View Full Version : so...in Jannah
07-13-2010, 11:24 AM
salams thought i'd start a thread highlighting what you would look forward too IF you got to Jannah. And we could only get there through Allah's mercy.Reply
firstly would definetly be meeting Allah...
(type a meeting with ALlah in youtube) here a beautiful glimpse.
would definetly be (and no im not vain) but being super gorgeous. ;D;D
Login/Register to hide ads.
Scroll down for more posts
07-13-2010, 11:42 AM
aside from what Allah swt has promised us i wanna be able to fly. like Goku, having super human strength wouldnt go amiss eitherReply
07-13-2010, 12:21 PM
What I would like to do in jannah is :Reply
1) To see Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala and be close to Him.
2) To see Muhammad Salla Allahu Aalayhi Wa Salam
3) To see the prophets Alayhum Assalam and how they look like and how they talk : I want to see our father Adam, Nooh, Abraham, Issa, Mussa and every prophet.
4) I would like to talk with the sahaba and find out why they are so strong and great people.
5) I like to know every thing I didn't know in this life : Things that my mind can't understand in this life.
6) I like to do everything that I wasn't able to do in this life.
(I'll add other things if I remember)
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.
When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.