/* */

View Full Version : Is this a dw'ah forum?

Sister Unknown
07-28-2010, 05:11 PM
:sl:wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

I am sure that this forum is made for daw'ah purposes to Muslims as well an non-Muslims. However, in the comperative religions section, some non-Muslims show a lack of sincerity in learning Islam. Some are here to preach their religion, and others are here due to free time I guess.

Some of them are clear enemies of Islamic teachings! They show hostility and enmity. I would put them under the category of the kuffar that are enemies, and not neuteral.

They need to be given warnings at least, and if they do not change, they need to be banned. I truly do not have time to refute terrible accusations they make about us being worshipers of the black stone for example. While it is known that it is a major sin to seek any blessings from it, or anything that is created. It is simply a means of respect.

And we must have Allah in mind whatever we do, and especially when we pray.

I think that daw'ah should be given to non-Muslims as follows: Start a thread by asking a question. Muslims simply respond. If others have something to say in regards to what was said under that thread, should start a new one, and not hijac a thread of a person. I do not think that any other religion should be allowed to be preached on an Islamic forum. Allowing people to spread kuffr believs..

Islam is not respected at all on this place.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
07-29-2010, 01:13 PM
:sl:

One of the baby steps that needs to be taken for Da'wah is to remove the misconceptions, especially the misconception the Western world sees. To remove and refute the lies, the lies have to be known. One misconception is that Muslims have no knowledge of other religions and only follow family tradition. To refute this we need to let it be seen with high visibility that we do know of the false teachings and have faced them even to the point of letting non-Muslims explain why they believe as they do.

Another common misconception is that we are intolerant of people who believe differently. What better refutation can there be than their own words showing who is the intolerant one. An open falsehood reveals itself and there is no hiding behind secrecy once it is seen openly. It is a slow and frustrating, often irritating process, but the reality is their own words are the best Da'wah of showing their errors.

We will not change all, nor will we stop all of the errors. But, their own words show the arrogance and disrespect they have and give a visible presentation of their arrogance and self righteousness. Let their own words expose them as fools, hypocrites and liars.

We also have many who do not come here with the intent to accept Islam, but they come to learn our ways and come to an understanding of why we seem different. Many of those sincerly want to learn how to live in peace with Muslim neighbors and co-workers. Let them see that we do not fear them and have no animosity against them as fellow humans.

It may seem that they have free rein to spread doubt, but their own words are the best way to let them expose their own errors.

It is a baby step, but it is a step and it does reveal the falsehoods of the non-believers. Let a fool speak and his own words will be proof he is a fool.

Sister Unknown
07-29-2010, 03:12 PM
Agreed..

May Allah reward you.

glo
07-29-2010, 04:28 PM
Amen to your post, Woodrow.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!