View Full Version : what if....
07-28-2010, 10:25 AM
1. what if Allah had kept our hearts empty of faith?
2. what if Allah had not made us from prophet Muhammed (peace be upon him) ummah?
3. what if Allah had made us of those who commit shirk, kufr and bidah?
4. what if Allah had made us from the deviated sects in Islam?
5. what if Allah had not blessed us to fulfill the basic needs of food, clothing and housing?
6. what if Allah has made us ill or uneducated?
7. what if Allah has not given us family, peace, respect and security?
what if........ what if.........?
Allah says in surah Rahman: Then which of the favours of your Lord will you deny?
and in surah aadiyat: Verily, man is ungrateful to his Lord.
all glory, praises and thanks are due to You...ya Rabb!
we are sinful and ungrateful, please forgive us!
Login/Register to hide ads.
Scroll down for more posts
07-28-2010, 11:15 AM
Ameen, may Allah forgive us!Reply
Al-Infitar:6. O man! What has made you careless about your Lord, the Most Generous?
Al-Waqia:68. Then tell Me about the water that you drink.
Al-Waqia:69. Is it you who cause it from the rainclouds to come down, or are We the Causer of it to come down?
Al-Waqia:70. If We willed, We verily could make it salt (and undrinkable), why then do you not give thanks (to Allâh)?
Al-Waqia:74. Then glorify with praises the Name of your Lord, the Most Great.
SubhanAllah, subhanAllah, subhanAllah. :cry:
07-28-2010, 10:45 PM
SubhaanAllaah it would be a sad world :(
Alhamdulilaah, Alhamdulilaah ,Alhamdulilaah!
All glory, praises and thanks are due to You...ya Rabb! we are sinful and ungrateful, please forgive us!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.
When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.