/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Janaba Bath

justkennie
07-07-2010, 12:53 PM
Please can anyone share the Aniyat(intention) statement said before Janaba bath for me. Thanks. Salam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Insaanah
07-07-2010, 01:01 PM
There is no verbal intention to be made before any type of bath. The only verbal intentions are said for Hajj and Umrah, and even then, some would say they are not an intention. So there is no intention to be said before your ghusl.

And Allah knows best.

ardianto
07-07-2010, 04:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by justkennie
Please can anyone share the Aniyat(intention) statement said before Janaba bath for me. Thanks. Salam.
:sl:

According to Jumhur Ulama, Janaba bath without Niyat is not valid. But Niyat in Janaba bath is not Lafadz Niyat that said by tongue, but Niyat that said in heart.

There is no Niyat for Janaba bath in Arabic that taught by Rasulullah (saw). You can create your own Niyat in your own language.

ebuhadha
07-09-2010, 05:23 AM
Just the fact that you enter the bathroom to get rid of the janaba state is in itself the intention. You do not need to say "i intent to get rid of the janaba now, or after 3-4 minutes," wordly nor in your mind. As i said, you only need to get to the bathroom with that intention of having ghusl for removing the janaba and not making a simple shower, wAllahu Alem.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Salam:)
07-13-2010, 09:43 PM
Assalamu Alaykum Brother,
I had found a good website and Insha'Allah it will be to your benefit.

"One should make the intention of becoming clean from that impurity he wishes to get himself clean from, eg. I am making Ghusl to become clean from janaabat."

I cant post the website..
"You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times."

I'll PM you the website Insha'Allah.

Fuaadh
07-13-2010, 11:27 PM
this website brother?

http://www.beautifulislam.net/worshi..._correctly.htm

Salam:)
07-14-2010, 06:17 AM
Yes thats the one, (:

Insaanah
07-14-2010, 08:35 AM

Rasoolullah :saws: did not make any verbal intention for ghusl. If the reason you are going to have ghusl is to purify yourself from major impurity, so that you can please Allah and can carry out your worship in a pure state, then that is your intention. There are no words attached to the intention.

If the reason you get in your car is to go to the mosque, that is your intention. You don't say "I intend to go to the mosque." The very act of you getting in your car is so that you can go to the mosque.

Similarly, if the reason you are entering the bathroom is so that you can purify yourself from major impurity, so that you can please Allah and can carry out your worship in a pure state, then that is your intention. There are no words attached to the intention, and neither did Rasoolullah :saws: utter any.

Allah knows best.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!