/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: A Prayer Section?

Scorpian
07-07-2010, 09:15 AM
I was just thinking as i was reading about my illness, would it be nice to have a prayer section,so non muslim and muslims can put people they think that needs allahs and the angels help/guiidance etc.
I mean i think it would be really nice,and would show how nice islam is.I also think that if the muslims when they pray,pray for the people on the list that,that strength in prayer will help,heal them/guide them etc.
What you all think?

Cheers

Scorp

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadhan
07-09-2010, 06:04 PM
Brother, you are completely right except for one thing.
Dua is our most valuable treasure.
And we only make dua to Allah SWT, and NEVER to angels, prophets, other dead people, etc.

ONLY Allah SWT that can make all our duas come true if He wills.

And we already have a section where we ask our brothers and sisters to make dua for us:

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...st-thread.html

Masuma
07-09-2010, 06:47 PM
yes brother, as brother naidamar pointed out, Muslims only pray to Allah and NO one else! :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!