/* */

PDA

View Full Version : sins classification

Insecured soul
07-13-2010, 08:56 PM
assalam alaikum warehmatullah

heres the question

a person fools other people and eat thier property and money and a person who drink wine and commit zina

which is worse according to islam? i personally think the 1st one as that sin is harming others but with the 2nd one that person is just not able to control his nafs

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Asiyah3
07-13-2010, 09:04 PM
Both. And Allah is the best of Judges.

Najm
07-13-2010, 09:27 PM
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

The person can't control his nafs for both instances!........They are both grave sins...

FiAmaaniAllah

aadil77
07-13-2010, 09:32 PM
^ bro where hav u been, long time man

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syed_z
07-13-2010, 09:37 PM
(11:85) My people! Give full measure and weight with justice, do not diminish the goods of others, and do not go about creating corruption in the land.

When one tries to eat up property of others, that can result in more crimes and the person who does such act, not only hurts himself and becomes a sinner, rather he spread corruption in the land, by which many are affected.... a good example is the corrupt leaders of the World, where them trying to engage in eating up peoples wealth and not providing welfare has led towards poverty and crime and all sorts of criminal activity....

So the 1st person not only hurts himself but also others in the land... while the 2nd one, even though he commits a sinful act, hurts only himself...rather if you look from a broader perspective, crimes like drugs and alcohol enter society when people try ways to make money illegally, which happens because either the ruling administration is not fit to rule or is very corrupt and because of their robbing people of their wealth, it leads towards all sorts of crime including prostitution (zina).... so lack of equal distribution of wealth leads to all sorts of crime in a society...

so the 2nd person would only do those things, if the 1st one does it... the 1st person carries not only his own sin but also sins of others, while the 2nd person would only carry his own sins...

Allah (swt) knows best..

btw thanks for the topic..

Alpha Dude
07-13-2010, 09:45 PM
People have their own unique intentions behind the sins that they do that we as outsiders can't truly know. So it's not wise to judge on the apparent.

However, in my experience, it's the first kind that tend to be the bigger <expletive>. At least the second is 'honest'. The first is two-faced, hypocritical and probably arrogant.

I'd rather stay in the company of the second kind if I had to choose between them. They know they're bad whilst the first probably don't even perceive their shortcomings.

Insecured soul
07-14-2010, 09:27 AM
thanks for shedding light :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!