/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Love & Islam

Mr.Krypton
07-22-2010, 01:10 AM
:sl: & Hi

Well, I'm Here To Ask Simple Question About Love :statisfie (Finding a Life Partner)
Are We Allowed:hiding: to do so ?????

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
__follower
07-22-2010, 07:02 AM
i think you are allowed as long as it is within in the limits and rules of islam .

Brasco
07-22-2010, 04:34 PM
Bismillah!

As salamu aleykum wa rahmatu Allah!

Dear brother check out these Fatawa: http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/23420 / http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/84102 and among all Fatwa this is the best one: http://islamqa.com/en/ref/82941

The Prophet - peace and blessings of Allah be upon him - said: "There is nothing better for two loving persons than to get married" Al-Mustadrek ala al-Sahihein Hadith Nr.2677

And in the end if it does not happen, please do not despair, because everything that comes from Allah ta'ala is good! Even if it makes us suffer, it is good for us! Allah says:
though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know.
2:216

May Allah help you in having a halal relationship and increase your love towards her! (amin)

And Allah knows best!!

Tyrion
07-24-2010, 01:54 AM
:sl:

Of course love relationships are allowed in Islam... It's just an issue of how you go about it. If you're talking about the Hollywood version of finding true love, then you'll probably be disappointed, since those stories are typically only possible in the movies :p. As for dating, I don't think there's anything explicitly forbidding it, but the Western concept of dating definitely unacceptable by Islamic standards. Basically, you can't get intimate until you tie the knot, but I haven't really heard anything that's against two people getting to know each other. Just be careful and control your desires...

(This is just my own understanding of the matter. Hopefully someone with more knowledge can correct my mistakes and give you more information :) )

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mr.Krypton
07-24-2010, 11:19 AM
:wa:

thanks for all.... i'm not with western type love... i'm with pure love... hope i can get some more info....

__follower
07-24-2010, 11:24 AM
som1 pls help this pure lover
provide some source which can help out

Mr.Krypton
07-28-2010, 04:21 PM
lolx :p i'm not with a love or something my frnd wants need it !!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!