/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jewish revert to Islam.

Faiza80
07-28-2010, 02:02 PM
I was borned and raised in ''Israel'' in Jerusalem/al Quds. My parents and relatives were all jewish and zionist so naturally i took after them and did not like arabs or muslims in general because i was taught to see them as terrorists and such things. For most of my life i had these feelings until i was about 23 years old. Around that time i met an arab girl who i started to talk to pretty much and become good friends with eventually. This woman was so proud and strong in her faith yet so very accepting and humbly in her attitude to other non muslims like i where at the time. This chocked me because i used to think that all arab muslim women were submissive and repressed and that they hated non muslims but she was totally different. I became interested in Islam by that so i started to ask her many questions about Islam and her beliefs and the answers she gave me only furhter increased my curiosity. By then i was on the path to conversion already and everyday i studied the Quran and everything about Islam trying to further increase my knowledge about the religion. After some months i made the choice. I firmly believed in Islam and thus saw no other option but to revert and i said the Shahada infront of some sisters including my good friend who had helped me to the right path. I then went to the Islamic Court to register myself as a muslim Subhan'Allah. After that i married a palestinian man and then we moved to the USA because of problems with my family and other things like him finding work. I now live in the USA, have 3 children and wear the Niqab since a year due to a personal choice of coming closer to Allah and increasing my iman. Masha'Allah i now live in accordance to the will of the creator and try to live as a good muslimah in everything i do in life Mashallah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
07-28-2010, 02:16 PM
Alhamdulillah! :)

Welcome sis, you must be the first jewish revert here or second

aadil77
07-28-2010, 02:18 PM
also if you want sis you can share your story in more detail on this thread http://www.islamicboard.com/new-musl...ours-here.html

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-28-2010, 02:20 PM
:sl:

MashaAllah sister! So happy to have you with us in the Ummah, Alhamdulillah! :D I believe she is the second on this forum. Sister scribe seems to have disappeared :( InshaAllah she's ok.

Welcome to the forum sister and enjoy your stay. May Allah keep u guided on this deen, Ameen x

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
07-28-2010, 02:25 PM

Welcome to the Forum Ukhti. And an even bigger welcome to the Ummah. It must have been very difficult to revert, but Allaah(swt) does give strength to those who truly seek. Please make Du'a for us as your prayers are much closer to Allaah(swt) than those of most of us.

Faiza80
07-28-2010, 02:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Light of Heaven

MashaAllah sister! So happy to have you with us in the Ummah, Alhamdulillah! :D I believe she is the second on this forum. Sister scribe seems to have disappeared :( InshaAllah she's ok.

Welcome to the forum sister and enjoy your stay. May Allah keep u guided on this deen, Ameen x
Thanks sister and thanks to my brothers who welcomed me so nicely to the forum and to the Ummah!

Sister, i was wondering if you have MSN or something because i would like to get to know sisters like you to increase my iman and learn and also get friends :) I could not send a PM to you about it so i write it here instead.

marwen
07-28-2010, 02:34 PM
Assalamu Alaykom !

Welcome to the forum and welcome to Islam sister Faiza. Mashallah ! your story is very beautiful and it really increased our Imaan. May Allah help you to keep being helpful for the ummah.

Asiyah3
07-28-2010, 02:56 PM
Welcome to the forum. :) I'm happy you joined us sister. :) I hope you'll find the forum beneficial.

May Allah keep you on the right path.

Ramadhan
07-28-2010, 02:58 PM
Allahu Akbar!

Allah wills whom he guides to the straight path.
May Allah keeps you and us all on the straight path and may he strengthen and increases our eeman. amiin.

~Raindrop~
07-28-2010, 02:59 PM

Welcome to LI.
I hope you enjoy and benefit from your time here :)
format_quote Originally Posted by **muslimah**

May Allah keep you on the right path.
Ameen.

Faiza80
07-28-2010, 03:17 PM
Thanks sister for your kind welcoming!

If you want you can send me a PM about your MSN so we can learn more from each other inshallah :)

Abu Zainab
07-28-2010, 03:56 PM
Welcome to Islaam sister. May Allaah increase your eemaan give you the best of both worlds. Aameen

Abdul-Raouf
07-28-2010, 05:10 PM
Assalamu alaikkum wa rahmathullahi wa barakathuhu.. sister Faiza80....

Welcome to Islam...

ALLAHU AKBAR !

glo
07-28-2010, 06:03 PM
Welcome to the forum, Faiza :welcome:

We discuss the Israel/Palestine situation here quite often, as I am sure you can imagine.
It will be interesting to get some first-hand information.

Salaam

Faiza80
07-28-2010, 06:39 PM
Yes i can really imagine that :) I would be happy to share some things with you all!

PouringRain
07-28-2010, 09:47 PM
Welcome to the forum. I am glad to hear that you were able to move someplace where things would be better for your family.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-28-2010, 10:24 PM
Asalaamu`Alaaykum

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay and have a benificial stay here.:)

Wow thats a really beautiful story , Jazakallahu khaayr for sharing MashaAllaah :)

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

Faiza80
07-28-2010, 10:35 PM
Thanks everyone for your welcoming!

Muslimah 4 life i was wondering if ou have MSN so we can chat there? You can PM me because i can't PM :)

جوري
07-28-2010, 10:52 PM
Takbeer

Allah Akbar, Allah Akbar, Allah Akbar..

:welcome: aboard sis.. masha'Allah, you have warmed my weary heart..
Hopefully insha'Allah you can teach us some Judaism the way Christian reverts do with an enlightened mind ..

:w:

FS123
07-28-2010, 11:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

Welcome to the Forum Ukhti. And an even bigger welcome to the Ummah. It must have been very difficult to revert, but Allaah(swt) does give strength to those who truly seek. Please make Du'a for us as your prayers are much closer to Allaah(swt) than those of most of us.
ditto!

MuslimahBarb
07-28-2010, 11:57 PM
:wa:

Allahu Akhbar Allahu Akhbar Allahu Akhbar

Welcome to LI and also to Islam, I am also a revert, though I am a revert from Christianity. Welcome to Islam and to LI!

tw009
07-29-2010, 02:04 AM
MashAllah! your post made me really happy : )

May Allah(swt) increase your Iman and ease all your affairs. Ameen.

Danah
07-29-2010, 09:49 AM
MashAllah! Allahu Akbar!

May Allah keep you and us always steadfast on the right path
Welcome to Islam first, then to LI second. We are very happy to have you here among us dear sis :)

Muslim Woman
08-02-2010, 08:53 AM
Salaam Sis

Welcome to Islam :D

it's so nice to have u with us . May Allah bless you.

Sal270185
03-26-2020, 07:55 AM
So only Jewish sister why non muslim brothers must
Also be welcomed for reverting.

MazharShafiq
03-26-2020, 10:23 AM
Welcome to Islaam sister. May Allaah increase your eemaan ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!