tigerkhan
07-05-2010, 05:17 PM
JZK Brother.
mostly i am on "advise & support" or "general" forum but i see i cant reply to any post in both these forum.....can anyone help............

cat eyes
07-05-2010, 05:39 PM
subscribe to brothers section ahkee.. it happened to me because i was not subscribed to sisters section

tigerkhan
07-05-2010, 06:54 PM
JZK for replies, i had tried once this brother section, lets try again.

Scorpian
07-05-2010, 08:29 PM
Hey all
I tried to post a reply in the help section but it would let me, it says i don`t have the privileges.grrr
Can someone please help?

Cheers

Scorp

Rhubarb Tart
07-05-2010, 08:34 PM
You have to have at least 100 post to reply the help section. I cant access it either because I have to have at least 300 I think. But you are allowed to make a new topic about anyt concerns you may have in your life.

But I dont know think you are allowed to post a reply as a non muslim.

Rhubarb Tart
07-05-2010, 08:35 PM
READ THIS : http://www.islamicboard.com/forum-he...t-section.html

You will find your answer there.

Scorpian
07-05-2010, 08:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sweet106
You have to have at least 100 post to reply the help section. I cant access it either because I have to have at least 300 I think. But you are allowed to make a new topic about any concerning you may have in your life.

But I dont know think you are allowed to post a reply as a non muslim.
Oh ok thanks for the help.It`s annoying.

Rhubarb Tart
07-05-2010, 08:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scorpian
Oh ok thanks for the help.It`s annoying.
What is annoying?

Considering it is mainly a lot of Muslims that post help and advice for the section, one would think that they would need someone who is knowledgeable and reliable to answer their concerns. I think this was one of the reasons why they changed it. Oh it was only recently they changed it. And it is best to keep trolls out of that section in particular.
Which topic did you wanted to reply to?

Scorpian
07-05-2010, 09:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sweet106
What is annoying?

Considering it is mainly a lot of Muslims that post help and advice for the section, one would think that they would need someone who is knowledgeable and reliable to answer their concerns. I think this was one of the reasons why they changed it. Oh it was only recently they changed it. And it is best to keep trolls out of that section in particular.
Which topic did you wanted to reply to?
Oh ok, it`s just i wanted to help out, the thing that`s annoying is not being a able to post.Can`t someone moderate the posts?.Can`t remember the thread name but it was about someone who failed there first year at uni,and i wanted to try and help them out.

Rhubarb Tart
07-05-2010, 11:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scorpian
Oh ok, it`s just i wanted to help out, the thing that`s annoying is not being a able to post.Can`t someone moderate the posts?.Can`t remember the thread name but it was about someone who failed there first year at uni,and i wanted to try and help them out.
Salam

Im sure you did, how about you start posting then to achieve the points to get in. I dont know if you can as a non muslim but you have to ask the mods.

But look that the replies to the topic about first year failure. It is beautiful. I dont think if I can say any more then what they have already said. :)

M..x
07-06-2010, 12:03 PM
I experianced this problem in the advice section. I don't get it. Pure discrimination. tsk

Raziah
07-06-2010, 12:11 PM
Same here. What is the reason?

Rhubarb Tart
07-06-2010, 12:24 PM
http://www.islamicboard.com/forum-he...p-section.html
http://www.islamicboard.com/forum-he...t-section.html

Because both of you have not posted enough to get into that section. They have changed that section recently. You have to have at least 300 posts to get in sister section and advice and support.
Look at the links above for further information.

M..x
07-06-2010, 04:25 PM
Diabolical. =P
I always post there man, can't you make an exception for me? You know, bend the rules a bit.

M..x
07-06-2010, 04:27 PM
Oh my gosh, can you please remove that disgusting message that comes up aswell 'are you trying to edit someone's post?'
It makes me feel like I've actually tried doing that when I see it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!