/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Gems Reminder of Today

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Muslim Woman
11-26-2011, 02:50 AM
:sl:

Try to fast in the Muharram month.

The Prophet said: "The best fasting after Ramadan is the fasting in the Muharram month".

Al Nawawi said: 'Our scholars say: and among the fasting that is desirable is the fasting of the four Hurum (forbidden) months: ‘Dhul Qida, Dhul Hijjah, Muharram and Rajab and the best among them is Muharram'.

Allah Knows best.

http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/in...cles&id=155876

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
11-26-2011, 03:54 PM

When nails grow, we cut the nails, not our fingers...!!!
Similarly when the misunderstandings grow,
We should cut misunderstandings, not the Relations! ♥ :statisfie

iloveAllaah.com

Muslim Woman
11-28-2011, 03:09 AM

Muslims : Then and Now

Is it armies we lack, or the shield?

837 C.E.: Khalifa Mutasim sent the entire army of the Islamic State in response to the call for help of only one Muslim woman, who was captured by the Romans, and rescued her.

1993: Approximately 30,000 Muslim women were raped in Bosnia alone. Their cries for help not met. :( :omg:

Towards the end of December 2008: the slaughter of Palestinian-civilians seems endless and their cry for help fall on deaf ears. :( :skeleton:

Muslims have 119,381,333 million men available in their militaries, and 72,247,573 in military manpower fit for service.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "Behold, the Imam (Khalifa) is but a shield from behind whom the people fight and by whom they protect themselves." (Muslim)

http://www.islamicteachings.org/foru..._fromsearch__1

Innocent Soul
11-29-2011, 11:52 AM
Don't up while praying:
Narrated Anas bin Malik: The Prophet said,"What is wrong with those people who look towards the sky during the prayer?" His talk grew stern while delivering this speech and he said, "They should stop (looking towards the sky during the prayer); otherwise their eye-sight would be taken away."
(Sahih Bukhari:Book #12, Hadith #717)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Innocent Soul
12-03-2011, 10:21 AM
And say to My slaves that they should (only) say those words that are the best. (Because) Shaitan (Satan) verily, sows disagreements among them. Surely, Shaitan (Satan) is to man a plain enemy. [Surah Isra 17:53]

Muslim Woman
12-04-2011, 04:04 PM

try to fast on 9th & 10th Muharaam.

Towards the later days of the life of the Prophet (peace be upon him), he was commanded to distinguish himself from the People of the Book in their religious practices.

http://www.islam21c.com/theology/187...alse-religions

Innocent Soul
12-05-2011, 11:23 AM
Control your tongue and be humble:
Whether you speak in secrecy or aloud, (it is all the same to Allah). He even knows the secrets that lie hidden in the breasts of people. Would He not know, He Who has created, when He is All-Subtle, All-Aware?
(Surah Al-Mulk 67.13-14)

Be humble and try to talk softly and in a low voice even you are angry :)

Innocent Soul
12-07-2011, 12:46 AM
Don't ask about anyone:
Jubayr ibn Nufayr reported that Mu'adh ibn Jabal said, "If you love someone, do not quarrel with him and do not annoy him. Do not ask others about him, for the one you ask might be his enemy and thus tell you things about him that are not true and thus break you apart." (Bukhari : Book of Manners No, 545)

Many problems in our life would end if we started to talk to each other instead of talking about each other.

Innocent Soul
12-08-2011, 12:50 AM
Respect Quran:
Men! Now there has come to you an exhortation from your Lord, a healing for the ailments of the hearts, and a guidance and mercy for those who believe. Tell them (O Prophet!): 'Let them rejoice in Allah's grace and mercy through which this (Book) has come to you. It is better than all the riches that they accumulate.
Surah Younus 10:57-58

Innocent Soul
12-09-2011, 11:07 AM
Don't oppress anyone:
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said,
"Whoever has oppressed another person concerning his reputation or anything else, he should beg him to forgive him before the Day of Resurrection when there will be no money (to compensate for wrong deeds),

But if he has good deeds, those good deeds will be taken from him according to his oppression which he has done, and if he has no good deeds, the sins of the oppressed person will be loaded on him."
(Sahih Bukhari:Book #43, Hadith #629)

Innocent Soul
12-10-2011, 03:31 PM
How should we react to the ignorant people? In this way:
"And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peace"
[Surat Al Furqan 25:63]

Muslim Woman
12-11-2011, 01:04 PM

Pray before you are prayed upon

Below is a picture of a pilgrim

who died in Madina in the position of sujood (prostration)

[img]http://islamgreatreligion.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/image026-copy.jpg?w=640&h=480[/img]

sis muslimah
12-11-2011, 11:04 PM
O Muslims ! Do you believe that, Allaah will grant you Jannat without asking you about your responsibilities?

Innocent Soul
12-12-2011, 11:14 AM
Don't show impatience:
Narrated Abu Huraira (RA): Allah's Apostle (SAW) said, "The invocation of anyone of you is granted (by Allah) if he does not show impatience (by saying, "I invoked Allah but my request has not been granted.")
Bukhari Vol. 8 : No. 352

sis muslimah
12-12-2011, 11:10 PM
Of all the follies the greatest is to love the world.

(Ali ibn Abu Talib)

Muslim Woman
12-14-2011, 09:09 AM

Islamic SMS

When you carry the Quraan
Shaytaan has a headache,

when you open it
he collapses,

When he sees you reading it, he faints.

When you are about to forward this message to others
the Shaytaan will discourage you,

but
forward it anyway,
and DONT let him stop you…
http://ismsmessages.com/collection/islamic-sms

Innocent Soul
12-15-2011, 01:51 AM
You are in a temporary world and going to end:
(He) who created death and life to test you (as to) which of you is best in deed - and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving - [Qur'aan 67:3]]

Whatever you have will end, but what Allah has is lasting. And We will surely give those who were patient their reward according to the best of what they used to do.(Surah Taha 20:96)

Set forth to them the similitude of the life of this world: It is like the rain which we send down from the skies: the earth's vegetation absorbs it, but soon it becomes dry stubble, which the winds do scatter: it is (only) Allah who prevails over all things.(18:45)

Muslim Woman
12-15-2011, 05:05 PM

To the world you may be an icon, a revolutionary, or a billionaire,
but to the Angel of Death, you're just a name on a list! He is on his way to get you! •►

Are you prepared?

Innocent Soul
12-17-2011, 11:35 AM
Three important things to do:
Narrated Abu Huraira: My friend (the Prophet) advised me to do three things and I shall not leave them till I die, these are: To fast three days every month, to offer the duha prayer, and to offer Witr before sleeping.
(Sahih Bukhari: Book #21, Hadith #274)

Muslim Woman
12-18-2011, 04:37 AM

[img]http://thinkthink.files.wordpress.co...mail.jpg?w=620[/img]

Ali_008
12-18-2011, 08:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Innocent Soul
Three important things to do:
Narrated Abu Huraira: My friend (the Prophet) advised me to do three things and I shall not leave them till I die, these are: To fast three days every month, to offer the duha prayer, and to offer Witr before sleeping.
(Sahih Bukhari: Book #21, Hadith #274)
May Allah reward you immensely for this. Ameen.

I've been looking for this Hadeeth from quite a while.

Muslim Woman
12-18-2011, 02:17 PM

Do not ask, "Where is God?"
Rather ask, "Where am I?"

Be with Allah.
You will find Allah with you.

Muslim Woman
12-18-2011, 02:18 PM

In this Dunya you can be a doctor, a teacher, an artist, an engineer, e.t.c.,
BUT in the Akhirah you can ONLY be two: either ►A Winner OR ►A Loser!

•••►Are you planning & working to be a winner ?

I love Allah blog

Innocent Soul
12-20-2011, 03:30 PM
Only your deeds will remain:
Narrated Anas bin Malik (RA): Allah's Apostle (SAW) said, "When carried to his grave, a dead person is followed by three, two of which return (after his burial) and one remains with him: his relative, his property, and his deeds follow him; relatives and his property go back while his deeds remain with him."
(Sahih Bukhari Volume. 8 : No. 521)

Death is near. Try to earn good deeds through zikr as it's the most easy way :)

Innocent Soul
12-21-2011, 12:57 PM

Muslim Woman
12-21-2011, 04:30 PM

I used to wish non-Muslims Merry Christmas but now I am confused .

When you are wishing someone 'Merry Christmas', without you realize, you are agreeing that God has a son and he (the Son of God) was born on 25th December. Astagfirullah Al Azim..

Saying God has a children is a Shirk (the greatest sin in Islam), as Allah says in the Qur'an: "Allah begets not, nor was He begotten" [Quran, 112: 3]

For more information you can check this link - http://blog.iloveallaah.com/?p=974

As salamu alaikum

Brothers and sisters

the mountains are ready to crumble and the sky is ready to be torn apart when they hear that a human being has lied against God by saying God has a son.

This is what the Chrstians say on Christmas Day. The says such hirrbible lies against Allah , Say on that day that Allah has a son. Astafirullah.

If we claim to love Allah we should be even more devastated as the mountains and the sky when we hear some one uttering the such lies against Allah.

So how can a person calling himself a Muslim say to a Kaffir have a nice Christmas or celebrate it with them.

Some Muslims say this abomination due to ignorance or plain stupidity or buy their smile at the displeasure of their Rabb.

The following links will tell you the rulings and the pagan origins of christmas

So we need to learn this and pass teh message on to others.

AbuUbaida
group owner

Innocent Soul
12-23-2011, 01:47 PM
I will not let the deeds of any doer among you go to waste, male or female-you are both the same in that respect. Those who have left their homes and were driven from their homes, and [who] suffered harm in My Way and fought and were killed, I will erase their bad actions and admit them into Gardens with rivers flowing under them, as a reward from Allah. The best of all rewards is with Allah.
(Surah Al 'Imran: 195)

Muslim Woman
12-23-2011, 02:20 PM

The Prophet (pbuh) said: “Friday is the master of days, and the greatest of them before Allaah...." [Narrated by Ibn Maajah, 1084; classed as hasan by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, no. 2279]

Innocent Soul
12-25-2011, 04:17 AM
Pray tahajjud:
Verily, the rising by night (for Tahajjud prayer) is very hard and most potent and good for governing (the soul), and most suitable for (understanding) the Word (of Allah). (Surah Muzammil 73:6)

Haya emaan
12-26-2011, 11:52 AM
A reminder about backbiting

“Whoever protects the honour of his brother, Allah will protect him from Hellfire on the Day of Resurrection”
[At-Tirmidhee]

The Prophet Muhammad p.b.u.h during his Me’raj journey saw some people who had nails made of red copper.... They were tearing apart their faces & chests with these nails... The Prophet asked the Angel Jibrail (AS) about them, He said, “They are being punished because they used to eat people’s flesh in their lives, i.e. used to backbite & defame others.

Ash-Shâfi‘î (rahimahullâh) said, “Whoever spread gossip for you spreads gossip against you. Whoever relates tales to you will tell tales about you. Whoever when you please him says about you what is not in you, when you anger him will say about you what is not in you.”

"Bear in mind that those who carry others' secrets to you might bear yours to others. Do not give such tactless people any chance to learn even the smallest details of your private concerns."

Innocent Soul
12-27-2011, 11:11 AM
Be in the company of righteous:
And keep yourself patiently with those who call on their Lord morning and evening, seeking His Face, and let not your eyes overlook them, desiring the pomp and glitter of the life of the world; and obey not him whose heart We have made heedless of Our remembrance, one who follows his own lusts and whose affair (deeds) has been lost.
(Quran 18:28)

Innocent Soul
12-28-2011, 11:20 AM
Keep good relations:
Narrated Abdullah bin 'Amr (RA): The Prophet (SAW) said, "Al-Wasil is not the one who recompenses the good done to him by his relatives, but Al-Wasil is the one who keeps good relations with those relatives who had severed the bond of kinship with him."
Bukhari Vol. 8 : No. 20

Innocent Soul
12-30-2011, 11:53 AM
Be grateful to Allah:
When an affliction befalls man, he cries out to Us; but when We grant him a favour from Us, he says: “I have been granted this on account of my knowledge.” Nay; this (favour) is a test; but most of them do not know.(39:49)

Innocent Soul
12-31-2011, 11:57 AM
And whatever strikes you of disaster - it is for what your hands have earned; but He pardons much.
(Ash-Shura: Verse 30)

Innocent Soul
01-02-2012, 11:56 AM
Don't follow traditions:
Narrated 'Abdullah: The Prophet said, "He who slaps the cheeks, tears the clothes and follows the tradition of the Days of Ignorance is not from us."
Volume 2, Book 23, Number 384: Sahih Bukhari

sis muslimah
01-03-2012, 12:22 AM
The life of this world is our journey, NOT destination !!! So... Be always the Best Traveller... who always wish to go back to our Final Home... in Jannah !!!

sis muslimah
01-03-2012, 12:22 AM
Wearing hijab without imaan (faith) is like eating food without taste; it fills you, but it never fulfills you.

sis muslimah
01-03-2012, 12:23 AM
What'll be ur Excuse on the day? When ur Limbs, ur Own Legs are going to Give Witness against u,When your lips are going to be Sealed and your Legs are going to Speak and Say, "Ya Allah, he made me walk to This Haram" and ur Own Hands are going to Say, "Ya Allah, he used me to Touch this Haram" So on that Day O Muslims, There's No Refuge,No ESCAPE so Take Heed Before ur Times Up Make Use Of Ur Time wisely !!!!

Innocent Soul
01-03-2012, 02:50 PM
"Righteousness is not that you turn your faces toward the east or the west,
but [true] righteousness is [in] one who believes in Allah , the Last Day, the angels, the Book, and the prophets and gives wealth, in spite of love for it, to relatives, orphans, the needy, the traveler, those who ask [for help], and for freeing slaves;
[and who] establishes prayer and gives zakah; [those who] fulfill their promise when they promise;
and [those who] are patient in poverty and hardship and during battle.
Those are the ones who have been true, and it is those who are the righteous. "- (Surah Baqara 2:177)

Innocent Soul
01-04-2012, 03:45 PM
Don't lie:
"Indeed, Allah does not guide he who is a liar and [confirmed] disbeliever"
[Quran 39:3]

A very important message about lying. Common sense suggests that lying is wrong. If you lie to hurt someone, to cheat someone, to falsely accuse someone, it is an evil act.

Our Prophet Muhammad (SAW) also warned against the evil of lying and said "Shall I not inform you of a great sin? Beware, it is to speak falsehood."

Lying can destroy love between people and will promote mistrust. No-one is perfect. But if we've lied and feel even a little bad about it, let's give our ego a kick up the backside and let's say sorry to those people we have hurt unnecessarily. You'll feel better. And it's better to say sorry now that when it's too late. And if you get an apology then accept it.

sis muslimah
01-05-2012, 07:45 PM
If Jannah is your dream ..... hold tight to your Deen!!!

sis muslimah
01-05-2012, 07:46 PM
X asks Y to start going clubbing with him... Y replies, 'Nah it's not my thing akh..' X says. 'Come on bruv! You don't know untill you try' Y says, 'Would you want to go hell?' X says, 'erm ofcourse not' Y says, 'but you dont know untill you try?...yeah I thought so'

sis muslimah
01-05-2012, 07:46 PM
‘Divine help comes with patience, relief follows difficulty and ease follows hardship. Patience aids and supports a person more than an army of people and in the attainment of victory, it is like the head of the body.’

[Ibn Al-Qayyim]

Innocent Soul
01-07-2012, 09:13 AM
Whatever you do Allah knows:
Till, when they come to it (the fire), their hearing, and their sights, and their skin will bear witness against them, speaking of what they were doing, And they will say to their skins: Why did you bear witness against us? They shall say: God has given speech to us, as He gives speech to everything.
(Surah Fussilat: 20)

sis muslimah
01-07-2012, 04:42 PM
"Go easy on yourself, for the outcome of all affairs is determined by Allaah's decree. If something is meant to go elsewhere, it will never come your way, but if it is yours by destiny, from you it cannot flee." - Umar Ibn al-Khattab

Muslim Woman
01-08-2012, 02:41 AM

Be that one in a million

Be that one in a million..who refuses to eat nothing but halaal..

Be that one in a million..who chooses not to have a boyfriend or a girlfriend..

Be that one in a million..who chooses to stay home
when all their friends are going out partying..

Be that one in a million ..who gets up and prays fajr while most of the world is sleeping...

Be that one in a million !!!

I love Allah blog

sis muslimah
01-08-2012, 11:55 PM
If you disclose your Sadaqat (alms-giving), it is well, but if you conceal it, and give it to the poor, that is better for you. (Allah) will forgive you some of your sins. And Allah is Well-Acquainted with what you do.

Surah 2. Al Baqarah (2:271)

Innocent Soul
01-09-2012, 08:45 AM
Always remember Allah:
And whoever turns away from My remembrance - indeed, he will have a depressed life, and We will gather him on the Day of Resurrection blind."
(Surah Taha 20:124)

'Remember Me; I will remember you'
(Surah Tawbah 2:152)

sis muslimah
01-09-2012, 11:37 PM
All women are pearls of great value, but some of us have been deceived into doubting the value of our purity. Pearls are priceless and should be protected and guarded from unworthy eyes.

()

sis muslimah
01-10-2012, 11:46 PM
Allaah (Alone) is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of Affairs (for us).

(The Quran Aal ‘Imraan 3:171)

sis muslimah
01-12-2012, 12:01 AM
“And those who strive for Us— We will surely guide them to Our ways.” (Qur’an, 29:69

Innocent Soul
01-13-2012, 01:33 AM
No one will bear your burden:
If you disbelieve - indeed, Allah is Free from need of you. And He does not approve for His servants disbelief. And if you are grateful, He approves it for you; and no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. Then to your Lord is your return, and He will inform you about what you used to do. Indeed, He is Knowing of that within the breasts.(Surah Zumar 39:7)

sis muslimah
01-14-2012, 12:04 AM
Amongst the signs of success at the end is the turning to God at the beginning.

()

Innocent Soul
01-15-2012, 09:58 AM
Follow our Prophet:
"O our people, respond to the Messenger of Allah and believe in him; Allah will forgive for you your sins and protect you from a painful punishment."
[Surat Al-Ahqaf 46:31]

Following sunnah is very important for us. We gain not only good deeds but we feel really like living every moment of your life as a Muslim.

If you really want to follow sunnah start with easy things and practice one sunnah for one week and then start other sunnah along with the previous sunnah and so on. Don't think that you don't have much time you can start all of them together. If you start all at a time then after sometime you will lose interest.

Muslim Woman
01-15-2012, 03:44 PM

u might be pushing 100 kg in the gym but
when it comes to Fajr prayer,
you find it so hard ^o) to lift that blanket that weighs much less than 1 kg off yourself?

I love Allah blog

Pl. Pl dont' miss your Salat.

sis muslimah
01-16-2012, 11:13 PM
Islam is University,
World is class room,
Quran is Sylabus,
Hazrat Muhammad SAW is the teacher,
Allah is the Examiner,
Try to pass the final exam

Innocent Soul
01-17-2012, 08:08 AM
Don't allow Satan to distract you:
"Satan only wants to cause between you animosity and hatred through intoxicants and gambling and to avert you from the remembrance of Allah and from prayer. So will you not desist?"
[Surat Al-Ma’idah 5:91]

sis muslimah
01-17-2012, 05:48 PM
And be moderate (or show no arrogance) in your walking, and lower your voice.

(The Quran Luqmaan 31:19)

~Zaria~
01-17-2012, 09:06 PM
"Allah knows exactly what to give you to help you return to Him.

The events in your life are purposeful, appropriate and non random."

shaykh hamza yusuf

Innocent Soul
01-19-2012, 11:54 AM
Follow to Allah's command:
(O Muhammad), when My servants ask you about Me, tell them I am quite near; I hear and answer the call of the caller whenever he calls Me. Let them listen to My call and believe in Me; perhaps they will be guided aright.
(Surah Baqara 2:186)

Muslim Woman
01-20-2012, 02:08 PM
SalaamPrayer is the best treatment for all pains, take this medicine 5 times a day !! :) I love Allah blog

sis muslimah
01-20-2012, 09:19 PM
Speak the truth even though it be bitter.

(ibn Hibban)

Crystal
01-20-2012, 09:33 PM
Today I was taking money out of the ATM and right beside it was a homeless person. I felt intimidated that he was sitting there begging for money like how could you just walk away...anyway I gave him some change but it reminded me of that we should always be thankful for what we have - I haven't any idea what it is like to be homeless and I thank Allah that He has given me what I have.

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Look at those who stand at a lower level than you but don't look at those who stand at a higher level than you, for this would make the favours (conferred upon you by Allah) insignificant (in your eyes).
[Sahih Muslim Book 42 Hadith7070]

Innocent Soul
01-21-2012, 12:36 PM
Behave like a believer:
Both the trials of good and the tests of evil benefit the believer.

The lives of the true believers are balanced between the extremes of human behavior.

They neither become so happy with life’s successes that they forget God, nor do they become so depressed with life’s difficulties and failures that they lose hope in God.

Instead, they remember their Lord and Benefactor, and trust in His decisions.

And whoever submits his face to Allah while he is a doer of good - then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold. And to Allah will be the outcome of [all] matters.
(Surah Luqman 31:22)

Innocent Soul
01-23-2012, 11:37 AM
Repent:
Indeed, Allah loves those who are constantly repentant and loves those who purify themselves.
[Surah Baqara 2:222]

sis muslimah
01-24-2012, 02:26 AM
And give not a thing in order to have more (or consider not your deeds of obedience to Allaah as a favour to Allaah).

(The Quran al-Muddaththir 74:6)

sis muslimah
01-24-2012, 09:27 PM
Sufyaan Athawri (RA) says:

“In our view, a person does not have an understanding of the religion until he thinks of a hardship as being a blessing, and a comfort and luxury as being a hardship.”

Innocent Soul
01-25-2012, 11:48 AM
Don't raise your voice:
O you who have believed, do not raise your voices above the voice of the Prophet or be loud to him in speech like the loudness of some of you to others, lest your deeds become worthless while you perceive not.
(Surah Hujarat 49:2)

sis muslimah
01-25-2012, 07:07 PM
And go not nigh to fornication, for it is an indecency and evil is the way

(Al Qur'an - 17:32)

Muslim Woman
01-27-2012, 01:49 AM
Salaam

Do You Think You Are Handsome Or Beautiful ??

►You are rich?►You are strong?►You are INDEPENDENT?►

You don't NEED any one?

Okay Now, What About When You Die ??►

You NEED someone to clean your body.►

You NEED someone to cover your body with Kaffan..►

You NEED someone to burry your body AND,The most IMPORTANT thing, YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PRAY FOR YOU.

So,don't be ARROGANT !!

Be HUMBLE in this world !!remember shaitaan was not a stupid but,he was arrogant !!!!!!!

[ A very good reminder for myself first ]♥

Only Allah Subhanahu wata'ala is The GREATEST, The ONE, The SUPREME, and INDEPENDENT of anything/anybody.

ALLAHU AKBAR !!

Txyib
01-27-2012, 01:51 AM
salam
isnt ramadhan quite a while away ,i was just asking as i didnt get your message
wasalam
محمد طيب

sis muslimah
01-27-2012, 11:06 PM
And keep them (your wives) in good fellowship

(Al Qur'an - 2:229, 231)

Innocent Soul
01-28-2012, 11:39 AM
Your life is purchased:
Indeed, Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties [in exchange] for that they will have Paradise.

They fight in the cause of Allah , so they kill and are killed.
[It is] a true promise [binding] upon Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an.

And who is truer to his covenant than Allah? So rejoice in your transaction which you have contracted.
And it is that which is the great attainment.
(Surah Taubah 9:111)

Muslim Woman
01-30-2012, 07:45 AM

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)

quoted Allah as saying: -

"My love is obliged to those who Love each other for My sake,

who Sit with each other for My sake,

who Visit each other for My sake,

and who Give to each other generously
for My sake."

Source:-Al-Muwattah, Volume 51, Hadith # 15.

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:-
"It is not permissible for a man to be estranged from a believer for more than three { 3 } days.

If three days have passed, then he should go and give Salam to him;

if he returns the Salam, then both of them will have share in the reward, and if he does not respond then the one who gave the Salam will be absolved of the sin of estrangement."

[Source:-Bukhari]

...My 'Salaam' To All...

Y a s m i n.

Innocent Soul
01-30-2012, 04:50 PM
Follow Sunnah:
"Indeed in the Messenger of Allah you have a good example to follow for him who hopes in (the Meeting with) Allah and the Last Day and remembers Allah much." [al-Ahzaab 33:21]

"O our people, respond to the Messenger of Allah and believe in him; Allah will forgive for you your sins and protect you from a painful punishment."
[Surat Al-Ahqaf 46:31]

Farhiya
01-30-2012, 07:40 PM
salaams

"They give food, despite their love for it, to the poor and orphans and captives..." (76:8)

http://www.youtube.com/user/muslimah111?feature=mhee

sis muslimah
01-30-2012, 09:20 PM
And seek help in patience and prayer.

(The Quran al-Baqarah 2:45)

Innocent Soul
02-02-2012, 11:51 AM
Forgive others:
Tell those who believe, to forgive those who do not look forward to the Days of Allah: It is for Him to recompense (for good or ill) each People according to what they have earned.
(Surah Jathiya 45:14)

Forgive others, not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace.

Innocent Soul
02-04-2012, 01:37 AM
Narrated 'Umar (RA), I heard the Prophet (SAW) saying,
"Do not exaggerate in praising me as the Christians praised the son of Mary, for I am only a Slave. So, call me the Slave of Allah and His Apostle."
[Bukhari Volume 4, Book 55, Number 654]

Innocent Soul
02-04-2012, 02:10 PM
Narrated 'Abdullah: The Prophet (SAW) said,
"He who slaps the cheeks, tears the clothes and follows the tradition of the Days of Ignorance is not from us."
[Sahih Bukhari: Volume 2, Book 23, Number 384]

Innocent Soul
02-07-2012, 01:54 AM
Improve yourself:
"Did We not give you lives long enough, so that whosoever would receive admonition could receive it? And the warner came to you. So taste you (the evil of your deeds). For the wrong-doers there is no helper."
[Surat Fatir 35:37]

Innocent Soul
02-09-2012, 02:26 AM
Don't hate and misbehave:
Do not hate each other.
Do not envy each other.
Do not turn away from each other and be servants of Allah as brothers.
It is not lawful for a Muslim to abandon his brother for more than 3 days.
(Muslim Book 32 No. 6205)

Innocent Soul
02-10-2012, 01:26 AM
"Whoever splits from the Messenger after the guidance is clear to him and follows other than the path of the believers, We shall entrust him to what he has turned to and expose him unto Hell - an evil retreat!"
[Surah Nisa:115]

Innocent Soul
02-11-2012, 02:19 PM
You will be resurrected:
There, [on that Day], every soul will be put to trial for what it did previously, and they will be returned to Allah , their master, the Truth, and lost from them is whatever they used to invent.
[Surat Yunus 10:30]

Muslim Woman
02-11-2012, 05:07 PM

Valentine's Day... Mother's Day... Father's Day... Children's Day... Birthday... Chocolate's Day... Rose's Day... etc.... etc....

Most of us remember and care of its very well, some even celebrate them....

BUT... what about 'JUDGEMENT DAY'... Does anyone remember, care & work for it?

Think.... about.... it.... !!!

I love Allah blog

Txyib
02-11-2012, 05:36 PM
salaam
and keep this as a reminder when feeling hungry.it helps proven by me
DUA WHEN FEELING HUNGRY WHILST FASTING: YA KEBAB WAL KUKU, YA SAMOSA WAL CHUTNI, INNAL CHIPSI WAL KACHORI, YA CHAWAAL UL ROTÌ. YA PANI YA PANI YA PANI.

wasalam

Muslim Woman
02-12-2012, 04:38 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by tayib786
salaam
and keep this as a reminder when feeling hungry.it helps proven by me
DUA WHEN FEELING HUNGRY WHILST FASTING: YA KEBAB WAL KUKU, YA SAMOSA WAL CHUTNI, INNAL CHIPSI WAL KACHORI, YA CHAWAAL UL ROTÌ. YA PANI YA PANI YA PANI.

wasalam

do u have the meaning in English ?

Muslim Woman
02-12-2012, 04:54 AM

Uthman b. Áffân (Allâh be pleased with him) said in a sermon:-

Son of Adam!

Know that the angel of death who has been assigned to you has not ceased to pass you and move on to others, ever since you have been in this world.

But it is as if he is about to pass someone else and move on to target you,

so be careful and prepare for him

(by correcting your deeds).

And do not forget him, for he

does not forget you.

And know o son of Adam, if you are heedless about yourself and do not prepare, no one else will prepare for you.

You must meet Allah the Mighty and Majestic, so take for yourself and do not leave it to someone else.

Peace be on you.

Source:

-Abu Bakr Al-Daynûrî, Al-Mujâlasah wa Jawâhir Al-Ãlm 2: 73, 74

Innocent Soul
02-12-2012, 02:44 PM
Don't blame others:
Narrated by Abu Dhar (RA):That he heard the Prophet (SAW) saying, "If somebody accuses another of Fusuq (by calling him 'Fasiq' i.e. a wicked person) or accuses him of Kufr, such an accusation will revert to him (i.e. the accuser) if his companion (the accused) is innocent."
(Bukhari, Volume 8 : Hadith No. 71)

Muslim Woman
02-12-2012, 05:05 PM

To realize the value of ONE YEAR, ask a student who has failed a grade.
To realize the value of ONE MONTH, ask a mother who has given birth to a pre-mature baby.
To realize the value of ONE WEEK, ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.
To realize the value of ONE DAY, ask a daily wage laborer who has kids to feed.
To realize the value of ONE HOUR, ask the lovers who are waiting to meet.
To realize the value of ONE MINUTE, ask a person who has missed the train.
To realize the value of ONE SECOND, ask a person who has avoided an accident.
To realize the value of ONE MILLI-SECOND, ask the person who has won a silver medal in the Olympics.

Treasure every moment that you have! And treasure it more because you shared it with someone special, special enough to spend your time ... and remember that time waits for no one. . .

Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, today is a gift, that's why it's called the present!

Innocent Soul
02-13-2012, 11:06 AM
^ Innocent Soul *super likes* the above post. :statisfie

Muslim Woman
02-14-2012, 11:05 AM

Just Say No to Valentine Day

just say no to valentines day buttonp145 1?w480 -

181637 500284133060 79353098060 6200364  1?w480 -

Innocent Soul
02-14-2012, 11:06 AM
Ask forgiveness before it's late:
Allah will forgive you of your sins and delay you for a specified term. Indeed, the time [set by] Allah , when it comes, will not be delayed, if you only knew.' "

Innocent Soul
02-16-2012, 11:35 AM
Don't overburden yourself:
"Religion is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded."
[Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 2, Number 38]

Neon Teen
02-16-2012, 12:50 PM
Jazaakalahu khayr

Muslim Woman
02-17-2012, 12:40 AM

Smile is a language of Love...

Smile is a way to get success...

Smile is to win the hearts...

Smile improves ur personality...

Smile is infact a SUNNAH !!!...

So, keep smiling !!! :)

I love Allah blog

Moneeb
02-17-2012, 02:34 AM
JazakAllah Khair for reminding us, sister

Innocent Soul
02-19-2012, 01:58 AM
Prepare for that day:
I you disbelieve - indeed, Allah is Free from need of you.
And He does not approve for His servants disbelief.
And if you are grateful, He approves it for you;
and no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another.
Then to your Lord is your return, and He will inform you about what you used to do. Indeed, He is Knowing of that within the breasts.
(Surah Zumar 39:7)

Muslim Woman
02-19-2012, 02:18 PM

Sometime prayer doesn't change the situation.

But, it changes our attitude towards the situation, & gives us hope which changes our entire life...
A busy life makes prayers harder, but prayers make a hard & busy life Easier.

So keep praying always, and remember us in your prayers.. :)

I Love Allah blog

Innocent Soul
02-20-2012, 11:21 AM
Be merciful towards others:
Narrated Jarir bin 'Abdullah (RA):
Allah's Apostle (SAW) said, "Allah will not be merciful to those who are not merciful to mankind."
Bukhari Vol. 9 : No. 473

Innocent Soul
02-22-2012, 01:14 AM
Stand up for Justice:
"O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even though it be against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, be he rich or poor, Allah is a Better Protector to both (than you).

So follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you may avoid justice, and if you distort your witness or refuse to give it, verily, Allah is Ever Well-Acquainted with what you do. "
[Quran 4:135]

Muslim Woman
02-22-2012, 01:39 AM

Encourage your kids to offer Salah daily with u

photo : courtesy of Sis Effat

Moneeb
02-22-2012, 02:11 AM
JazakAllah Khair
I remembered I follow what my father does when he is praying but I dont know how to pray. I just follow his movements ^^"

Innocent Soul
02-26-2012, 04:10 PM
Don't swear:
Narrated Ibn 'Umar (RA):The Prophet (SAW) said, "Do not swear by your fathers; and whoever wants to swear should swear by Allah."
Bukhari Vol. 9 : No. 498

Innocent Soul
02-28-2012, 10:57 AM
Read and understand Quran:
Men! Now there has come to you an exhortation from your Lord, a healing for the ailments of the hearts, and a guidance and mercy for those who believe. Tell them (O Prophet!): 'Let them rejoice in Allah's grace and mercy through which this (Book) has come to you. It is better than all the riches that they accumulate.
(Surah Younus 10:57-58)

Innocent Soul
02-29-2012, 01:51 PM
Help others:
"And cooperate (help each other) in righteousness and piety, but don't cooperate in sin and aggression. And fear Allah; indeed, Allah is severe in penalty."
[Surah Al Maida 5:2]

Innocent Soul
03-02-2012, 02:40 AM

Innocent Soul
03-03-2012, 01:18 PM
And fear a Day when you will be returned to Allah . Then every soul will be compensated for what it earned, and they will not be treated unjustly.
(Al-Baqarah: 282)

Innocent Soul
03-04-2012, 03:30 PM
Don't differ:
All mankind were ONE SINGLE community; [then THEY BEGAN TO DIFFER] so God sent forth Prophets as heralds of glad tidings and as warners, and He sent down with them the Book with the TRUTH, that it might decide between people with regard to all in which they differed.
(AL-BAQARAH 2:213)

Innocent Soul
03-05-2012, 02:43 PM
Believe in Quran:
Thus God grants firmness unto those who have believed in the firm word in the present life and in the world to come, and the wrongdoers He lets go astray.
(Ibrahim 14:27)

real islam
03-07-2012, 07:25 AM
There is no scope to gift the forum members for holy ramadan.
Only pray to God to protect the real Muslims from the Saitan.

Remind another thing that there is no God but Allah.

Muslim Woman
03-09-2012, 03:32 PM

When I woke up this morning I asked myself: What are some of the secrets of success in life? I found the answer right there in my very room:
The Fan said ••► Be cool.
The Roof said ••► Aim high.
The Clock said ••► Every minute is precious.
The Mirror said ••► Reflect before you act.
The Door said ••► Push hard for your goals.

And don't forget, the Carpet said••► Kneel down and pray to Allaah - your RABB!

I Love Allah Blog

sis muslimah
03-11-2012, 10:00 PM
Every drop of sweat and every breath we take in life, if not taken for the sake of Allah, will lead to regret and sorrow on the Day of Judgment

(Ibn Al-Qayyim)

Muslim Woman
03-12-2012, 01:55 AM

Tired of coping with your parents? :exhausted

Imagine an orphan longing for love.

►Say Alhamdulillah right now
and be kind to your parents without expecting a return!

I Love Allah blog

sis muslimah
03-12-2012, 10:35 PM
Everyone who is taken by death asks for more time, while everyone who still has time makes excuses for procrastination.

(Ali ibn Abu Talib)

real islam
03-15-2012, 06:50 AM
Every natural things in the world is well planned.
Subhan Allah

DiscoverIslamUK
03-15-2012, 11:53 AM
nice reminders

Muslim Woman
03-16-2012, 04:02 AM

Friday Reminder :

O you who have believed, when [the adhan] is called for the prayer on the day of Jumu'ah [Friday], then proceed to the remembrance of Allah and leave trade. That is better for you, if you only knew."

(Surah Al Jumu'ah v.9)

Prophet sallallahu alehi wasallam say: "Those who are not attending the Friday salah should change their ways; otherwise, Allah, the Exalted, will seal their hearts and they will be reckoned among the Ghafiloon i.e., heedless."

(This is related by Muslim, and by Ahmad and an-Nasa'i from ibn 'Umar and ibn 'Abbas.)

Innocent Soul
03-17-2012, 12:52 AM
Remember Allah:
And whoever turns away from My remembrance - indeed, he will have a depressed life, and We will gather him on the Day of Resurrection blind."
(Surah Taha 20:124)

Muslim Woman
03-17-2012, 04:31 PM

Show mercy towards those who are on earth so that the angels who are in heaven will bring mercy on you by the order of Allah.”

Muslim Woman
03-18-2012, 03:46 PM

ARE YOU SHOWING UP FOR YOUR DUTY? ✦

►If a policeman never shows up for duty,

►If a teacher never comes to class to teach,

►If a firefighter never shows up to put out the fire,

Can he or she still be called a policeman, teacher or firefighter?

Then what about a Muslim who never shows up for Salah?

Let's perform the 5 daily prayers regularly & not be of the Negligent Ones!

Share this picture to remind your Muslim brothers and sisters.

Mobile Share link - http://on.fb.me/yEOQEz

Innocent Soul
03-22-2012, 12:34 PM

Innocent Soul
03-24-2012, 08:38 AM
Repent:
Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle said,
"Allah is more pleased with the repentance of his slave than anyone of you is pleased with finding his camel which he had lost in the desert."
(Sahih Bukhari, Book #75, Hadith #321)

Innocent Soul
03-25-2012, 01:08 PM

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (RA), who said that the Messenger of Allah (SAW) said:

The gates of Paradise will be opened on Mondays and on Thursdays, and every servant [of Allah] who associates nothing with Allah will be forgiven, except for the man who has a grudge against his brother.

[About them] it will be said: Delay these two until they are reconciled; delay these two until they are reconciled.
It was related by Muslim

Innocent Soul
03-29-2012, 09:43 AM
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr (RA):The Prophet (SAW) said,
"A Muslim is the one who avoids harming Muslims with his tongue and hands. And a Muhajir (emigrant)is the one who gives up (abandons) all what Allah has forbidden."

Bukhari Vol. 1 : No. 9

Muslim Woman
03-29-2012, 05:32 PM

Every complicated machine comes with the user manual.
The Human is the most complicated machine ever and Allah has sent him a user manual too!

It's the Glorious QUR'AN. ♥

I love Allah blog

Innocent Soul
04-01-2012, 02:53 AM

Innocent Soul
04-02-2012, 08:37 AM
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said,
"If any one of you improve (follows strictly) his Islamic religion then his good deeds will be rewarded ten times to seven hundred times for each good deed and a bad deed will be recorded as it is."
(Sahih Bukhari: Book #2, Hadith #40)

Innocent Soul
04-05-2012, 08:56 AM

Innocent Soul
04-06-2012, 01:55 PM
Be sincere:
"Deeds without sincerity are like a traveler who carries dirt in his water-jug. The carrying of it burdens him and it brings no benefit"
~Ibn Al-Qayyim

sis muslimah
04-07-2012, 03:52 AM
If you are dependable, honest, virtuous, and content in Allah's will, no harm shall come your way.

(Muhammad (salAllahu alayhi wasalam))

sis muslimah
04-08-2012, 04:22 AM
If you ask, ask Allah and if you seek help, seek help from Allah.

(at-Tirmidhi, Ahmad)

Innocent Soul
04-08-2012, 09:03 AM

Innocent Soul
04-10-2012, 02:41 AM

Innocent Soul
04-12-2012, 01:34 PM

Muslim Woman
04-12-2012, 01:51 PM

Abu’l-Darda’(radiallahu 'anhu) said to his wife: “If you see me angry, calm me down, and if I see you angry, I will calm you down, otherwise it will be too difficult to live together.”
Let's take his advice & practice this when we are with our families & friends, insha Allah!

I love Allah blog

Muslim Woman
04-13-2012, 02:09 AM

I was married to Dunya, but we are now divorced.
I am now engaged to the Aakhira, but my desire to marry Jannah remains.

I've rejected Jahannam's proposal & now, Jahannam & Dunya keep harrassing me.

Instead of calling 999 & asking for a restraining order, I called upon ALLAH.
Dunya & Jahannam haven't been arrested

so I'm constantly living in fear, but I won't let them ruin me !!!

I love Allah blog

Innocent Soul
04-15-2012, 04:18 AM

"Kind words and the covering of faults are better than charity followed by injury. Allah is free of all wants, and He is Most Forbearing"
Surah Al-Baqara [2:263]

Innocent Soul
04-16-2012, 02:37 PM
If you disbelieve - indeed, Allah is Free from need of you. And He does not approve for His servants disbelief.
And if you are grateful, He approves it for you; and no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another.
Then to your Lord is your return, and He will inform you about what you used to do. Indeed, He is Knowing of that within the breasts.
(Surah Zumar 39:7)

Muslim Woman
04-16-2012, 04:37 PM

Shaykh Ibn Baaz (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

What must be done at the time of an earthquake or other calamity, or an eclipse, strong wind or flood is to repent to Allaah, may He be glorified, and to beseech Him and ask Him for well-being, and to remember Him a great deal and ask Him for forgiveness, as the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allaah be upon him) said at the time of an eclipse:

When you see that, then turn to remembrance of Allaah and call upon Him and ask for His forgiveness.” Agreed upon.

I Love Allah blog

Innocent Soul
04-19-2012, 12:21 PM
Allah knows what you don't know:
Indeed, Allah [alone] has knowledge of the Hour and sends down the rain and knows what is in the wombs. And no soul perceives what it will earn tomorrow, and no soul perceives in what land it will die. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.
(Surat Luqman 31:34)

Muslim Woman
04-19-2012, 04:50 PM

Do you realize How Short our Life is?

When we are born.... "Adzaan" was given. When we die.... "Salaat" is prayed.

That's how short our life is.... It's only the time between "adzaan" and "salaat"

So.... Have you utilized your time perfectly? Like if YES! Share if you are ready to utilize it from Now On! | Mobile S.L. - http://on.fb.me/I4GTJ0

I Love Allah Blog

Innocent Soul
04-22-2012, 07:31 AM
scaledphp?server706&ampfilenamesideyr&ampreslanding -

Muslim Woman
04-23-2012, 08:58 AM

• When a bird is alive, It eats Ants,
    When the bird is dead, Ants eat the bird!

Time & Circumstances can change at any time.

Don’t devalue or hurt anyone in life.
    You may be powerful today
    ... But Remember, Time is more powerful than You!!!

One tree makes a million match stick.
    But when the time comes, Only one match stick is needed to burn million trees.

Moral:
    One day we will die and will be eaten by ants.
    The only thing we take is our Deeds, So be good and do good.

Thank Almighty for everything and we must not disrespect others.
    We are lucked that we have been blessed.

sis muslimah
04-24-2012, 12:41 AM
Knowledge is of two kinds: that which is absorbed and that which is heard. And that which is heard does not profit if it is not absorbed.

(Ali ibn abi Talib)

Innocent Soul
04-24-2012, 11:57 AM
scaledphp?server718&ampfilenameummav&ampreslanding -

Muslim Woman
04-24-2012, 03:44 PM

When ALLAH gives us 'NO' for an Answer,
Keep in mind that....
There is a much greater 'YES' behind it....

His 'NO' is not a 'REJECTION', but a 'REDIRECTION'.

Innocent Soul
04-25-2012, 05:46 PM
Be guardians of your prayers, and of the midmost prayer, and stand up with devotion to Allah.
(Surah Baqarah 2:238)

Innocent Soul
04-26-2012, 12:50 PM
Does man not remember that We created him before, while he was nothing?
(Surah Maryam 19:67)

Muslim Woman
04-27-2012, 02:45 AM

“Men desire beauty in a woman but they admire modesty. Beauty fades but character stays.
After a while the most beautiful woman looks average, but the pious increase in beauty each day.“

-Imam Muhammad al Baqir
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Innocent Soul
04-27-2012, 03:20 PM
Narrated 'Abdullah (RA):
The Prophet (SAW) said, "When you are three persons sitting together, then no two of you should hold secret counsel excluding the third person until you are with some other people too, for that would grieve him."
Bukhari Vol. 8 : No. 305

Innocent Soul
04-29-2012, 10:06 PM
Be humble and kind:
Worship Allah and associate nothing with Him, and to parents do good, and to relatives, orphans, the needy, the near neighbor, the neighbor farther away, the companion at your side, the traveler, and those whom your right hands possess (slaves). Indeed, Allah does not like those who are proud and boastful."
[Surah Nisa 4:36]

Muslim Woman
05-01-2012, 04:02 PM

"DO VOLUNTARY PRAYER SECRETLY" ✦

The Prophet SallAllaahu 'Alayhi Wa Sallam said,

"The voluntary prayer of a man where the people cannot see him is equal to 25 voluntary prayers in front of the eyes of the people."

[Sahih Al Jami 3821, Sahih by Albani]

Mobile Share Link -
http://on.fb.me/IRVWKB

Muslim Woman
05-02-2012, 03:42 AM

sis muslimah
05-03-2012, 08:55 PM
Modesty is part of faith and fosters only goodness

(Muslim)

Innocent Soul
05-05-2012, 02:46 PM
And say to My slaves that they should (only) say those words that are the best. (Because) Shaitan verily, sows disagreements among them. Surely, Shaitan is to man a plain enemy.
[Al Qur'aan 17:53]

Innocent Soul
05-06-2012, 09:51 PM
“When you see men engaged in vain discourse about Our Signs, turn away from them unless they turn to a different theme. If Satan ever makes you forget, then after recollection, do not sit in the company of those who do wrong.”
[Al-An’am 6:68]

Innocent Soul
05-09-2012, 03:21 PM
If anyone does a righteous deed, it ensures to the benefit of his own soul; if he does evil, it works against (his own soul). In the end will you (all) be brought back to your Lord.
(Surah Al-Jathiya 45:15)

Muslim Woman
05-09-2012, 03:43 PM

Let's change our habits & follow the Sunnah! Deal?

✔- Instead of Hello/Hi, say ► Assalamu 'Alaikum

✔- Instead of Thanks, say ► Jazaak(i/um) Allâh

✔- Instead of Bye-Bye/Take care, say ► fi aman Allâh

✔- Instead of Wow/Great, say ► MashaAllâh/Subhaan Allâh

✔- Instead of okay, say ► Insha'Allâh

✔- Instead of saying I'm fine, say ► Alhamdullillâh

I Love Allah blog

Innocent Soul
05-11-2012, 07:58 AM
What is Your Heart Looking at?

Often what makes us fall into despair is focusing on the wrong things. For example, if we’ve sinned, we focus on the sin, rather than the Most Merciful. If we’re broken, we focus on the break instead of Al Jabbar, the One who mends.

If we are in pain, we focus on the pain itself, instead of on the One who removes all pain.
If we are wounded, we focus on the wound instead of on the One who heals all wounds.
If we’re scared, we focus on the fear, instead of the Protector.
If we’re facing a problem, we see the problem,
but not the One who can solve it. All our pain, all our despair, all our hopelessness, stems from looking at the creation, instead of the Creator.

So when in any situation ask yourself: what is your heart looking at?
The creation or our Creator?

Innocent Soul
05-12-2012, 02:36 PM
“Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children - like the example of a rain whose [resulting] plant growth pleases the tillers; then it dries and you see it turned yellow; then it becomes [scattered] debris. And in the Hereafter is severe punishment and forgiveness from Allah and approval. And what is the worldly life except the enjoyment of delusion.”
(Surah Al-Hadid, ayah 20)

Innocent Soul
05-15-2012, 12:17 PM
And whoever submits his face to Allah while he is a doer of good - then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold. And to Allah will be the outcome of [all] matters.
(Surah Luqman 31:22)

Innocent Soul
05-24-2012, 01:21 PM
scaledphp?server204&ampfilenamereturn&ampreslanding -

Muslim Woman
05-29-2012, 12:18 AM

REVIVE A SUNNAH

"HIDE YOUR SINS AND DO NOT PUBLICIZE THEM" ✦

The Prophet (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said,

"All the sins of my followers will be forgiven except those of the Mujahirin (those who commit a sin openly or disclose their sins to the people).

An example of such disclosure is that a person commits a sin at night and though Allah screens it from the public, then he comes in the morning, and says, 'O so-and-so, I did such-and-such (evil) deed yesterday,' though he spent his night screened by his Lord (none knowing about his sin) and in the morning he removes Allah's screen from himself."

[Bukhari: Book 8 Volume 73 Hadith 95]

Muslim Woman
05-29-2012, 01:52 PM

Revive a Sunnah

MAKE ABLUTION (WUDHU) WHEN ANGRY" ✦

Satan was created from Fire, so when you are angry make ablution with water!

‘Atiyyah (radiyAllaahu 'anhu) reported: The Messenger of Allah (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said, “Anger comes from Satan and Satan was created from fire. Fire is extinguished with water, so if you become angry then perform ablution with water.”

[Sunan Abu Dawud, Book of Manners, Number 4784, Hasan]

Innocent Soul
05-30-2012, 01:29 PM

Innocent Soul
05-31-2012, 12:15 PM
By time,Indeed, mankind is in loss,Except for those who have believed and done righteous deeds and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience. (Surah Asr)

Innocent Soul
06-04-2012, 01:05 AM
(He) who created death and life to test you (as to) which of you is best in deed - and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving
[Qur'aan 67:3]

Muslim Woman
06-05-2012, 05:20 PM

REVIVE A SUNNAH

⇨ "AVOID THE DOUBTFUL MATTERS" ✦

Lawful and Unlawful are clear. Protect your heart by avoiding doubtful matters.

An-Nu’man bin Bashir (radiyAllaahu 'anhu) reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said,

“That which is lawful is plain and that which is unlawful is plain and between the two of them are doubtful matters about which not many people know. Thus he who avoids doubtful matters clears himself in regard to his religion and his honor, but he who falls into doubtful matters falls into that which is unlawful, like the shepherd who pastures around a sanctuary, all but grazing therein. Truly every king has a sanctuary, and truly Allah’s sanctuary is His prohibitions. Truly in the body there is a morsel of flesh which, if it be whole, all the body is whole and which, if it be diseased, all of it is diseased. Truly it is the heart.”

[Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 2, Number 50]

Innocent Soul
06-07-2012, 02:52 AM

"Kind words and the covering of faults are better than charity followed by injury. Allah is free of all wants, and He is Most Forbearing"
Surah Al-Baqara [2:263]

Innocent Soul
06-08-2012, 05:21 PM
Always keep praying because possible and impossible is only your thought, there is nothing impossible for Allah.

'Remember Me; I will remember you'- (Quran 2:152)

Muslim Woman
06-09-2012, 04:31 PM

Revive a Sunnah :

CONCEAL THE FAULTS OF A MUSLIM" ✦

Uqbah ibn Amir (radiyAllaahu 'anhu) narrated the Prophet (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said:

“Whoever sees a fault and conceals it is like the one who brought back to life an infant girl who had been buried alive.”

[Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 40, Number 4891]

Muslim Woman
06-11-2012, 04:18 PM

The Most amazing thing about Allah's Mercy, is that...
It's Constant, Never Stops, whether you realise it, or not

I love Allah blog

Muslim Woman
06-14-2012, 03:30 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

Tell your friends and family members that Ramadan is coming and take the prepartions for the holy month .

Have u or they missed any fasting ? Then do it now before Ramadan starts .

a reminder to all including me

Muslim Woman
06-15-2012, 02:10 PM

Revive A Sunnah

DON'T DELAY GIVING IN CHARITY" ✦

The Prophet Muhammad (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) once had several coins that he asked his wife to distribute in charity. But due to the Prophet's illness at the time, she did not have an opportunity to give out the coins. When the Prophet learned of this, he asked for the coins, placed them in his hand, and then said: "What would God's Prophet think if he were to meet God, who is Great and Glorious, while (still) possessing these?" [Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 586]

The Prophet (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) also said: "Give charity without delay, for it stands in the way of calamity." [Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 589]

( I love Allah blog )

Muslim Woman
06-18-2012, 04:32 PM

REVIVE A SUNNAH ⇨ "WORK FOR YOUR PROVISION LIKE THE BIRDS DO" ✦

If Muslims work for their provision like the birds do, then Allah will provide. ♥

Umar ibn Al-Khattab (radiyAllaahu 'anhu) reported: The Messenger of Allah (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said, “If you were to rely upon Allah with reliance due to Him, then He would provide for you just as He provides for the birds. They go out in the morning with empty stomachs but return full.”

[Sunan At-Tirmidhi, Book of Asceticism, Number 2344, Sahih]

Innocent Soul
06-22-2012, 08:09 AM
Indeed, Allah [alone] has knowledge of the Hour and sends down the rain and knows what is in the wombs. And no soul perceives what it will earn tomorrow, and no soul perceives in what land it will die. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.

Whatever you want to do. Do it now. :) Ask forgiveness, do good deeds,praise Allah, help others because you can never be sure whether you will alive till tomorrow or maybe till this Ramadan. :exhausted

Muslim Woman
06-22-2012, 12:30 PM

Abu Bakr al-Balkhi said: The month of Rajab is the month

for planting,

the month of Sha’ban is the month of irrigating crops,

and the month of Ramadan is the month of harvesting the

crops.

He also said: The likeness of the month of Rajab is that of

the wind, the likeness of Sha’ban is that of the clouds and

the likeness of Ramadan is that of the rain; whoever does

not plant and sow in Rajab, and does not irrigate in

Sha’ban, how can he reap in Ramadan?

Now Rajab has passed, so what will you do in Sha’ban if

you are seeking Ramadan?

This is how your Prophet and the early generations of the

ummah were in this blessed month, so what will you do?

http://www.islam21c.com/spirituality/5402-welcoming-shaban?utm_source=Islam21c&utm_campaign=ccf42d44ed-vision3_13_2012&utm_medium=ema

Muslim Woman
06-23-2012, 07:44 AM

REVIVE A SUNNAH ⇨ "THE CORRECT WAY TO SEEK THE PROPHET'S INTERCESSION ON JUDGEMENT DAY" ✦

Narrated Jabir ibn Abdullah (radiyAllaahu 'anhu): The Messenger of Allah (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said: “Whoever says after hearing the call to prayer:

“O Allah! Lord of this perfect call and established prayer! Give Muhammad the means of approach and favor, and raise him to the praiseworthy status which You promised for him,”

اللَّهُمَّ رَبَّ هَذِهِ الدَّعْوَةِ التَّامَّةِ وَالصَّلاَةِ الْقَائِمَةِ آتِ مُحَمَّدًا الْوَسِيلَةَ وَالْفَضِيلَةَ وَابْعَثْهُ مَقَامًا مَحْمُودًا الَّذِي وَعَدْتَهُ، حَلَّتْ لَهُ شَفَاعَتِي يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ

then my intercession will be allowed for him on the Day of Resurrection."

[Sahih Bukhari, Book 11, Number 588]

Innocent Soul
06-24-2012, 04:43 AM
Narrated by Abu Dhar (RA):
That he heard the Prophet (SAW) saying, "If somebody accuses another of Fusuq (by calling him 'Fasiq' i.e. a wicked person) or accuses him of Kufr, such an accusation will revert to him (i.e. the accuser) if his companion (the accused) is innocent."

(Bukhari, Volume 8 : Hadith No. 71)

Muslim Woman
06-27-2012, 04:03 PM

Jannah is deed-based not dream-based.

Be Smart...Be Successful! Work for Eternal Peace & Success!

Work for Jannah by doing good deeds instead of merely wishing for it. ♥

{The photo shows Eric Abidal, French Muslim football player, reading the Qur'an, while he was on his way to South Africa for the World Cup. Three of the players on the French team are Muslim. This guy also bought a masjid in Spain to save it from being destroyed. Masha Allah. May Allah give him victory in both worlds & guide all Muslims to their Lord's Pleasure & Jannah! Aameen!}

ILoveAllaah

Innocent Soul
06-29-2012, 03:22 PM

Muslim Woman
06-29-2012, 04:30 PM

Virtues of Friday ●|●

The Prophet -sallAllâhu 'alaihi wassallam- said: "Friday is the master of days, and the greatest of them before Allâh. It is greater before Allâh than the day of al-Adha and the day of al-Fitr. It has five characteristics:

1. On this day Allâh created Adam -'alaihissallam,
2. On it He sent Adam -'alaihissallam- down to the earth,
3. On it Allâh caused Adam -'alaihissallam- to die,
4. On it there is a time when a person does not ask Allâh for anything but He gives it to him, so long as he does not ask for anything haraam, and
5. On it the Hour will begin.

There is no angel who is close to Allâh, no heaven, no earth, no wind, no mountain and no sea that does not fear Friday.”

[Narrated by Ibn Maajah; 1084; Classed as hasan by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, no. 2279]

Mobile Users share Link - http://on.fb.me/x7ckVo

Innocent Soul
07-01-2012, 12:29 PM
Narrated 'Aisha (RA):
Allah's Apostle (SAW) said, "The most hated person in the sight of Allah, is the most quarrelsome person."
(Bukhari Volume 9 : No. 298)

Innocent Soul
07-04-2012, 11:02 AM

Innocent Soul
07-05-2012, 12:08 PM

Muslim Woman
07-06-2012, 02:06 PM

Alhamdulillâh... another Jumuah (Friday) - The master of all days, has come again. ♥

Are you waiting for this day? Don't pass the day without doing many good deeds & getting loads of Rewards!

Here are the sunnahs you can do today: !!►► [REMINDER]
1 - Praying Fajr in congregation [al-Bayhaqi, classed as saheeh by al-Albaani, 1119]

2 - Before and during Salaat al-Jumu’ah (Friday prayer):

➲ Bathing on the day of Jumuah [Bukhari & Muslim: #1951 & #977]
➲ Going early to Jumuah prayer [Bukhari & Muslim: #929 & #1964]
➲ Walks to Jumu’ah prayer [al-Tirmidhi, 496]
➲ Listening attentively to the Jumu’ah Khutbah (Sermon) [al-Bukhaari (934) & Muslim (851)]

3 - Seeking the hour of having one's prayer answered on Jumuah day [Bukhari & Muslim: #935 & #1969]

4 - Reading Surah Al-Kahf [al-Haakim, 2/399; al-Bayhaqi, 3/249]
5 - Sends blessing on the Prophet Muhammad (sallAllaahu 'alaihi wa sallam) [Ibn Majah, #1085); Abū Dawūd, #1047]

Visit this link - http://on.iloveallaah.com/jtrkv to read on detail | Mobile Users Share Link - http://on.fb.me/tzxAAE

little_pious
07-06-2012, 03:51 PM
salam alaikom
may Allah reward you.

Innocent Soul
07-07-2012, 12:27 AM
Narrated By Abu Huraira:
I heard Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) saying, "The rights of a Muslim on the Muslims are to follow the funeral processions, to accept invitation and to reply the sneezer. "
[Sahih Bukhari Volume 002, Book 023, Hadith Number 332]

Muslim Woman
07-07-2012, 04:58 PM

Revive a Sunnah

"WEARING WHITE COLOR CLOTHES" ✦

It is preferred to wear the color white, as it is pure and clean.

Samurah ibn Jundab (radiyAllaahu 'anhu) reported: The Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم said, “Clothe yourselves in white, for indeed it is cleaner and more pure; and shroud your dead in it.”

[Sunan At-Tirmidhi, Book 41, Number 2810, Grade: Sahih]

Pure Purple
07-07-2012, 05:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
Revive a Sunnah

"WEARING WHITE COLOR CLOTHES" ✦

It is preferred to wear the color white, as it is pure and clean.

Samurah ibn Jundab (radiyAllaahu 'anhu) reported: The Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم said, “Clothe yourselves in white, for indeed it is cleaner and more pure; and shroud your dead in it.”

[Sunan At-Tirmidhi, Book 41, Number 2810, Grade: Sahih]
Aww.........
I love wearing full white cloth......

Muslim Woman
07-08-2012, 04:21 AM

those who are addicted to TV , pl stop watching movies , dramas , songs instead watch Islamic channels online.

ইসলামিক চ্যানেল : ইকরা
Iqraa TV

http://apnartv.com/iqraa-tv/

Quran recitation

http://apnartv.com/quran-recitation/

মক্কা টিভি Mekkah TV

http://apnartv.com/mekkah-tv/

মদীনা টিভি Medina Tv

http://apnartv.com/medina-tv/

ইসলাম চ্যানেল Islam Channel

http://apnartv.com/islam-channel/

Guide TV USA
http://apnartv.com/guide-tv-usa/

Muslim Woman
07-08-2012, 04:28 PM

Revive a Sunnah

Supplicate with conviction that ALLAH will answer you" ✦

Anas (radiyAllaahu 'anhu) reported: The Messenger of Allah (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said: “When one of you performs supplication, he should supplicate with conviction and should not say: O Allah, confer upon me if You wish, for there is none to compel Allah.”

[Sahih Muslim, Book 35, Number 6477]

Innocent Soul
07-10-2012, 02:24 PM
Narrated Jarir bin 'Abdullah (RA):
Allah's Apostle (SAW) said, "Allah will not be merciful to those who are not merciful to mankind."
Bukhari Vol. 9 : No. 473

Innocent Soul
07-14-2012, 01:43 PM

Muslim Woman
07-14-2012, 05:30 PM

Revive a Sunnah

BE LIKE A FRESH TENDER PLANT" ✦

Narrated Abu Huraira (radiyAllaahu 'anhu) that Allah's Apostle (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said,

"The example of a believer is that of a fresh tender plant; from whatever direction the wind comes, it bends it, but when the wind becomes quiet, it becomes straight again.

Similarly, a believer is afflicted with calamities (but he remains patient till Allah removes his difficulties.) And an impious wicked person is like a pine tree which keeps hard and straight till Allah cuts (breaks) it down when He wishes."

(See Hadith No. 558, Vol. 9.)

[Bukhari: Book 7 Volume 70 Hadith 547]

Muslim Woman
07-15-2012, 03:16 PM

Today the soil is under you.........! Tomorrow it may be over you....!

Pray before you prayed upon.....!

Let's Turn to ALLAH before we return to ALLAH....

Innocent Soul
07-16-2012, 06:34 AM

Muslim Woman
07-18-2012, 05:11 PM

Ramadan is only few days to go, Insha'Allaah!

Revive all aspects of the Sunnah this Ramadan, i.e.:
1. Read Qur'an (with understanding)
2. Delay the suhoor & hasten the iftaar
3. Be Generous to people
4. Use Siwaak
5. Shake hands when greeting people (not with non-mahram)
6. Seek forgiveness
7. Spending on charity
8. Take advantage of the accepted hour of prayer
9. etc. (Visit http://on.iloveallaah.com/jthxo for other Sunnahs!)

Annas (RadiyAllaahu 'Anhu) reports Rasulullah (SallAllaahu Alaihi Wasallam) advised, “Whoever cherishes my Sunnah, indeed he cherishes me & whoever loves me will be with me in Jannah.” [Tirmidhi: 2678]

Muslim Woman
07-19-2012, 02:23 PM

REVIVE A SUNNAH

PRAY TARAWEEH (QIYAAM AL-LAYL) IN RAMADAN" ✦

Abu Huraira (radiyAllaahu 'anhu) reported: The Messenger

of Allah (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) would encourage

standing for night prayer in the month of Ramadan without

making it an obligation, and he would say, “Whoever stands

in the night prayer during Ramadan out of faith and seeking

his reward, then all of his previous sins will be forgiven.”

When the Messenger of Allah died, this became a regular

practice and continued throughout the Caliphate of Abu

Baker and Umar.

[Sahih Muslim, Book 4, Number 1663]

It is narrated by Abu Dharr (radiyAllaahu 'anhu) that The

Messenger of Allaah (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said:

“Whoever prays qiyaam with the imam until he finishes, it

will be recorded for him that he spent the whole night in

prayer.”

[Narrated by Abu Dawood (1370) and others. Classed as

saheeh by al-Albaani in Salaat al-Taraaweeh, p. 15]

•► Read '7 Practical Tips for praying Taraweeh (Qiyaam

al-Layl):http://on.iloveallaah.com/zpuwv |

Innocent Soul
07-20-2012, 09:15 AM
Nor strain thine eyes in longing for the things We have given for enjoyment to parties of them, the splendour of the life of this world, through which We test them: but the provision of thy Lord is better and more enduring.
[Surah Ta Ha:131]

Innocent Soul
07-22-2012, 12:00 AM
Narrated Sahl bin Sad: Allah's Apostle (SAW) said,
"The people will remain on the right path as long as they hasten the breaking of the fast."
(Sahih Bukhari :Book #31, Hadith #178)

TrueStranger
07-22-2012, 12:48 AM

And We will remove whatever is in their breasts of resentment, [so they will be] brothers, on thrones facing each other. Surah Al Hijr [15:47]

Muslim Woman
07-22-2012, 02:26 PM

FORGIVE AND FORGET! ✦

Did you have a fight with one of your relative and you didn’t speak with them since that?

Did someone hurt you and you can’t forget what they did?
Did you hurt someone and you didn’t say sorry yet?
Don’t you talk to a friend because of a misunderstanding between you both?

If “yes” then now it is your chance to correct this situation in this Ramadan

It doesn’t matter if you are right or wrong
It doesn’t matter if you started that fight or not
Just do it! be the first one who forgive and purify the heart
Be the one who hastens to forgive people

Prophet Mohammad (sal-Allaahu alayhi wa sallam) said, “It is not lawful for a man to desert his brother Muslim (and not to talk to him) for more than three nights. (It is unlawful for them that) when they meet, one of them turns his face away from the other, and the other turns his face from the former, and the better of the two will be the one who greets the other first.” [Bukhari: (Book #73, Hadith #100)]

And the most of all, don’t delay it… forgive and forget! because your deeds may not be acceptable in this blessed Month of Ramadan if you have a grudge against someone you know.

You must know that the deeds of 2 people who have grudge against one another are not raised to Allah in regular days so what about Ramadan?!!

Prophet Mohammad (sal-Allaahu alayhi wa sallam) said:

"The gates of Paradise will be opened on Mondays and on Thursdays, and every servant [of ALLAH] who associates nothing with ALLAH will be forgiven, except for the man who has a grudge against his brother.

[About them] it will be said: 'Delay these two until they are reconciled; delay these two until they are reconciled.' [Muslim: Hadith Qudsi 20 ]

Just turn the page right now and have a fresh start with everyone you know, forgive everyone with no exception.

Enter Ramadan with a forgiving pure heart, in shaa Allah

(remind myself first)

Innocent Soul
07-24-2012, 04:16 PM
“Establish worship at the going down of the sun until the dark of the night, & (the recital of) the Qur’an at dawn. Lo! (the recital of) the Qur’an at dawn is ever witnessed. And some part of the night awake for its recital, as voluntary worship for you. It may be that your Lord will raise you to a praised estate.”
(Qur’an 17: 78-79)

Muslim Woman
07-24-2012, 05:12 PM

Jaabir bin Abdillaah (radiallaahu 'anhu) said •►"If you fast let your listening, sight and tongue fast from lies and sins."

[Shu'abul Iymaan of Imaam Al-Bayhaqiy, Musannaf of Ibn Abiy Shayba, Az-Zuhd of 'Abdullaah bin Mubaarak and others]

~Zaria~
07-25-2012, 09:01 AM

Innocent Soul
07-26-2012, 11:29 AM
Say, [O Muhammad], "If your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your wives, your relatives, wealth which you have obtained, commerce wherein you fear decline, and dwellings with which you are pleased are more beloved to you than Allah and His Messenger and jihad in His cause, then wait until Allah executes His command. And Allah does not guide the defiantly disobedient people."
(Surah Tawbah 9:24)

Muslim Woman
07-27-2012, 05:27 PM

Easy Deeds with TREMENDOUS Rewards :

Say: سبحان الله وبحمده، سبحان الله العظيم
(Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi, Subhan-Allahil-Azim)

"How perfect Allaah is and all praise be to Him, how perfect Allaah is, The Supreme" as much as you can as these are two expressions which are easy to say, but they are very heavy on the scale of good deeds, and they are beloved to Allaah.

Prophet Muhammad (sallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) said,
كلمتان خفيفتان على اللسان ، ثقيلتان في الميزان، حبيبتان إلى الرحمن: سبحان الله وبحمده، سبحان الله العظيم

"There are) two words which are dear to the Beneficent (Allah) and very light (easy) for the tongue (to say), but very heavy in weight in the balance. They are: Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi, Subhan-Allahil-Azim (Allah is free from imperfection and His is the praise)'.

[(Bukhari: Hadith No:673, V:8) and (Bukhari, B:9, V:93, Hadith 652)]

Innocent Soul
07-28-2012, 06:05 AM
Narrated Abu Huraira (RA):
The Prophet (SAW) said, "Time will pass rapidly,good deeds will decrease, miserliness will be thrown (in the hearts of the people) afflictions will appear and there will be much 'Al-Harj." They said, "O Allah's Apostle! What is "Al-Harj?" He said, "Killing! Killing!"
Bukhari Vol. 9 : No. 183

Innocent Soul
07-31-2012, 12:23 AM
Abu Hurairah said: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said
"Beware of envy because envy consumes (destroys) the virtues just as fire consumes the firewood," (or he said "grass").
[Abu Dawud]

Muslim Woman
07-31-2012, 05:09 PM

Easy Deeds with TREMENDOUS Rewards ::✦::

Want to get All your past sins forgiven? Say Ameen when the Imam says Ameen at the end of Surah Al Fatiha! :)

Narrated Abu Hurairah, Allah's Messenger [sallAllaahu 'alyhi wasallam] said, "When the Imam says: 'Ghair-il-Maghdubi 'Alaihim Walad-Dallin (i.e. not the path of those who earn Your Anger, nor the path of those who went astray (1.7)), then you must say, 'Ameen', for if one's utterance of 'Ameen' coincides with that of the angels, then his past sins will be forgiven." (Saheeh Al Bukhari Book #60, Hadith #2)

Narrated Abu Hurairah, Allah's Messenger [sallAllaahu 'alyhi wasallam] said, "When the Imam says 'Ameen', then you should all say 'Ameen', for the angels say 'Ameen' at that time, and he whose 'Ameen' coincides with the 'Ameen' of the angels, all his past sins will be forgiven." (Saheeh Al Bukhari Book #75, Hadith #411)

Serendipity
07-31-2012, 05:15 PM
^
What place is that in that photo?

Muslim Woman
08-02-2012, 04:14 PM

Easy Deeds with TREMENDOUS Rewards :
:: Want to get EIGHT gates of PARADISE..

::✦:: Easy Deeds with TREMENDOUS Rewards ::✦::

Want to get EIGHT gates of PARADISE opened for yourself & enter through any one that you wish??? :) YES? Then read the hadeeth below to know how!

'Uqba b. 'Amir reported that we were on watch guarding camels & when my turn to guard came I took the camels back at night. I found the the Prophet (sallAllahu 'alyhi wasallam) addressing the people. I heard these words from that speech •► "If any Muslim performs ablution well, then stands and prays two rak'ahs setting about them with full khush'oo in his heart and face, Paradise would be guaranteed to him."

I [Uqba] said: "What a fine thing is this!" And a narrator who was before me said: "The first part (of the hadeeth) was even better than this. When I cast a glance, I saw that it was 'Umar who said: "I see that you have just come and observed, The Prophet (sallAllahu 'alyhi wasallam) said •► "Whoever of you performs Wudu' carefully and then affirms: `Ash-hadu an la ilaha illallahu Wahdahu la sharika Lahu, wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadan `abduhu wa Rasuluhu [I testify that there so no true god except Allah Alone, Who has no partners and that Muhammad (sallAllahu 'alyhi wasallam) is His slave and Messenger],' the eight gates of Jannah are opened for him. He may enter through whichever of these gates he desires (to enter).'' "

(Muslim :: Book 2 : Hadith 451)

Innocent Soul
08-03-2012, 11:57 AM
“Establish worship at the going down of the sun until the dark of the night, & (the recital of) the Qur’an at dawn. Lo! (the recital of) the Qur’an at dawn is ever witnessed. And some part of the night awake for its recital, as voluntary worship for you. It may be that your Lord will raise you to a praised estate.”
(Qur’an, 17: 78-79)

Muslim Woman
08-03-2012, 05:19 PM

7 Spiritual Habits to Develop in this Ramadan!

1 - Read Quran with Understanding
2 - Supplication before Sleep
3 - Dhikr after Salah
4 - Superogatory (Nawafil) Prayer
5 - Duha Prayer
6 - Night Prayer
7 - Morning/Evening Dhikr

I Love Allah blog

Muslim Woman
08-04-2012, 05:00 PM

Forgive others so that Allah forgives you::

Abu Huraira reported, that the Messenger of Allah(sallAllahu 'alyhi wasallam) said •►“A man used to give loans to the people and would say to his servant, ‘If the debtor is poor, forgive him, so that perhaps Allah may forgive us.’
So when he met Allah (on the Day of Judgment), Allah forgave him.”

[Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 56, Number 687]

Innocent Soul
08-05-2012, 07:01 AM

Muslim Woman
08-05-2012, 05:04 PM

Pray just two rak'ahs after sunrise & receive loads of reward!

Abu Dharr reported: The Prophet (sallAllahu ’alayhi wasallam) said, "In the morning, charity is due on every joint bone of the body of everyone of you. Every utterance of Allah's Glorification (i.e., saying Subhan Allah) is an act of charity, and every utterance of His Praise (i.e., saying Al-hamdu lillah) is an act of charity and every utterance of declaration of His Greatness (i.e., saying La ilaha illAllah) is an act of charity; and enjoining M`aruf (good) is an act of charity, and forbidding Munkar (evil) is an act of charity, and two Rak`ah Duha prayers which one performs in the forenoon is equal to all this (in reward).''

[Saheeh Muslim Book 4, Hadith 1557]

Commentary: "Charity is due from every joint bone" means that when a person gets up in the morning, it is obligatory for him to thank Allah for having every joint of his intact. Therefore, one must praise and glorify Allah. Since a single invocation of the words mentioned in this Hadith is equivalent to one Sadaqah, one must say these words for 360 times - a number which equals the number of joints in man's body. Moreover, to enjoin someone to do what is good and dissuade somebody from vice constitutes Sadaqah. However, if one performs two Rak`ah of Duha prayer, it will serve for Sadaqah for all the joints of the body. Thus, this Hadith highlights the merits and importance of Duha prayer. We also learn from this Hadith that Sadaqah is not restricted to spending money alone but also has a vast meaning and covers all forms of virtues mentioned here.

Muslim Woman
08-06-2012, 01:52 PM

Those who live far away from the Blessed Land of Makkah...and feel sad because they cannot perform Umrah in this blessed month: You can get the ultimate rewards of Hajj and ‘Umrah , right where you are! Insha Allah! :)

Don’t believe it? Have doubts? Think it’s too good to be true? Read the following hadeeth yourself:

مَنْ صَلَّى الفَجْرَ فِي جَمَاعَةٍ ثُمَّ قَعَدَ يَذكُرُ اللهَ, حَتَّى يَطلُعَ الشَّمْسُ, ثُمَّ يُصَلِّي رَكْعَتَينِ, كَانَتْ لَهُ كَأَجْرِ حَجَّةٍ وَعُمرَةٍ تَامَّة تَامَّة تَامَّة

The Messenger of Allah (sallAllahu 'alyhi wasallam) said: “Whoever prays Fajr Prayer in congregation, and then sits and remembers Allah until the sun rises, and then prays 2 rak’as, he will gain a reward equal to that of performing a perfect, perfect, perfect Hajj and Umrah.”

[The Prophet, sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam, repeated 'complete' three times for emphasizing]." :)

[Al-Albaani, in his Saheeh Al-Jaami’, hadeeth # 6346]

Innocent Soul
08-09-2012, 12:36 PM
Narrated Abu Huraira (RA):
The Prophet (SAW) said,
"Time will pass rapidly,good deeds will decrease, miserliness will be thrown (in the hearts of the people) afflictions will appear and there will be much 'Al-Harj."

They said, "O Allah's Apostle! What is "Al-Harj?"
He said, "Killing! Killing!"

Bukhari Vol. 9 : No. 183

Muslim Woman
08-10-2012, 04:09 PM

Make Paradise & Hell pray for you!!!

Anas ibn Malik narrated the Messenger of Allah (sallAllahu 'alyhi wasallam) said: “ Whoever asks Allah for Jannah three times, Paradise says, “ Oh Allah enter him into Jannah. Whoever seeks protection with Allah from Hell three times, Jahanim says, “ Oh Allah protect him from the Fire.”

Collected by At-Tirmithi (2572) and others. Shaykh Al-Albani (May Allah have mercy on him) graded this hadeeth as being Saheeh in Saheeh At-Tirmithi.

Muslim Woman
08-11-2012, 04:43 PM

How many times do you drink from Iftar to Suhoor? Do you realize even this small thing will make us getting rewards? Only by applying the sunnah on it! ~ The sum of the sunnahs would exceed twenty, & we should notice drinks include all sorts of soft or hot drinks.

1 ➲ Pronounce the Tasmiyah

"[بِسْمِ اللهِ] [In the Name of Allah]

2 ➲ Handling the drink with the right hand

As the Prophet (PBUH) said to the kid: " O young man, mention the name of Allah, eat with your right" [Muslim, The Book of Drinks, Hadith 2022]

3 ➲ When drinking breath outside of vessel; and do not drink at all once, but rather take three breaths

As the Prophet (PBUH) used to do [Aboo Daawood, The Book of Drinks, Hadith 3727]

4 ➲ Sit while Drinking

The Prophet (PBUH) said: " Let not one of you drink standing" [Muslim, The Book of Drinks, Hadith 2026]

5 ➲ Say Tahmeed (Al-hamdu lillâh) after drinking

The Prophet (PBUH) said: " Verily Allah is pleased with the slave who eat his food and praises Him for it and he who drinks and praises Him for it" [Muslim, The Book of Drinks, Hadith 2734]

Innocent Soul
08-17-2012, 04:29 AM

You still have time now utilize these last days. :)

Muslim Woman
08-18-2012, 05:22 AM

Daily we open our inbox in Facebook, in Mobile etc and read the messages sent by our friends and relatives. But how many time do we open the Q'uran and read the Message sent by Allaah?

"And We have indeed made the Qur'an easy to understand and remember, then is there any that will remember (or receive admonition)? " (Qur'an, 54:17)

Since none of us want to be misguided, it is paramount not only to read or recite Quran, but to understand and implement it in our lives as well.

Download a free Translation of Quran from this link - http://www.iloveallaah.com/freequran

Muslim Woman
08-23-2012, 12:02 AM

It was narrated from Thawbaan
(may Allaah be pleased with him),
the freed slave of Allaah’s Messenger
(peace be upon him)
that the Messenger of Allaah
(peace be upon him) said:-

“Whoever fasts six days after Fitr will have completed the year,

for whoever does a good deed will have the reward of ten like it.”[2]
So it follows that 29/30 days
(will be multiplied by 10)
and adding the 6 days
(which are also multiplied by 10), will be equivalent to one year (350/360 days).

shab
08-23-2012, 06:45 AM
I tend to buy Eid presents from the time the last Eid finishes. I am able to pick up bargains:) Last minute Eid shopping is crazy..I wouldn't like to buy gifts just for the sake of it cause I cant find the right one and time is not on my hands.

Innocent Soul
08-23-2012, 11:24 AM
And when adversity touches man, he calls upon his Lord, turning to Him [alone]; then when He bestows on him a favor from Himself, he forgets Him whom he called upon before, and he attributes to Allah equals to mislead [people] from His way. Say, "Enjoy your disbelief for a little; indeed, you are of the companions of the Fire."
(Surah Zumar 39:8)

Innocent Soul
08-26-2012, 11:37 AM

:cry:

You never know what circumstances others are going through. Speak king words you don't know when they might make them feel better.

Innocent Soul
08-30-2012, 01:20 AM
And those who strive for Us - We will surely guide them to Our ways. And indeed, Allah is with the doers of good.
(Quran 29:69)

Innocent Soul
09-01-2012, 01:41 PM

Innocent Soul
09-02-2012, 02:32 PM

Muslim Woman
09-03-2012, 04:23 PM

REMINDER: 15 days of Shawwal Gone!

Only half of it is left to fast and gain the reward of fasting the whole year, Insha Allah!

The Great Chance is close to it's end. Take heed if you haven't done yet. Race to the pleasure of Allah & His Paradise!

Share the Khair & get rewarded Insha Allah!

I Love Allah blog
:)

Innocent Soul
09-03-2012, 04:25 PM

'Abd-al Latif
09-03-2012, 08:06 PM
:salamext:

اللَّهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَكُم مِّن ضَعْفٍ ثُمَّ جَعَلَ مِن بَعْدِ ضَعْفٍ قُوَّةً ثُمَّ جَعَلَ مِن بَعْدِ قُوَّةٍ ضَعْفًا وَشَيْبَةً يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاء وَهُوَ الْعَلِيمُ الْقَدِير

Allâh is He Who created you in (a state of) weakness, then gave you strength after weakness, then after strength gave (you) weakness and grey hair. He creates what He wills. And it is He Who is the All-Knowing, the All-Powerful (i.e. Able to do all things).30:54

This is the life..weakness at the beginning and weakness at the end, so seize the time inbetween to obey Allah and doing what pleases Him

Innocent Soul
09-07-2012, 12:08 AM

Innocent Soul
09-07-2012, 12:09 AM
The pleasure from a sin is limited,the punishment for it may be endless. Think twice before you do, repent if you have already...

Muslim Woman
09-07-2012, 03:58 AM

only 9 to 10 days left of Shawal . Have u fasted 6 days ?

Muslim Woman
09-07-2012, 04:13 PM

Revive the Sunnah

"READ SURAH AL-KAHF ON FRIDAY" ✦

Don't forget to read Surah Al-Kahf today, and have your light from this Jumuah to the next Jumuah!

“Whoever reads Soorat al-Kahf on the day of Jumu’ah, will have a light that will shine from him from one Friday to the next.”

[Narrated by al-Haakim, 2/399; al-Bayhaqi, 3/249. Ibn Hajar said in Takhreej al-Adhkaar that this is a hasan hadeeth, and he said, this is the strongest report that has been narrated concerning reading Soorat al-Kahf. See: Fayd al-Qadeer, 6/198. It was classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 6470]

Read here for further information regarding 'reading Surah Al-Kahf on Friday': http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/10700

I love Allah blog

Muslim Woman
09-11-2012, 02:14 AM

"DO NOT SIT ON THE ROAD"✦

Abu Said Al Khudri radiyAllaahu 'anhu narrated:

The Prophet (salAllaahu 'alaihi wa sallam) said,

"Beware! Avoid sitting on the roads." They (the people) said,

"O Allah's Messenger (salAllaahu 'alaihi wa sallam)! We can't help sitting (on the roads) as these are (our places) where we have talks."

The Prophet (salAllaahu 'alaihi wa sallam) said, "If you refuse but to sit, then pay the road its right." They asked, "What is the right of the road, O Allah's Messenger (salAllaahu 'alaihi wa sallam)?"

He (salAllaahu 'alaihi wa sallam) said,

"LOWERING YOUR GAZE, REFRAINING FROM HARMING OTHERS, RETURNING GREETINGS, AND ENJOINING WHAT IS GOOD, AND FORBIDDING WHAT IS EVIL."

[Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith Vol 8 Hadith 248]

Muslim Woman
09-15-2012, 02:35 PM

REVIVE A SUNNAH ⇨ "BE THE BEST BELIEVERS" ✦

The best believers have the best character and prepare for death by doing good works!

Ibn Umar reported: I was with the Messenger of Allah, sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam, when a man came from the helpers and he greeted him with peace.

Then he said, “O Messenger of Allah, which of the believers is most virtuous?”

He, sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam, said, “Those with the best character.”

He said, “Which of the believers is the most wise?”

He, sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam, said, “Those who remember death often and has best prepared for it with good deeds. Those are the wisest.”

[Sunan Ibn Majah, Book of Asceticism, Number 4259, Hasan]

Muslim Woman
09-18-2012, 04:23 PM

REVIVE A SUNNAH ⇨ "DO NOT LOOK DOWN ON ANY ACT OF KINDNESS" ✦

The Prophet (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said: “Do not look down on any act of kindness, even if it is just meeting your brother with a pleasant smile on your face.”

[Sahih Muslim Book 46, Hadith 6857; Narrated by Abu Dharr RadiyAllaahu 'Anhu]

Innocent Soul
09-19-2012, 04:10 PM

Muslim Woman
09-19-2012, 04:39 PM

REVIVE A SUNNAH

HASTEN TO PERFORM GOOD DEEDS BEFORE THE SIGNS OF THE HOUR OCCUR " ✦

Abu Huraira (radiyAllaahu 'anhu) reported: The Prophet (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said,

“Hasten to perform good deeds before six events: the False Messiah; the smoke; the beast from the earth; the rising of the sun from the west; and the general turmoil of the masses and individuals.”

[Sahih Muslim, Book 41, Number 7040]

Visit - http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/2281/hours to know the 'Signs of the Hour'!

Muslim Woman
09-20-2012, 04:53 PM

REVIVE A SUNNAH ⇨ "DO NOT MAKE YOUR HEART FAR FROM ALLAH" ✦

Mention Allah often because the hard heart is the furthest from Allah!

Ibn Umar reported: The Messenger of Allah, sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam, said,

“Do not speak much without mentioning Allah, for too much speech without remembering Allah will harden the heart; verily, the furthest of the people from Allah is one with a hard heart.”

[Sunan At-Tirmidhi, Book of Asceticism, Number 2411, Hasan]

Muslim Woman
09-22-2012, 12:10 PM

Virtues of Friday ●|●

The Prophet -sallAllâhu 'alaihi wassallam- said: "Friday is the master of days, and the greatest of them before Allâh. It is greater before Allâh than the day of al-Adha and the day of al-Fitr. It has five characteristics:

1. On this day Allâh created Adam -'alaihissallam,
2. On it He sent Adam -'alaihissallam- down to the earth,
3. On it Allâh caused Adam -'alaihissallam- to die,
4. On it there is a time when a person does not ask Allâh for anything but He gives it to him, so long as he does not ask for anything haraam, and
5. On it the Hour will begin.

There is no angel who is close to Allâh, no heaven, no earth, no wind, no mountain and no sea that does not fear Friday.”

[Narrated by Ibn Maajah; 1084; Classed as hasan by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, no. 2279]

Following are the articles regarding Friday and Salat Al-Jumuah:
► The Importance of Friday and The Sunnahs on Friday ►► http://blog.iloveallaah.com/?p=276 | Mobile Users share Link - http://on.fb.me/x7ckVo

► The merit of Friday over other days & The Reason? ►► http://blog.iloveallaah.com/?p=408 | Mobile Users share Link - http://on.fb.me/vnDV7R

► The Etiquette for Salat al-Jumuah ►► http://blog.iloveallaah.com/?p=410 Mobile Users share Link - http://on.fb.me/xF7odU

Innocent Soul
09-24-2012, 12:41 AM

Muslim Woman
09-24-2012, 01:24 AM

REVIVE A SUNNAH ⇨ "BE PATIENT" ✦

There is no gift that is better and more comprehensive than patience ♥

Abu Sa’id Al-Khudri reported: Indeed, some people from the helpers asked the Messenger of Allah, sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam, and he gave them. Then they asked for charity again and he gave them. Then they asked again and he gave them until all he had was gone.

He, sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam, said, “If I had anything, I would not withhold it. Whoever refrains from asking others, then Allah will make him content; and whoever would be self-sufficient, then Allah will make him self-sufficient; and whoever would be patient, then Allah will make him patient. There is no gift that is better and more comprehensive than patience.”

[Sahih Bukhari, Book 24, Number 548]

Muslim Woman
09-26-2012, 01:35 AM

REVIVE A SUNNAH ⇨ "TAKE HALAL RISK FOR HALAL RIZK" ✦

The Prophet (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said:

“Every body that is nourished from haraam sources, the Fire is more suited for it.”

[Narrated by al-Tabaraani and Abu Na’eem from Abu Bakr; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, no. 4519.]

Muslim Woman
09-30-2012, 04:38 PM

REVIVE A SUNNAH ⇨ "BE HUMBLE EVEN WITH YOUR SERVANTS" ✦

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“If the servant of one of you brings his food and he does not want to make him sit and eat with him, then let him offer him a morsel or two, because he has prepared it and served it.”

[Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2418 and 5144; Muslim, 1663.]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.