/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Kill my curiousity.

N1LOY
07-09-2010, 06:36 PM
Salam to all brothers and sisters in Islam,
I am in need of help. I have been asking these questions to myself and looking for solutions, but I really can't find them.

Here we go:
In the Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

We all know that Allah knows everything. What has happened in the past, what is happening now, and what will happen in the future. He is the all knowing. My questions start here:
1. Why did Allah create the world in 7 days? He is the most powerful, the most high, He could have done it in a second of His command!
2. Why did Allah create Adam (PBUH)? When the All-knowing knew that he will eat that fruit (Which Allah has made and put in the center of the garden, He also knew that Adam will eat that) and will be expelled from Paradise?
3. Allah knew that Iblis would turn out to be devil after He showed and asked other angels to bow down before Adam.
4. Why has Allah created us? When He doesn't need anything from us (We need Him), we do not satisfy His needs (He is the most Mighty, He has everything!)

There were more questions I was confused with, if you could answer these first then I will add more. I have no intention in offending anyone, I am just a curious Muslim and believer of Allah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
07-09-2010, 10:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by N1LOY
Salam to all brothers and sisters in Islam,
I am in need of help. I have been asking these questions to myself and looking for solutions, but I really can't find them.

Here we go:
In the Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

We all know that Allah knows everything. What has happened in the past, what is happening now, and what will happen in the future. He is the all knowing. My questions start here:
1. Why did Allah create the world in 7 days? He is the most powerful, the most high, He could have done it in a second of His command!
2. Why did Allah create Adam (PBUH)? When the All-knowing knew that he will eat that fruit (Which Allah has made and put in the center of the garden, He also knew that Adam will eat that) and will be expelled from Paradise?
3. Allah knew that Iblis would turn out to be devil after He showed and asked other angels to bow down before Adam.
4. Why has Allah created us? When He doesn't need anything from us (We need Him), we do not satisfy His needs (He is the most Mighty, He has everything!)

There were more questions I was confused with, if you could answer these first then I will add more. I have no intention in offending anyone, I am just a curious Muslim and believer of Allah.
:sl:

1. Where did you hear or read he created the world in 7 days?

2. Even with his knowing all that Adam would do and not do, would it have been just for him not to create Adam?s not the creating of Adam and giving him the opportunity to makes his own choices the most just method of being fair to Adam?

3. Even with knowledge of what Iblis would do, Iblis was created with free will and it is his own choice to defy Allaah(swt) It is only fair and just that Iblis should gather the rewards and punishments for his choices.

4. I do not have the faintest idea why Allaah(swt) created us. I only know our purpose is to worship Allaaah(swt) Allaah(swt) needs no reason to have created us. But since he did I have faith each of us will be judged fairly and with mercy for our trials on earth.

h-n
07-09-2010, 10:58 PM
I've already written "Show, me, Show me (but we're humans)" and "Satan refusing to prostrate" threads in the General section, about being testing in this world. Hopefully it helps to answer your questions.

N1LOY
07-11-2010, 10:11 AM
Sorry, that would be 6 days!
"Allah created the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them, in six days" (7:54)

Those six days can refer to 6 days in heaven, longer....but that is not the point.
I just realized number 3 is an invalid question. So let's forget about it.
I found the answer of number 3 today from my cousin.
Why would Allah create angels? When He can look at us from everywhere around the world.... when He can help anyone at His will?
Why create Jinns? Then Humans? Why did He make us superior than Angels?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
07-11-2010, 03:13 PM
Sorry, that would be 6 days!
"Allah created the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them, in six days" (7:54)

Those six days can refer to 6 days in heaven, longer....but that is not the point.
I just realized number 3 is an invalid question. So let's forget about it.
I found the answer of number 3 today from my cousin.
Why would Allah create angels? When He can look at us from everywhere around the world.... when He can help anyone at His will?
Why create Jinns? Then Humans? Why did He make us superior than Angels?

Perhaps all of your questions have the same answer:

We know that Allaah(swt) can do as he desires to do. We know we are incapable of understanding all of the attributes of Allaah(swt) we also know that Allaah(swt) has no needs. It therefore seems that his method of creating was for our benefit and not for any need he had. so let us look in terms of how this benefits us as humans.

1. It gives us a means to gather some knowledge about the limitless power of Allaah(swt). We can not conceive the concept of infinite power, but we can perceive extremely vast, measurable power and come to the realization this is but a mere speck in comparison to the infinite vastness of Allaah(swt)

2. Try not to look at creation in terms of why the creator chose to do, but look instead at it as a gift to us and how we in this material world have benefited from the creation.

3. Learn to understand the concept of the free will we all have and how this is part of our understanding we humans have free will

4. Remember that Allaah(swt) created a physical world with all of the imitations of a physical world separate from the realm of his domain. Does it not make sense that for it to be a truly physical world he would have created it with all of the limitations of matter? We are not part of the divine, we are subject to the divine and created with limitations of physical existence. For us to understand our limits we need to see our limits going back to the first moment of creation. The means and methods of creation are for our benefit. Perhaps it gives us a method of our understanding, both how great we are and how tiny we are.

As for our concept of superiority to Angels, that is a human thought. It is a rather moot point and of no actual meaning. The Angels are not sapient beings in our concept of free will, they are messengers and have no free thought and no choices.

As far as we know the only creatures with true free thought and free thinking are Man and Jinn. We both are the only known creatures that can attain the gifts of Jannah or the punishments of hellfire. Free will carries with it a tremendous burden and responsibility. The universe was created in a manner to help us pass through this trial fairly and earn our rewards and punishments justly. The universe and all within it seems to have been created in the method best suited for us humans to experience life and learn from the trials of life. Look at creation being a classroom and it was built in the method most conducive for our learning.

N1LOY
08-06-2010, 01:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

Perhaps all of your questions have the same answer:

We know that Allaah(swt) can do as he desires to do. We know we are incapable of understanding all of the attributes of Allaah(swt) we also know that Allaah(swt) has no needs. It therefore seems that his method of creating was for our benefit and not for any need he had. so let us look in terms of how this benefits us as humans.

1. It gives us a means to gather some knowledge about the limitless power of Allaah(swt). We can not conceive the concept of infinite power, but we can perceive extremely vast, measurable power and come to the realization this is but a mere speck in comparison to the infinite vastness of Allaah(swt)

2. Try not to look at creation in terms of why the creator chose to do, but look instead at it as a gift to us and how we in this material world have benefited from the creation.

3. Learn to understand the concept of the free will we all have and how this is part of our understanding we humans have free will

4. Remember that Allaah(swt) created a physical world with all of the imitations of a physical world separate from the realm of his domain. Does it not make sense that for it to be a truly physical world he would have created it with all of the limitations of matter? We are not part of the divine, we are subject to the divine and created with limitations of physical existence. For us to understand our limits we need to see our limits going back to the first moment of creation. The means and methods of creation are for our benefit. Perhaps it gives us a method of our understanding, both how great we are and how tiny we are.

As for our concept of superiority to Angels, that is a human thought. It is a rather moot point and of no actual meaning. The Angels are not sapient beings in our concept of free will, they are messengers and have no free thought and no choices.

As far as we know the only creatures with true free thought and free thinking are Man and Jinn. We both are the only known creatures that can attain the gifts of Jannah or the punishments of hellfire. Free will carries with it a tremendous burden and responsibility. The universe was created in a manner to help us pass through this trial fairly and earn our rewards and punishments justly. The universe and all within it seems to have been created in the method best suited for us humans to experience life and learn from the trials of life. Look at creation being a classroom and it was built in the method most conducive for our learning.
Thank you sir! You are excellent in helping.

I have more questions:

1. Did Muhammad (PBUH) and Jesus (PBUH) perform miracles? Or maybe other prophets?
If so, why would Allah give them such power? Why do they need to show that they are divine and much more superior than others? If one has performed miracles, why the other ones didn't?
2. I understand Allah is the most merciful, the most powerful... He is watching us from everyone. He knows our inner-feelings. Question is... why did He create Angels then?

Woodrow
08-06-2010, 08:57 PM
Thank you sir! You are excellent in helping.

I have more questions:

1. Did Muhammad (PBUH) and Jesus (PBUH) perform miracles? Or maybe other prophets?
If so, why would Allah give them such power? Why do they need to show that they are divine and much more superior than others? If one has performed miracles, why the other ones didn't?
All of the Prophets(PBUT) performed miracles, but none of the Prophets(PBUT) performed any miracles.

Allaah(swt) performed countless miracles and it is he alone who performs miracles. Every Prophet(PBUH) has had miracles associated with him. I believe the purpose of the miracles is many fold. One thing I see by reading of the miracles is I gain an understanding that the person has a special closeness to Allaah(swt) and as such his words should be trusted.

Many of the miracles persormed have long been forgotten, but there is one unique to and shared by all Prophets(PBUT) and that is being free from the corruption of the grave.

2. I understand Allah is the most merciful, the most powerful... He is watching us from everyone. He knows our inner-feelings. Question is... why did He create Angels then?
Allaah(swt) is not part of that which he created. For us to know what he desires he sends Messengers (Angels) to use. They are the perfect recording creature and repeat what they are to tell us without error. Think of them as being Allaah's(swt) telephone. Like a telephone they can only speak what has been spoken to them and deliver the message to us.

abu_musab461
08-06-2010, 09:12 PM
Angels like many other creation are a sign from the Signs of Allah (swt) showing His Might and Majesty.

Allah (swt) does not just claim that He is the Most Powerful and the Most Wise, the Creator, the Originator, the Fashioner, the One Who Gives life takes life etc, but He shows the physical proof of that by Creating such things that the mind is left to marvel at!!!

The mountains, clouds, sea, the marine life, the insects, the entire animal kingdom, the eco system and the universe the harmony that it is in.... pure and utter magnificence

Insecured soul
08-06-2010, 09:54 PM
to test us in this world, just know that he has a plan for everything

he created everything out of his mercy

actually allah already knows who is going to jannah and who is going to jahannum since he is all knowing

we as an individual we should understand only what has been told to us by prophets, allah gave u body, mind, hands.. etc this the only reason why we are here, we were non existent and then gave us a life

know that allah guides whom he wills and make some go astray whom he wills, this is the qadr of allah subhanawatalla, u can question everything except the qadr of allah

some questions related to qadr, why muhammed pbuh was choosen above all prophets, why not adam or any other prophet, why mecca and medina is choosen to be the holy city, only sand grows there :) why not there any other country which is more beautiful

salaam alaikum

siam
09-20-2010, 06:05 AM
6 days---or rather 6 "periods of time" as the Quran explains, a "day" can be a thousand (earth) years or 50,000 (earth) years or any set period of time as God wills. My presumption is that when "creation" began and with it time and space also began----certain "laws" of time/space began to function (with God's will)....and it was because of this that the creation process took 6 periods of fixed time.

God has no need of us---therefore the Guidance (Quran) is for the benefit of our own souls. Why?---because we were created for a purpose---to come to submission to God through our own free-will (to his will) and for this purpose we are blessed with the intelligence to reason and understand. Why submit?---because we have been created in goodness with an inherent nature that recognizes goodness/God. When we (humbly) submit we can be one with our true nature and thus achieve the noble purpose we were created for----which is to do God's will.
God's will= Right beleif that promotes right intentions that lead to right actions for the benefit of all of God's creations.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!