/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it a sin not to go to the doctor?

Hamza Aslam
07-13-2010, 03:26 PM
Is it a sin, if so why?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syed_z
07-13-2010, 07:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Aslam
Is it a sin, if so why?

Its not a sin... Allah (Swt) created your body, take care of it...

Salam:)
07-13-2010, 09:51 PM
I don't think its a sin Brother,
Hopefully some of the more knowledgeable Brothers n Sister might be able to answer it more thoroughly.

Rhubarb Tart
07-13-2010, 10:00 PM
The brother wrote is it not a sin not to go to the doctor.

It would be a sin not to go to your doctor, if you had something serious and decided to ignore it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
07-13-2010, 10:14 PM
Indeed Allah swt will ask you about your health on the day of recompense and what you have done with it, as you are asked of other gifts whether rightly used or squandered.. so I'd think about that and reflect on the reasons of why putting a harmful substance in the body is haram or ignoring a malady or committing suicide etc.

and Allah swt knows best

:w:

Muslimeen
07-19-2010, 01:51 PM
Why would anyone think it's a sin to go to a doctor??
If you were enquiring if it is a sin to go to a doctor of the opposite sex, then that would be understandable. But this I just don't understand. :confused:

Woodrow
07-19-2010, 02:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimeen
Why would anyone think it's a sin to go to a doctor??
If you were enquiring if it is a sin to go to a doctor of the opposite sex, then that would be understandable. But this I just don't understand. :confused:
:sl:

Is it a sin not to go to the doctor?

Muslimeen
07-19-2010, 02:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
:sl:

Is it a sin not to go to the doctor?
Thanks for that, I just did not read properly.

I don't think, it's a sin not to go to the doctor, you could go to a hakeem, or treat yourself with home remedies etc. Unless there is no option, even then, what if a person cannot afford it?

Hamza Aslam
07-19-2010, 08:33 PM
what i meant is if i someone dosent go to the doctor because they did not go initially when they should of and now are regretting it.... will Allah (SWT) punish that person on the day of judgement.

__follower
07-21-2010, 10:54 AM
wow didnt know dat
thanks for posting and answering
helped me in a wy

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!